Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Wisdom Teeth

Old 08-09-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
Hakuna Matata, bitches!
EVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura aboutEVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trent
EVErsionDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
Wisdom Teeth

Getting mine out in about 30 minutes.
Safe to say that I am not lookin forward to this weekend lol
Any suggestions on how to cope with it afterwards?
Old 08-09-2012, 07:55 AM   #2
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
get some good pain meds and make no plans other than TV and TW
Old 08-09-2012, 08:18 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Take it easy and relax today and tomorrow! I see lots of ice cream, yogurt, pudding, jell-o and prescription pain pills in your future
Old 08-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #4
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
dont take the pills on an empty stomach. I did and I was sick as shit.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #5
Hakuna Matata, bitches!
EVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura aboutEVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura about

Already out!
I feel good because of the numbing but not looking forward to about 12:00 today. Thanks for all of the advice. Definitely will try to eat some stuff before I take that Vicodin.. well as much as I can.

Had to post this lol
These suckers are ugly.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:46 AM   #6
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery

I had all four of mine taken out too when I was in college...ugh
Old 08-09-2012, 09:47 AM   #7
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
i had 5 removed, i sold the pills. wasnt that bad.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:49 AM   #8
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Keep eating soft foods. DO NOT USE A STRAW FOR ANYTHING. You don't want to form a dry socket by sucking. Eat something before the Vicodin. DO NOT SELL THE VICODIN. That's illegal and can get you in major trouble
Old 08-09-2012, 09:53 AM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
They couldn't get mine out in one piece, they quartered them and took them out a piece at a time. Glad everything went well and good luck with your recovery!
Old 08-09-2012, 09:54 AM   #10
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Keep eating soft foods. DO NOT USE A STRAW FOR ANYTHING. You don't want to form a dry socket by sucking. Eat something before the Vicodin. DO NOT SELL THE VICODIN. That's illegal and can get you in major trouble
quoted for trooth
Old 08-09-2012, 10:04 AM   #11
puckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

puckstopper55's Tacoma Gallery
spaghetios (sp) and white castle .. basically anything mushy. Dont let it stop you from doing your normal stuff. There is no reason you cant go out and about.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #12
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
I had five removed. Pain meds were needed. Do not smoke or drink alcohol after, and you'll be fine.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:07 AM   #13
white91formula is on a distinguished road
white91formula's Tacoma Gallery
had mine out this past october...

felt find afterwards and drove home, ate a cheeseburger and then regretted it...

mac and cheese was my friend for a few days. never took the percs they gave me, just tylenol and ibuprofen.....

I was back to drinking with my buddies the next weekend.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:56 AM   #14
Hakuna Matata, bitches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
I had five removed. Pain meds were needed. Do not smoke or drink alcohol after, and you'll be fine.
You have five removed? Holy hell.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:14 PM   #15
newmexico is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
newmexico's Tacoma Gallery
Had my four Removed at once. Take pain pills right away shits ganna hurt. Wont need pain pills after a week. 4 bucks a pop afterwords... Make some money!!! illegal though... Use wet gause. Happy recovery...
Old 08-09-2012, 12:19 PM   #16
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
i had 5 removed, i sold the pills. wasnt that bad.
lol
Old 08-09-2012, 08:31 PM   #17
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
I had the other 2 pulled a month ago, all I have to say is BE PUT TO SLEEP!! Its the way to go!! I had 2 wisdoms pulled and 1 perm. tooth. So far I've had 7 teeth pulled! I needed all my pain meds this time so no black marketing
Old 08-09-2012, 08:35 PM   #18
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I was put to sleep when I had mine removed.

I woke up in the middle of it, like a boss.

About 3 hours afterwards, after the drugs wore off, I experienced the most excruciating pain in my entire life. Pain that I can't even describe. I was banging my head into the wall multiple times, ran around my house, jumped into my pool with all my clothes on. I don't know why mine hurt so bad after.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:36 PM   #19
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I was put to sleep when I had mine removed.

I woke up in the middle of it, like a boss.

About 3 hours afterwards, after the drugs wore off, I experienced the most excruciating pain in my entire life. Pain that I can't even describe. I was banging my head into the wall multiple times, ran around my house, jumped into my pool with all my clothes on. I don't know why mine hurt so bad after.
yeah mine hurt a bit too. all 4 of mine were impacted so I was put out. Lived on Tylenol for about a week after
Old 08-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #20
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i had each side done at seperate times so i could still chew food; stayed awake both times.
percocet helped alot too.