Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Starting P90X

Old 04-18-2012, 11:28 AM   #41
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post

The gym is the easy part. It's the diet that separates the men from the boys. Like Aaron said, use the candy bar or w/e as a "cheat meal" NOT cheat day. Keep it in moderation and TRY to have something of nutritional value. Here's my last cheat meal dessert
Sweet potato banana protein pancakes with protein sludge. Nutritious AND good.
Care to share recipe? Maybe in Foodies BS?

OP stick to it I'm going on 3 months of eating much better and while it is hard at times as long as you don't pig out on bad stuff you can have a candy bar/cheat MEAL, a snickers bar is mine, or a grilled burger say once a week if you've earned it. I'm down about 20 pounds with no intention of looking back. P90X is pretty legit I've done a few days worth of training with it mainly when I didn't have access to my gym. Just stick with it and it'll get easier to work out and eat right.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:28 AM   #42
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery

LMK w/e recipe u need here's the main dish. Egg whites + 1 whole, sweet potato, cheese and bell peppers
Old 04-18-2012, 05:49 PM   #43
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Hans- Repped
Arron - Repped
Eric- Negged for lack of helping the OP while feeling the need to belittle others.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #44
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
Care to share recipe? Maybe in Foodies BS?

OP stick to it I'm going on 3 months of eating much better and while it is hard at times as long as you don't pig out on bad stuff you can have a candy bar/cheat MEAL, a snickers bar is mine, or a grilled burger say once a week if you've earned it. I'm down about 20 pounds with no intention of looking back. P90X is pretty legit I've done a few days worth of training with it mainly when I didn't have access to my gym. Just stick with it and it'll get easier to work out and eat right.
posted
Old 04-18-2012, 10:26 PM   #46
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy_283 View Post
positive rep me!

p.s. I hate trolls, back on topic!
Really? Now asking for rep? WTF?

And LMFAO LOLOLOLOLOL @ the "I hate trolls" comment.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:33 PM   #48
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I try to quit! It's like an addiction! but I put up a sig photo just so people have a heads up about who I am
Replace it with this....it better describes you I think.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:44 PM   #50
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Won't fit, btw, how the hell are you always online? Are you subscribed to every post I make? You're always "there" and
You don't have the TW useless thread section? Yours are always under the sub forum, "look at me"
Old 04-18-2012, 10:47 PM   #53
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Won't fit, btw, how the hell are you always online? Are you subscribed to every post I make? You're always "there" and
I. am. everywhere.

Because....I am BULLSHIT MAN.

Whenever there is one who whispers Bullshit, I'm there to fly in and say "BULLSHIT!" and fly out

And incase you think I am joking, here I am vvvv

Old 04-18-2012, 10:53 PM   #54
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
You'll find once you start exercising and eating right, soon you won't even want the candy bar and energy drink. You'll feel better with water and some fruit.

You want to take P90X to the next level? Up the weight. You know his leg work out where he does squats and the 30x3 calf raises?

200 squats and 95 of those calf raises with this bad boy over my shoulders.

Water never tasted so good...

Give it time, you'll see. Eating fast food will actually make you feel shitty, slow and horrible.

Additional, good to hear about you taking steps to improve your health. Healthcare in this world would do wonders to work towards prevention instead of treatment of ailments. Good health is the first step to prevention of disease and injury. Take your time and listen to your body. If it hurts stop. If it burns keep it up, and be sure to work off that lactic acid really well. (Again lots of water! Carbonation is bad!) You'll find, I promise you this, it's not the next day that kills...it's the second day that cripples you.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:54 PM   #55
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on the bad eating part but I still crave a snickers bar every day just about.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:00 PM   #56
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
x2 on the bad eating part but I still crave a snickers bar every day just about.
Eat a box. You won't anymore. Been 11 years...haven't craved one since.