Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Help me gym rats

Old 03-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #41
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for al the tips etc so far guys I appreciate I will be spreading some love (rep pts)

BTW and update for yall who care I have dropped 6lbs and 2 inches in my waist so far!

Encouragement would help btw from yall

I get up in the morning before class etc and im just like ughhh I DONT WANNA!!!!
Old 03-24-2012, 10:51 PM   #42
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Ty, ill shoot you a pm concerning what I've learned and the changes I've made since our little challenge began.
Im willing to redo that challenge unless your just in awesome shape now then I cant win but taht dont mean I wont give it ago!

BTW I never got your PM
Old 03-24-2012, 10:56 PM   #43
rmahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant future
Name: Robert
rmahoney2013's Tacoma Gallery
SOUTH BEACH DIET.... Buy the book and go through phase 1,2, and 3. If you workout and south beach for a month you will loose AT LEAST 10lbs.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:06 PM   #44
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_7I7iasuIdw

Watch the video.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:19 PM   #45
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
It's already been said, diet and cardio are the big two. I let my weight get a little ahead of me while in college, but I go pretty much everyday of the week to a nice state park with miles of trails, run, walk and bike for about 2-3 hours each day. Then when I get back to my apartment I do stretches, body weight excercises, and have only been eating fruits, nuts, and veggies. In the few weeks I've been doing this I've already seen a huge improvement. My overal appearance hasn't changed too drastically (I think) but people have already commented on it, not to mention my stamina is way better.

Hope this helps! Also a huge thing for the stuff I'm doing is to find a place you enjoy to be so then it's a positive experience. I literally sit in class itching to get out and run or bike the loop.

Cheers!
Old 03-24-2012, 11:29 PM   #46
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
What about protein? Dont you know protein is king. Carbs? Complex and simple at the proper time is good too.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:50 AM   #47
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
its all mental man. If you say you can't do it then you will never be able to. But if you say you can do it and its easy then you will be able to do it no matter how hard it gets. Never give up.
"No pain is forever"
Old 03-25-2012, 01:58 AM   #48
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Diet, Lean protien (fish, chicken) 30 minutes of cardio after every lifting session.Stairmaster is your friend. Supplements i take are. Jacked 3d (ebay) Wheybolic extreme 60. Amenio acids, shit ton of water, fish oil 3000, and mega men vita pack. Also low doses of glutimean. 1 day heavy lift for chest, 1 day reps for chest. same for back and arms. shoulders. heavy. low reps. do all reps slow and flex at the top of the rep. Just my 02.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:02 AM   #49

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
He mentioned lean protein to reduce your fat. Also, a consistent intake of ptotein will help reduce the chance of your hard worked muscle from breaking down. You should buy protein isolate n kerp away from nasty blends of whey protein. You should be taking a shake before bed and as soon as u wake due to that 8 hour deprivation.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:21 AM   #50
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACWUT View Post
He mentioned lean protein to reduce your fat. Also, a consistent intake of ptotein will help reduce the chance of your hard worked muscle from breaking down. You should buy protein isolate n kerp away from nasty blends of whey protein. You should be taking a shake before bed and as soon as u wake due to that 8 hour deprivation.

Whey protien is best taken after workout. It is a fast digesting protein.
Before bed, take Casein protein. or eat eggs. they have slow digesting protien which is good all night.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #51

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Yup! My protein is a isolate with casein in it so it has the best of both worlds.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:24 PM   #52
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What about protein? Dont you know protein is king. Carbs? Complex and simple at the proper time is good too.
Oh yeah, I still eat chicken, turkey, fish and eggs. Forgot to mention that
Old 03-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #53

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the help so far guys and for the video ! anyone know a good link or website that can explain to me what each supplement/vitamin/protein does??

Like what is casein protein? why should I take it? what is 1.M.R and what does it do etc etc etc

Thanks in advance Ty
Old 03-26-2012, 10:54 PM   #54
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyT View Post
Thanks for the help so far guys and for the video ! anyone know a good link or website that can explain to me what each supplement/vitamin/protein does??

Like what is casein protein? why should I take it? what is 1.M.R and what does it do etc etc etc

Thanks in advance Ty
An attractive property of the casein molecule is its ability to form a gel or clot in the stomach, which makes it very efficient in nutrient supply. The clot is able to provide a sustained slow release of amino acids into the blood stream, sometimes lasting for several hours.[8] This provides better nitrogen retention and use by the body.[9] Plasma immunoreactive IGF-1 concentration in rats given a casein diet was higher than that in rats given a soya-bean-protein or protein-free diet.[10] Because of its slow digesting properties, casein is widely used between meals and before bed to help bodybuilders maintain in an anabolic state.[11]---Wikipedia

Hope this helps
Old 03-26-2012, 11:01 PM   #55

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Go to body building.com and hit the supersite they have all the articles imaginable. You will become a wealth of knowledge after a couple of months. You know, they have a motivation section where people get selected to talk about their journey, how they did it and all the challenges they had to over come to achieve greatness. Its perfect cause its everyday people doing it alone n u c the before n after.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:04 PM   #56
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECA_stack
Old 03-26-2012, 11:05 PM   #57
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Uh why didn't post in the gym thread you made like last year?! There's always good people and good info there!
Old 03-26-2012, 11:12 PM   #58

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
I done murdered a rock into a stone! Hospitalized a brick, im so mean i make medicine sick!

Buahaha thats what I do n trll myself everyday.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:45 PM   #59
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I done murdered a rock into a stone! Hospitalized a brick, im so mean i make medicine sick!

Buahaha thats what I do n trll myself everyday.
Uh you wanna know whats creepy, I was just at the spartan race website and that was playing...
Old 03-27-2012, 05:44 AM   #60

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Lol