Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead

Old 07-09-2012, 11:51 PM   #1
TNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
TNDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead

Have any of yall ever watched this and started juicing after? I watched it but I dont think I could do a juice fast. Awesome movie though. That guy is a motivated man.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:01 AM   #2
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Juice? As in steroids? I've never seen that movie or whatever it is.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #5
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
precisely
Old 07-10-2012, 01:06 AM   #6
lavarider is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
lavarider's Tacoma Gallery
yes and have been juicing for 6 months lost 40 lb feel great if you want to live a life in good health try it for 2 weeks it will change your body and the way you feel its the way to long life! but the first week is a bitch but if you get throught it welcome to the new world ! pm if you need help
aloha
Old 07-10-2012, 01:31 AM   #7
2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough

2004tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Doing a juice fast is fine. Going back to eating fat saturated foods and not doing any strenuous physical activity after it is a waste of time.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:43 AM   #8
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.jointhereboot.com/?movieid=1

^the video if anyone is interested. this is interesting. anyone currently doing it? what do you think about it?
Old 07-10-2012, 02:12 AM   #9
TNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TNDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavarider View Post
yes and have been juicing for 6 months lost 40 lb feel great if you want to live a life in good health try it for 2 weeks it will change your body and the way you feel its the way to long life! but the first week is a bitch but if you get throught it welcome to the new world ! pm if you need help
aloha

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Yep, brought it up a few times..........got a nice breville and im restarting the diet as of yesterday. Im including 1 SMALL sensible meal as a dinner tho.
I am in the process of training for a marathon, what is your energy level like while your fasting ( after the first week of course). I really would like to try this. The movie is really inspirational.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:54 PM   #10
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Well, you know what they say; eat well, get plenty of rest, excercise....die anyway. Eat up.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:54 PM   #11
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
How are you supposed to get protein? Sure the guy lost 80 lbs but how much of that was muscle mass?
Old 07-10-2012, 02:31 PM   #12
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed... I need a better diet so I might start asking you all for suggestions once I look into the basics of this.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:46 PM   #13
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grundletaint's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
How are you supposed to get protein? Sure the guy lost 80 lbs but how much of that was muscle mass?
That blob probably didn't have much muscle mass to lose!
Old 07-10-2012, 02:51 PM   #14
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
I used to juice ... but now do all my drinks in a "Vitamix" and like the drinks much better and the added fiber, skins & etc.

Bought the "Vitamix" at COSTCO 2 years ago and love it. And I feel a lot better.

Never ... "fasted" ... just use the Vitamix to make simple drinks and eat less and get more natural vitamins and minerals.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #15
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Juice fasting should be a temporary thing......it's to help cleanse your body of toxins. Long term use and you'll waste away as your body NEEDS protein and fat and can live without carbs but not the other way around.

I juice a few times a week before dinner and love it. Good way to get a crap ton of veggies/fruits in.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #16
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
and a crap ton of crap out
Great... rental food. By those standards, I'm going to start eating crappy, fake Mexican food every day.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:02 PM   #17

TNDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
This guy did it for 60 days, it is only recommended for 10 days, and was checked by a doctor every 5-10 days. He was getting a some protein (probably not near the suggested intake, 40-70 grams) from the shit ton of kale he was drinking. Each shake had a good bit of kale and per serving size it has around 2 grams of protein.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:18 PM   #18
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
Do it every day first thing in the am. You would be surprised how much clearer your thinking is, you focus is, at least it is for me. Seriously though, I watched the movie, went out the next day and bought a juicer and that has been about six months. It is a great way to get a lot of fruit and veggie intake in a day. In the am I have two small apples, an orange, carrots, celery sticks, a pear a peach, at least this morning I did. I really do feel a lot better when I juice too. I went up to friends house for a week without my juicer, and noticed a big difference without the juice, I was really sluggish and felt "tired" if you will.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #19
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
not too up on this, but from what i'm hearing, maby even the "HEALTHY" foods aren't too good anymore.
Seems that everything is being altered and the nutrients just aren't as they should be.
take for instance the exploding watermelons. Don't know if you heard about that, but something sure ain't right!
still better though, than eating twinkies, and stopping at a fast food franchise everyday for lunch.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #20
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
don't need the truck!
Apparently they genetically modified watermelons that grew faster on the inside than the rind could expand. they were blowing apart in the fields, and the people trying to harvest them had to wear safety glasses. these things were literally exploding while just laying there.