Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Homer goes under the knife...

Old 07-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck Craig!
Old 07-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #9
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
you should totally get Michael Jacksons nose!
Old 07-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #10
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
best of luck craig
Old 07-08-2012, 06:57 PM   #11
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Ice Cream might be your friend...best wishes!
Old 07-08-2012, 07:00 PM   #13
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
It's to fix a deviated septum...

I like the way it looks now just fine thank you.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! I'm still wonepdering if anyone else has had this done?
It does look fine now, but MJs nose would be awesome!
Old 07-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #15
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's to fix a deviated septum...

I like the way it looks now just fine thank you.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! I'm still wonepdering if anyone else has had this done?
Got the tonsils done at 20, not too bad... the worst was the feeling the liquid vicodin gave me. I finally got well enough to pound advil and I felt a lot better like that. Vicodin makes me feel like shit, see if you can get some anti nausea stuff too if need be.

Vicodin or percocet both do it. Good luck!

I feel like I used to get sick a fair bit, the ear nose throat dr said my tonsils were some of the worst he'd seen and he couldn't even get all the bad tissue out. I've felt loads better ever since.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #16

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Been hitting the bottle this evening?
Nah buddy, just fooling around. I hope that all goes well. Let's get together after you recover.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #17
2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough

2004tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't they did tonsillectomy anymore. Had a horrible case of tonsillitis back in the 80's with a flu on top of it. Sucked like hell that week.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #18
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
tonsillectomy when i was 9 or 10 i just remember i ate ice cream and yogurt lol
best of luck to you!
Old 07-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #19
fenway.park27 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Command Post
Name: Al
fenway.park27's Tacoma Gallery
Had the tonsillectomy when I was about your age. It's going to hurt to swallow for a few days to a week and you'll probably drop some pounds. Eat ice cream and other soft foods. Food with sharp edges (like corn flakes) will just make it hurt more. When they offer you the pill to stop vomiting, take it. Best of luck and see you on the other side.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #20
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
good luck Craig.

Still have my tonsils, so don't know about recovery. Just heard that Ice cream is your friend!!! You will eat lots of it.

Take your meds on a schedule, to keep the pain manageable.