LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

ow

Old 05-12-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
Angry ow

History: Spinal Stenosis, bulged disks, and nerve damage in lower back. Thanks Uncle Sam.
Today, I was changing the oil in my car. I was laying on my back and kinda rolled to the side to grab my drip pan. When I did this I felt a sharp pain in my back and my left leg got kinda a cold feeling running down to my toes. It was an annoyance but I finished what I was doing and got everything done. Then I went to get in my truck and I physically could not stand the pain from tryin to lift either of my legs up to get in. WTF now I cant even get in my own freakin truck! I had to turn my back to my seat and lift myself up using the grab handle and roof. I am 27, not 72. Sh**. Rant complete.