Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Countdown to jaw surgery!

Old 11-19-2013, 06:43 PM   #361
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
Dude your face looks good man!!! not time for some ultimate life lone hapiness and constant babes flaunting themselves at you!!
Well i finally am going to college in january so that will be the test! My little ole town of 3,000 people really isnt the best place to pick up chicks in lol
Old 11-19-2013, 06:44 PM   #362
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man!!!! Glad to hear things are getting better!
Old 11-20-2013, 09:03 AM   #363
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Well i finally am going to college in january so that will be the test! My little ole town of 3,000 people really isnt the best place to pick up chicks in lol
Dude you can do it!!!!! There's got to be atleast one half way descent with a few teeth.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:17 PM   #364
talisker is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalisker is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalisker is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalisker is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalisker is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalisker is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalisker is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalisker is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalisker is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalisker is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalisker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
talisker's Tacoma Gallery
Wow

Quote:
Just happened upon this thread. That is quite a story! You must feel like a new man after that surgery. Thanks for sharing it with us.

We've put about 10k into my oldest sons mouth so far and he's only on the first "round". Half that cost was in tooth extraction. 4 in one sitting, all baby teeth, then 8 in the second setting, 4 baby and 4 adult.

I hope your insurance covered at least some of the cost of the operation. Regardless, you've got a lifetime to enjoy the benefits of it and it should be more than worth it.

That's if it's anything like paying off my ex wife!
Old 12-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #365
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just Got my bottom braces off! FUCK FUCKITY FUCK YES
Old 12-05-2013, 09:01 AM   #366
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! I understand I had braces for 5 years!!! Got dem leather lips don't ya !
Old 12-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #367
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just Got my bottom braces off! FUCK FUCKITY FUCK YES
just keep running your tongue over them!! ahhaha
Old 12-05-2013, 09:20 AM   #368
DerpWerx Fab

No leather lips but gums are definitely not happy lol
Old 12-05-2013, 09:21 AM   #369
DerpWerx Fab

Plus they gave me this really weird retainer. It's like , molded to the back of my teeth. I can't even tell its there
Old 12-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #370
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Plus they gave me this really weird retainer. It's like , molded to the back of my teeth. I can't even tell its there
I had one of those, try not to rub your tongue against it or it will start to irritate it.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:14 PM   #371
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is it a piece of wire glued to your bottom canines?
Old 12-06-2013, 06:20 PM   #372
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABregenzer View Post
Is it a piece of wire glued to your bottom canines?
Yea
Old 12-07-2013, 04:23 AM   #373
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, I have one of those
try not to rub your tongue against it too much, o r it'll get really raw.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:56 AM   #374
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Kase it's good to read that you're doing much better! Has YOUR confidence gotten better?

I have a consultation appointment next Thursday with an orthodontists. Definitely looking forward to hearing what they have to say in regards to my ridiculous overbite. I'm still wondering if I'll need orthognathic surgery or just braces and a few other things.

But it's good to read about your recovery in any case! Were you and your family able to sort things out with the insurance by any chance?
Old 12-07-2013, 08:58 AM   #375
DerpWerx Fab

Yes we were. After getting on their ass about it a few times turns out there was a typo somewhere and we got it all fixed
Old 12-07-2013, 09:46 AM   #376
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes we were. After getting on their ass about it a few times turns out there was a typo somewhere and we got it all fixed

Aw that's good to hear man!
Old 12-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #377
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
wow man! just saw this. How is everything now
Old 02-07-2014, 02:03 PM   #378
DerpWerx Fab

Just got braces off. Here's a before

Aaaaaaaand just now (literally taken while sitting in the dentist office lol)
Old 02-07-2014, 02:18 PM   #379
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
great smile dude!!
Old 02-07-2014, 05:20 PM   #380
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just got braces off. Here's a before

Aaaaaaaand just now (literally taken while sitting in the dentist office lol)
for success!!!