Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Anyone out there feel like helping out?

Old 06-24-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
robkat89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Robert
robkat89's Tacoma Gallery
Relay For Life...please help me out here!

Hey guys, my name is Robert and on July 27th 2012 i will be participating in my local Relay for Life. My whole family is doing it, unfortunately cancer is not a stranger to us. I do this relay not only for my family but everyone out there who has had to go through the battle or like me seen someone have to endure the tragedy of losing a loved one. I have lost 3 uncles, 2 great grandparents, and a great friend of the family. I am trying to raise money to help the cause and make an impact on the fight against cancer.

So if you could please...maybe scrape up a couple bucks...hold off on a mod and help me and my cause make a BIG dent in the ongoing battle.

Here is the link if you would like to help out:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/Re...ns_id=29637264

I would appreciate any and all donations guys.....

come on!

Thanks for your time

-robkat89
Old 06-24-2012, 09:06 PM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
no need for two threads man, sometimes it just takes a while to get them up and going. . . anyway, great cause you're participating in, and i'd like to donate, but seeing as this is in the first gen section and i have a second gen, looks like im out sorry.

.... ok don't call me a dick, just making a joke so it's known i made a donation to relay for life the other day in honor of my aunt who is battling cancer right now. you're doing a great thing OP, hope you raise a lot. bump.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #3
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
no need for two threads man, sometimes it just takes a while to get them up and going. . . anyway, great cause you're participating in, and i'd like to donate, but seeing as this is in the first gen section and i have a second gen, looks like im out sorry.

.... ok don't call me a dick, just making a joke so it's known i made a donation to relay for life the other day in honor of my aunt who is battling cancer right now. you're doing a great thing OP, hope you raise a lot. bump.

He made four threads....
Old 06-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #4
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
He made four threads....
golly.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #5

im sorry, just trying to spread the word. I know it was excessive but i don't have much to donate and i'm trying to cover all my bases thought the good community of TW could help!
Old 06-24-2012, 09:11 PM   #6
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmmm...
Old 06-24-2012, 09:12 PM   #7

thanks alot!
Old 06-24-2012, 09:15 PM   #8
CSanders is on a distinguished road
Name: Craig
CSanders's Tacoma Gallery
Times like this I wish I wasn't a starving college student! My dad used to do the March for Dimes so I know kind of how much this means to you, Good luck and I hope for the best for you!
Old 06-24-2012, 09:17 PM   #9

yeah my family got dealt a pretty shi**y hand but we're doing this to maybe help out so that everyone can be dealt good cards!
Old 06-24-2012, 09:24 PM   #11
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robkat89 View Post
im sorry, just trying to spread the word. I know it was excessive but i don't have much to donate and i'm trying to cover all my bases thought the good community of TW could help!

Oh no, it's a good cause! Most of my family who has passed on had done so due to cancer.

I think people will hear you. Just look at the view count. Just worried that some people may be turned off by the cross postings.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:28 PM   #12

yeah true i should've cooled it on the multi-post i'm sorry guys, please forgive me and see that i'm just trying to reach as many as possible! maybe tell your friends?
Old 06-25-2012, 05:46 AM   #13

good morning TW! hows everyone doing this morning?

anyone wanna help me out?