LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Weight Watchers and the Gym - 6 Month results

Old 04-19-2012, 08:05 AM   #21
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery

Thanks for posting your progress.
Definitely shows how to make it happen by taken action.
Congratulations on your accomplishments.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:26 AM   #22
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo7 View Post

That's awesome! Those are two different guys!
Congratulations! What he said. ^

Keep the good work, it's not an easy path, but it's a lot better one.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:03 PM   #23
bash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bash42's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man...any updates? Looking good, been able to keep it off? I was on weight watchers over the summer and lost 15lbs but then I quit smoking and put 20lbs back on. Yikes.

Anyways now that I'm officially done smoking I am going to focus in cutting down again. I'd like to lose 30lbs and get down to 215.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #24
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Im on the same boat...dr pretty much told me loose weight, or get ready for diabeetus..

5'10, 230#

I did a 180 on the way i eat, and in turn everyone in my family eats better now. After supper every night, i will go for a walk around the neighborhood, briskly. I feel better, not sure if i'm loosing weight, the scale is busted..haha
Old 01-01-2013, 06:58 PM   #26
bash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bash42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
this has inspired me..
Good man...I just started up again today. I hope I can be as motivated as OP.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #27
rtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to all

Name: Becky
rtrudel35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bash42 View Post
Good man...I just started up again today. I hope I can be as motivated as OP.
x2
Old 01-01-2013, 08:21 PM   #28
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sandjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I have kept it off even through the holidays. I am still trucking strong to the gym for about an hour and a half workout every weekday. Good luck to all of you. Weight watchers really made it much easier to stay on track for the long haul and change my eating habits for good.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #29
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, man! Let us know on your progress!
Old 01-02-2013, 11:38 PM   #30
Doenuttz is on a distinguished road
Name: Doenuttz
Doenuttz's Tacoma Gallery
Great job !!! Hopefully. I can look similar to you when I'm 40.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:08 AM   #31
bash42's Tacoma Gallery
Just a little progress report -

Started January 2nd at 247lbs and yesterday I was 231.6. Following the Weight Watchers plan on my iPhone and working out roughly 3 days per week.

The best part is that I still eat what I want, but WW just helps me realize how much food im actually puttin in!

Almost time for a new belt!
Old 02-15-2013, 05:14 AM   #32
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Awesome work OP. Your body will thank you. Keep up the great work. I am pulling for you.

Craig
Old 02-15-2013, 07:31 AM   #33
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
barlowrs's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats....I HIGHLY recommend Insanity. It is will kill you but the weight will just fall off with your sweat (and you will be sweating the entire time haha).
I dropped 60 lbs in about 2 months (doing other weight dropping tricks i learned when i wrestled as well as insanity, but Insanity is a HUGE fat burner)
Old 02-15-2013, 07:38 AM   #34
Superdavert is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
Superdavert's Tacoma Gallery
In the process of losing 50 lbs. Down 17. Your post is great motivation for me. To see the before and after is awesome. Congrats on you success.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:57 AM   #35
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
I so need to do something like this! I did it once when I was younger, but now at 42 with a wife and kids I haven't been able to get the right environment or situation around me. Wrong shift at work for extra money, little toddler to care for, parents with health problems / nursing home. Maybe they're just excuses, but life is making it harder to turn things around.

Congrats to you though! You look great! Definitely keep it up!
Old 05-24-2013, 05:34 AM   #36
bash42's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 10-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #37
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Reviving this thread cause this is an awesome transformation!!
Excellent job OP keep it up!