Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Help me gym rats

Old 03-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #21
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Ty, ill shoot you a pm concerning what I've learned and the changes I've made since our little challenge began.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #22
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
op..............
Old 03-02-2012, 11:38 PM   #23
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Ty, ill shoot you a pm concerning what I've learned and the changes I've made since our little challenge began.
Ok man look forward to it!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:39 PM   #24
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckel7234 View Post
op..............
Its coming hold on bud
Old 03-13-2012, 11:26 AM   #25

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckel7234 View Post
op..............
Did it help? it has helped me so far!

But guys I have been working out but I have lost fat and waist size but I have gained weight two pounds to be exact wtf!

Am I doing something wrong ?

HELP
Old 03-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #26
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Run a lot and far... Until you drop the weight... Then p90x
Old 03-13-2012, 11:57 AM   #27
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyT View Post

But guys I have been working out but I have lost fat and waist size but I have gained weight two pounds to be exact wtf!

HELP
You're probably gaining muscle bro. Watch your physique not your weight. Also how you feel, chances are if your body feels healthier and stronger than it is.

Hows that diet and routine info coming along?
Old 03-13-2012, 12:54 PM   #28

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
its helped out A LOT so far man!
I still need some multivitamin ideas and great workout plans would help
Old 03-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #29
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
feel free to post the pms please!
Old 03-13-2012, 01:04 PM   #30
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
MV are an iffy subject out there. A lot of people think MORE is BETTER and take a vitamin that has 1000% this and 500% of that, but you really need a balanced vitamin plan.

Best way to figure out what you're lacking is to go to the hospital, get your blood drawn, and have a full blood panel done. Schedule an appointment so you know what exactly are you lacking so you can take the appropriate supplements. Also, getting a check up and your cholesterol checked doesn't hurt either.

If that is too much work, take a Men's One a Day MV. It's rated one of the best MV out there and its isn't all that expensive. Definitely do not go generic. Since MV are not FDA regulated, what's in the MV doesn't always match whats on the label. Going with a name brand will avoid such chintzy business practice.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:05 PM   #31
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyT View Post

HELP
This V

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
You're probably gaining muscle bro. Watch your physique not your weight. Also how you feel, chances are if your body feels healthier and stronger than it is.

Hows that diet and routine info coming along?
"Working out" (lifting weights) is neer going to make you slim down or lose weight, cardio is going to be the best thing for losing you weight, but don't be discouraged if the scale ever goes a little the other way. After you drop the first (approx.) 10 lbs. of water and waste, your weight loss rate will drop drastically, but if you stick too it, you will see the difference.

Another note, your gut and love handles can be the hardest part to lose. I have dropped three belt hole sizes in my waist but my gut has hardly budged. Keep doing the right things and it will come.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:45 PM   #33
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
6-packs are made in the kitchen!
This! I dont want to post a very long post but you can pm me n we can interact to get you going in the right direction.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #34
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
If I remember, the highest muscle build ever recorded in one year is eight pounds. Hmmmmmm
Old 03-23-2012, 10:51 PM   #35

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klipp11 View Post
lol

Man, just go to bodybuilding.com and read up. Kris Gethin's massive muscle program is a great place to start, goes through workouts, nutrition, supplements, everything.

Start there, and start cooking lots of clean food!
Im doing his program right now. I had a colon c. Scare N had to take 6 weeks off n now im doing his program to get back to it and dude im bout to rip out my skin again. This is a great program.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #36
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACWUT View Post
If I remember, the highest muscle build ever recorded in one year is eight pounds. Hmmmmmm
Why do I not believe this...?
Old 03-23-2012, 11:08 PM   #37

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe cause im wrong lol. I read it on bb.com but thats pure muscle mass.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:08 PM   #38
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
This is my work out plan. Its more geared toward hiking but none the less it kicks my butt. Always take a day off to let your body rest. With the hiking start at 20lbs(if you can find a weight vest) and add 5 pounds each week. One day go for hills and another go distance
Old 03-23-2012, 11:13 PM   #39

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Why do I not believe this...?
18 1/4 lbs in one year, I Found it again. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/maki2.htm
Old 03-23-2012, 11:15 PM   #40

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
That would be in a professionally and picture perfect setting assuming you had the right help.