Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Anyone with lupus

Old 10-03-2012, 06:00 PM   #21
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
Oddly enough, I was diagnosed with MS back in 98'. My wife bailed and broke up my family and ruined my entire life. I am disabled now and cannot work anymore. can't even walk ten feet. Five years ago I met my new wife and the last five years have been the best of my entire 47 years on this planet. Sometimes when doors close, new ones open. Stay positive my friend, we all get thru somehow.
Yea man I see what your saying, you know how life can be. Life wasnt what I wanted but the person that got me through isn't by my side anymore thats why things seem harder. I'm being hopeful things change for the better. I been on oral medication since april and have stayed out of the hospital and the big drugs (chemo) I just want a normal life hopefully a job, a family you know the life your suppose to have.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #22
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Good friend of mine has lupus . You have to really take care of your self and watch your diet . He didn't and for awhile was unable to walk without assistance and has had other health issues . He moved away from all the partying for the last year and is taking care of himself and is doing much better .
Yea changes are a must. When winter comes my ra gets bad, I wont go out usually.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
Here is a link to a site that will help keep you informed.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/sections/lupus/
Thanks man
Old 10-18-2012, 09:41 PM   #25
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
How ya feeling bud?
Old 10-18-2012, 09:59 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
How ya feeling bud?
I've been good thanks for asking. I'm looking for work, I got a better outlook on life lately so things are better.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:07 PM   #27
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
I've been good thanks for asking. I'm looking for work, I got a better outlook on life lately so things are better.
Been reading through this thread and I gotta say...there's some grade A folk here on TW!

I'm glad to hear your feeling better bud. I hope your job search goes well! Keep us posted and if you ever need to vent or just want someone to talk to...we're here
Old 10-18-2012, 10:17 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Been reading through this thread and I gotta say...there's some grade A folk here on TW!

I'm glad to hear your feeling better bud. I hope your job search goes well! Keep us posted and if you ever need to vent or just want someone to talk to...we're here
Thanks
TW really is more then just people and trucks, its like a online family lol.
Yea things are better now, when I started this thread my depression (actually diagnosed another gift from SLE) was really affecting my outlook on life, but things are better now.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:27 PM   #29

Just wanted to give thanks to everyone