Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Run Keeper?

Old 05-29-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Run Keeper?

anyone on here use run keeper app / website? i just started a street team and even though we might not be local its a great motivational tool
Old 05-29-2012, 10:24 AM   #2
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
Like map my run or endomondo?
Or is that the wrong kind of run?
Old 05-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #3
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimm52 View Post
Like map my run or endomondo?
Or is that the wrong kind of run?
yea basically the same thing, ive been using runkeeper for sometime now. my co worker uses endomondo but i never had great realibility with the gps via the app
Old 05-29-2012, 11:14 AM   #4
FJ FTW!

just resigned up on endomondo so i can link up on there also
Old 05-29-2012, 11:26 AM   #5
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
yea basically the same thing, ive been using runkeeper for sometime now. my co worker uses endomondo but i never had great realibility with the gps via the app
I have the same experience with it. Frustrating to go through a run and find out nothing was recorded. Oh well....at least I ran.