Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Help me gym rats

Old 03-01-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Help me gym rats

Ok so basically I NEED SOME MAJOR HELP!!! I have let myself go beyond measure! I have NEVER NEVER let myslef go this bad!
I NEED YALLS HELP!!

I want supplement ideas (not steroids) and workout ideas!! AND some great encourgment from you great people on here!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!

Basically I want to lose my weight, my love handles my fat AND THEN bulk up!

Basically I want to go from this

to THIS

Im willing to do whatever I need to and stay away from whatever I need to and take supplements that will help except for steriods and shit like hydroxcycut.

Guys just please help I know from yall who know me know I would do this for yall!

I willing to do WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET MY ASS HEALTHY AND BACK IN SHAPE!!!

REP WILL BE SPREAD FOR THE HELP BTW!! THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!

Ty
Old 03-01-2012, 10:34 PM   #2
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/hea...kouts-169.html
Old 03-01-2012, 10:38 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
Awesome thread! Lots of good info here.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:48 PM   #5
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Join a cross fit gym. Go 3 days on, 1 day off. You'll be cut and lean in no time. haha

If you don't wanna pay for the class and just utilize what a basic gym, or at home gym would offer, I believe H.I.I.T. (High intensity interval training) would be the best way to go. I've read that its the fast way to shed fat and gain strength quickly. Couple that with a strength gaining regiment that utilizes super sets, and you be on your way.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #6
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on crossfit, obviously the #1 thing is get your diet strait, its always been the biggest pain for me, but thats huge. Fat loss sup, oxy elite was decent, if you want to look into it a lil more ECA or ECY stack, im on it now and it really suppresses my appetite which makes it alot easier to eat healthy and the C stands for caffeine so it keeps you stimulated pretty good throughout the day
Old 03-01-2012, 10:59 PM   #7
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Just gotta have a plan (workout/diet/rest) and stick to it.

Efficiency and Intensity

Read up, don't waste time doing everything kind of right instead of being efficient.

Pm me if you want to get more in depth. I enjoy training, working with two guys and three girls at my college gym now.

Stay determined, eat clean
Old 03-01-2012, 11:01 PM   #8
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
6-packs are made in the kitchen!
Old 03-01-2012, 11:03 PM   #9
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Name: David
battleyota's Tacoma Gallery
You'd be surprised at how much you would loose wieght with 20-30 minute cardio, and eating right....First take out all soda's. Start eating organic stuff, and observe your calorie intake. its simple, if you are pretty much eating more calories than you are burning, you are not gonna loose weight. Start with multi-vita's, if you are not getting your nutrition. You loosing weight starts in the kitchen and you have to be self-disciplined to do this.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:18 PM   #10
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Diet bro. Ill post a pic of what my diet consists of. IBCAAs. Cardio at least 3 miles a week. I do about 12.. 6 SMALL meals a.day.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:50 AM   #11
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
X2 on diet. It will be that hardest part but is prolly the most important. Gluten free diets are a great way to start and friends have been raving about the plaeo or caveman diet
Old 03-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #12
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
What happened to you Ty? What happened to our challenge from some time ago?
Yea I know man I'm sorry and I'm real sorry I let myself go!! I go to college full time and work so I eat and sleep etc like a college kid it sucks! But I'm cutting my hours at work and going to have go make time to get to the gym, I can't live like this anymore! That's also why y'all haven't seen me one here lately

How you been anyways and got any ideas for me?
Old 03-02-2012, 12:05 PM   #13
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Eat healthy . Excersise and keep moving .
Old 03-02-2012, 12:06 PM   #14
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed with what everyone else has said so far. Make sure you ha e a healthy amount if sex too. It never hurts.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:12 PM   #15
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Good diet, hiit, kettle bells.

I dropped 15lbs just by eating different and better.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:16 PM   #16
s3
Klipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Klipp11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkTaco View Post
Make sure you ha e a healthy amount if sex too. It never hurts.
lol

Man, just go to bodybuilding.com and read up. Kris Gethin's massive muscle program is a great place to start, goes through workouts, nutrition, supplements, everything.

Start there, and start cooking lots of clean food!
Old 03-02-2012, 01:11 PM   #17
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pm sent, enjoy
Old 03-02-2012, 02:57 PM   #18
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Pm sent, enjoy
Uh, care to pm me some cool info to?
Old 03-02-2012, 08:12 PM   #19
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Pm sent, enjoy
i want it too.... the curiosity is killing me, like you told him if he stands on his head while eating an orange he'll get ripped as shit in a week....I have to know
Old 03-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #20

Haha have him copy n paste the pm. It was just thorough advice