Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Alternative Medicine

Old 04-14-2012, 01:02 AM   #1
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb Alternative Medicine

I was wondering if yall use any alternative natural medicines or know of any good ones!

I was listening to the radio and this guy is a genius! He know of all sorts of different kinds of alternative medicines and I thought I should look for and try some!

http://healthynewsradio.com/

I was wondering if yall use any or know of any great types to use

TyT
Old 04-16-2012, 07:49 AM   #2
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Yall dont use any type ?
Old 04-16-2012, 07:52 AM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
i spray Greased Lightning on mosquito bites. totally stops them from itching.
oh, and put tobacco on bee and wasp stings.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:56 AM   #4
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
I use this for a stress reliever, helpful, especially in college, much better than any meds

And I will rub slime from catfish on the scratches/stabs that I get while handling them.

I also found a place on my hand that when pressure is applied by something small (like the tip of a ball point), it relieves headaches.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:12 AM   #5
misterdmac is on a distinguished road

Name: Doostin
misterdmac's Tacoma Gallery
There's a place on the side of my upper arm that I mash on when hung over. Apparently there's some pressure point there, and though it hurts like hell to jam your thumb into it, I always feel better when I let go.

I have also made tea from willow bark, which is a legit pain reliever since Aspirin comes from willow.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #6
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
www.westonaprice.org

Have followed them for over 6 years now. I owe them my health!

Also just recently started applying raw honey over a skin lession that I have in the back of my skull, due to a genetic disorder. It has worked FLAWLESSLY!
Old 04-16-2012, 09:10 AM   #7
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
I use all natural alternative meds. just a little different than what you guys are using.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:50 AM   #8
misterdmac is on a distinguished road

Name: Doostin
misterdmac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
I use all natural alternative meds. just a little different than what you guys are using.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:00 PM   #9

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
TE HE HE!