Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Omg I got hives

Old 02-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Omg I got hives

Day 4,

Driving me freaking up the freaking wall.

Just spent the last week dealing with the father in laws passing (only 56). Prior to that I was at the hospital every night for 3 weeks. Could these be from how much stress I have been under.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
Yes. Stress is very dangerous and adversely affects the body.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #3
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Been there

Make sure you don't actually have shingles
Old 02-13-2012, 09:24 PM   #5
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhowell View Post
Hey OZ any tips other than slamming back the benadryl.
Are they all over or just on one side of your body ?
Old 02-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #7

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhowell View Post
Left and right side of torso and a few on the abs.
I don't know , hang on
Old 02-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #8
BigD91 is on a distinguished road

EMS: Emergency Medical Technician
Name: Andrew
BigD91's Tacoma Gallery
Does your throat feel itchy or like it is kind of tight? Any new shampoo's, body wash, lotions or laundry detergent that is different from the usual?
Old 02-13-2012, 10:25 PM   #9

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go the hospital , hives were the first indication I was having an anaphalactic reaction , one that almost killed me , seriously .
Old 02-13-2012, 10:40 PM   #10
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
when i was 10 i had thyroid,liver and sever sinus problems, also had chicken pocks,and my grandma passed on top of all else. after that i was so stressed(according to doctors) i had hives for about a week. i remember bathing in something a lot, possibly epson salt?
Old 02-13-2012, 10:59 PM   #11
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
I would go to the Doc. I got hives in Mexico then I started feeling like my tongue was swelling had to go see a Mexican doctor who spoke almost no English. He said I needed a shot due to some kind of allergy. Scary stuff. Just took pictures of everything and wrote it all down. Then asked a doctor in the US what the heck they put in me.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:07 PM   #12
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Are you sure its not pityriasis rosea? Doctors don't know what it is or where it comes from but they say you only get it once and mainly only in young adult males. C ant do anything to stops it either.... just suffer through it.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:30 AM   #13
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Have you eaten anything out of the ordinary? I'm with OZ go see a doctor. Anaphylaxis is nothing to play with. It could be a mild case with just the hives or it could be the start of something serious that will get worse with difficulty breathing.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:21 AM   #14
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all. Seen a doctor and he says it is hives. Seeing my family doctor tomorrow for something different so I will be filling her in.