Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Apple seeds, OK to eat or sure death?

Old 08-18-2012, 03:00 PM   #21
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
or would they be iworms......get it? "Apple"......."iworms"......ok......im gonna go drink more.
Old 08-18-2012, 03:50 PM   #22
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
or would they be iworms......get it? "Apple"......."iworms"......ok......im gonna go drink more.
At least there was no mentioning of pancreatic cancer...
Old 08-18-2012, 03:59 PM   #24
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, poisinous and can be deadly, if you eat large amounts of apple seeds or cherry pits.

http://chemistry.about.com/b/2007/09...-poisonous.htm
Old 08-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #25
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
See The deeper you go in the apple seed hole the more stories you get.
I have chewed them so they probablly can't gro but release the poison much faster, hopefully killing the tapeworm that judging by my weight has been loafing on the job!

Just made it past SharkWeek and now the appleseedfluenza!!!
Old 08-18-2012, 06:09 PM   #26
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=TacomaBuzz;5556950]Yep, poisinous and can be deadly, if you eat large amounts of apple seeds or cherry pits.

http://chemistry.about.com/b/2007/09...htm[/QUOTE]

Crap real medical research, from a PHD. doctor.
Guess she knows a bit more than I do
Old 08-18-2012, 06:22 PM   #27
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Symptoms of mild poisoning include headache, dizziness, confusion, anxiety, and vomiting.
Seems I was inadvertently poisoned by these most of my time in college.....
Old 08-18-2012, 06:38 PM   #28
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Well I found more info but cannot back it up without more research.

Alcohol is rumored to counter act the toxins,

I will start documenting results ASAP.

Of the symtoms it may be tough to know if the alcohol can be curing these or perhaps inhancing them
Old 08-18-2012, 06:44 PM   #29
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Ask 4x4, he's the expert on alchohol consumption
Old 08-18-2012, 06:47 PM   #30
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
apple seeds are for wusses. starting tossing back castor beans and then come tell us how you feel.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #31
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
I use to think the same thing - that an apple tree would grow inside me and started to thing I was sprouting a branch but then I sobered up and realized it was just my wiener
Old 08-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #32
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
drink a little absynth and youll get over it
Old 08-18-2012, 06:59 PM   #33
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
drink a little absynth and youll get over it
That or....SOJU!!!!
Old 08-18-2012, 07:17 PM   #34
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
I use to think the same thing - that an apple tree would grow inside me and started to thing I was sprouting a branch but then I sobered up and realized it was just my wiener
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
That or....SOJU!!!!
yes but thats not in the same category since the absynth gives you one hell of a buzz
soju is more like vodka but a little sweeter, it just gets you drunk, if that makes sence lol
Old 10-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #35
Love what you do, do who you love <3
I.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackie
I.love.tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Yes they do. Eating enough will poison you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
I thought apple core or seeds had trace amounts of cyanide in them. Your totally hosed eh!
Old 10-12-2012, 05:12 PM   #37
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
So it is kind of like things that if I do them too much I will go blind right?

Glad I backed off when I started to needed glasses.