Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Countdown to jaw surgery!

Old 03-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #121
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
hang in there....
Old 03-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #123
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
This thread sucks.... Hurry up and get the surgery Kase
Old 03-27-2013, 01:59 PM   #124
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Well, called the surgeon today!
My pallet expander is getting removed on May 2nd.
This thing is such a PITA!

Then i goto the surgeons office May 7th, he told me over the phone that if my molds look the way they should then I should be in surgery by memorial weekend!

Finalllly back on track and getting this thing over with
Old 05-02-2013, 09:32 AM   #126
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Got my expander out today
Its crazy seeing how much they widened my upper jaw
Feels so much better with it out.

The part with the blue cement in the middle is how much they widened it. The 2 bands on the outside started out touching

Next step is surgeon on Tuesday and set the next surgery date
Old 05-02-2013, 10:05 AM   #127
DerpWerx Fab

Countdown to jaw surgery!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367514343.205771.jpg
Old 05-02-2013, 10:17 AM   #128
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
i had something similar to that during my years with braces... damn torture device if you ask me. twice a day i had to lay down while someone cranked it the specified amount. not fun. then several years later after going through all the crap with 6 years of orthodontics and such i fall in my house and knock out all my front teeth so i get a bridge full of fake teeth anyway!!
Old 05-02-2013, 10:37 AM   #129
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Woohoo
Glad things are going well for you OP, i remember when i sub'd last year and i was waiting for progress.

BTW: after reading some of your "personal feelings" about how you see yourself in the mirror, i must say you're dead wrong. You're a stud (no homo), i have some goofy ass friends, and when i say goofy i mean "dead ugly" lol, and they pull some serious tail. Everyone has something about them, that makes them feel unwanted (a self-consciousness). As mentioned above, humans in general just want to be loved and feel as though they are beautiful, YES it doesn't matter what you look like, YES it's all about you making the girl feel as though she's the only girl in the world. Remember there's something about her that makes her feel self-conscious, perhaps it's her feet, so you massage her feet and tell her how sexy they are, and she will LOVE you for it!

Another thing: in life there's always two sides to EVERYTHING, a rich man is singled out because there are more poor people than rich, the rich man is envied by some, and hated by others out of jealousy. The same goes for a "model". (Not to toot my horn), but i happen to be as fortunate as to be a professional fashion/fitness model for the past 4 years, yes there are some who enjoy that aspect, but i cannot tell you enough how much "shit talk" and frowned upon i have gotten ever since i started modeling. My point is that no matter what side of the coin you are on (or feel you are on), there will always be haters, it's up to you to have the self confidence to say "I'm happy with who i am" and smile as you live your life....

k enough rant...

Have a great weekend
Old 05-02-2013, 10:59 AM   #130
DerpWerx Fab

Yikes. They expanded it by 1/2" didnt know bone could move that much lol Countdown to jaw surgery!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367517538.761521.jpg
Old 05-02-2013, 12:10 PM   #131
DerpWerx Fab

Also, check out the xray from today lol. ICountdown to jaw surgery!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367521789.445475.jpg
Doc says i HAVE to have to surgery soon because my roots are shrinking from messing around with my teeth so much.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:14 PM   #132
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Ssssucks to here dude. It'll get better sssssoon though
Old 05-02-2013, 12:21 PM   #133
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck for sure! looks like its going to make your life alot better though!
Old 05-07-2013, 11:38 AM   #135
DerpWerx Fab

Went to surgeon today! Took what felt like 20 molds and then just stared at my bite for about 10 minutes lol. He said im ready to go so now he said hes just gotta find out when an operating room is available at the hospital and schedule the date!
Old 05-07-2013, 11:41 AM   #136
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Went to surgeon today! Took what felt like 20 molds and then just stared at my bite for about 10 minutes lol. He said im ready to go so now he said hes just gotta find out when an operating room is available at the hospital and schedule the date!
1 step closer!
Old 05-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #137
DerpWerx Fab

Just got off the phone with the surgeons office. If insurance approves it(again) the first time(since a day before surgery 6 months ago the surgeon decided that i needed a palletal expander), then il be in in 2 weeks... If they have to send it all in again, then il be in in a month

Time to eat everything i can and hangout with everyone i can! Lol
Old 05-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #138
97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of

97Blk_one's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck,and good bless you. I'm home recovering myself...You gonna be fine...
Old 05-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #139
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Blk_one View Post
Good luck,and good bless you. I'm home recovering myself...You gonna be fine...
Recovering from?... And yea i know il be fine.

Me and this girl have been talking lately and just took her out on a date a week or so ago. Ultimate test to see if shes a keeper is if she comes over and takes care of me every now and then
Old 05-08-2013, 02:17 PM   #140
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck man!
Everybody has been right this whole time. It sounds more like you got friend zoned for being a nice guy. It happened to me soo many times. Than I found a nice girl that was mature enough to know that the best thing she could ask for was a nice guy. We have been together 9 years, married almost 2 years, and are expecting a little girl in August. It will all come together. Hopefully this will help you get the little boost in confidence you need.
Enjoy everything life offers you and good luck!