Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Worked out too hard, or stomach flu?

Old 05-30-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Worked out too hard, or stomach flu?

Hey guys I need some advice or maybe this has happened to you before.
I worked out chest yesterday really... really hard put up way more then I usually do. I know I was straining a lot to put it up and stuff. Then at night we had a 5k fun run for Memorial Day and I ran in that, was going pretty fast but not my PR.

But now today I'm sore, like really sore all over my body and my stools are loose and colored . I am in Kuwait right now, the food sucks and I am aware they have different diseases here. I am wondering if this is more then just getting sick? or is something more wrong?

Thanks