Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Weight Watchers and the Gym - 6 Month results

Old 03-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sandjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
Weight Watchers and the Gym - 6 Month results

I started mid September. I weighed in at 249.4 lbs. I weighed in last Monday at 198.2. I have been going to the gym every weekday morning with the the exception of 2 times for 6 months. I think I am going to start P90x or Insanity in the next month to start to mix things up. Just wanted to share my results. I am turning 40 next month and did not want to do it weighing 250lbs.

Old 03-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man!

I did the same a few years ago. 6 months from 225 to 180, but I was only able to maintain 180 for a couple of weeks. My most comfortable weight is in the 190-205 range, blood pressure is happiest at 190-195.
At 6'3", people don't believe it when I tell them that I'm 205.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!!!
Old 03-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #4
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #5
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
That is awesome man. I am going through the same thing right now and know how hard that was for you. Congrats on all your hard work.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:21 PM   #6
Easily Replaceable Member
elmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
elmo7's Tacoma Gallery

That's awesome! Those are two different guys!
Old 03-19-2012, 01:10 AM   #7
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal man!
Old 03-19-2012, 01:12 AM   #8
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
thats really inspirational! Definitely keep up the hard work!
Old 03-19-2012, 01:15 AM   #9
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
You have inspired me good sir! Great job and congrats! Keep it up, Im pulling for ya!

Ty
Old 03-19-2012, 09:48 AM   #11
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
congrats bro keep up the great work
Old 03-19-2012, 09:53 AM   #12
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
nice work what a great inspiration you are! that is really some accomplishment i admire your stick-to-it commitment.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:53 AM   #13
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Good job man! My dad used to weigh about 275 and he is 6'1". His doctor told him he needed to lose weight or he was going to have serious heath problems down the road (this was when he was 50). He started eating right and working out everyday and he got his weight down to 190 (I couldn't get used to how he looked lol) but now he is around 210 I believe but his blood pressure dropped also. I did P90X in high school and it was awesome lol some parts of it will really kick your ass.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:54 AM   #14
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
good work! i've started doing the same. i started weight watchers maybe a month go or so and started working out 6 days a week for the last 2 months. i weighed in at 226, now down to 211.2 (6 ft tall) i know a couple people at work doing either the Insanity workouts or the P90X and they have good results with both it seems like.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:55 AM   #15
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Great job man! Looking trim! Always feels good to get healthy. Keep at it
Old 03-23-2012, 11:39 PM   #16
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Good job brotha! http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=STp1UtMrKR4 if you evee feel like you need a boost through your journey, turn to this video. Have you looked at kris gethin 12 wk hardcore daily trainer? Perfect for you and its free online. Pm me with any questions.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:55 AM   #17
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sandjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACWUT View Post
Good job brotha! http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=STp1UtMrKR4 if you evee feel like you need a boost through your journey, turn to this video. Have you looked at kris gethin 12 wk hardcore daily trainer? Perfect for you and its free online. Pm me with any questions.

Thanks Man. I'll take a look.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:03 AM   #19
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery

that is awesome man, I really need to do the same thing

also, if you want a change in work outs, take some sort of martial arts (if you aren't already), good exercise, good skill to have, and a good way to challenge yourself.

(not to mention it feels awesome each time you earn a belt, and black belts even more so)

oh, and the P90X will kick your ass. My martial arts instructor, who had been doing Martial Arts for quite a few years tried it and it really whipped him into shape