Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Looks like rebroken thumb, can't afford hospital. Help?

Old 09-22-2012, 09:31 PM   #62
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
OP, was it your thumb metacarpal?
Old 09-23-2012, 06:05 AM   #63
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
OP, was it your thumb metacarpal?
Not sure what that means, but it was right where my thumb meets my hand.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:44 AM   #64
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Leggo;5675982]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Yes they do. And typically it's via negotiating fee schedules with private insurers that allow for some of these ridiculously priced items. Like you said, you pay extra on your insurance for his not having any.

The dialogue you should be having is: WHY doesn't EVERYONE in the US have access to basic care?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post

There are systemic problems and personal ones. I'm helping the OP with his personal problem. The systemic problems of the American health care system are a different topic altogether, and if you want to PM on the topic, I'm happy to discuss it with you.

In the meantime, the OP should absolutely get an itemized bill because it will help his negotiation situation when the time comes.[/QUOT

I agree, and I also am fine with anyone in need getting help. I don't think money should stop ANY citizen from getting care that is critical.
it doesnt thats why there are county hospitals