Notices

Show us your injuries!

Old 10-28-2012, 07:55 PM   #21
Nexxus is on a distinguished road
Name: Triston
Nexxus's Tacoma Gallery

Collapsed lung. Snowboarding.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #22
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Damn some of these pictures are hard to look at. My list includes two herniated disks and a fused lumbar sacral joint. Broke my right arm twice, one time was a compound fracture. 4 broken wrists, 2 of those were both at the same time which really sucked. Other smaller stuff, stitches, broken fingers, broken nose. The majority of these injuries were skateboarding/snowboarding related lol. The broken bones are nothing compared to my back injury, i got surgery 3 years ago but i am still in pain from it. I wish i had some pictures! Ill hafta try to dig some up.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:59 PM   #23
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
How did the back happen? Accident or just life? My wife has horrible back issues..no surgery yet thank God, but the chiropractor is a godsend..as is memory foam.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:12 PM   #25
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
50cc pit bike trapped hand against road going slow

looks worse than it was but hurt worse than anything I've ever felt
Old 10-29-2012, 03:44 AM   #26
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Omfg!
Old 10-29-2012, 04:00 AM   #27
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
How did the back happen? Accident or just life? My wife has horrible back issues..no surgery yet thank God, but the chiropractor is a godsend..as is memory foam.
Accident, i slammed really hard skateboarding. I landed on my hip right on the edge of a ramp and twisted my spine so hard that it blew out my bottom two discs. Surgery helped alot but it might be time for round two soon, i reinjured it lifting a piece of granite for work and lately i have been getting shooting pains down my left leg and numbness and tingling in my left foot. It is such an annoying injury, i cant even imagine what my back is going to be like in 20 years, i need a desk job lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
50cc pit bike trapped hand against road going slow

looks worse than it was but hurt worse than anything I've ever felt
Haha holy shit! That looks horrible!
Old 10-29-2012, 06:03 PM   #28
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Now you're talking..I rode bikes and skateboards for many years as a kid..
Old 10-29-2012, 06:04 PM   #29
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
Broke my hand 5 times, wrist twice, arm twice, 3 ribs when I cartwheeled my GSXR, over 500 stitches from a car wreck(shoulder, neck, ear, head) knocked one of my teeth out in bicycle crash. And I think that's it. Probably not though
Riiiiiiiight, sounds more like you're just using too much lube.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #30
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
this was like 4 years ago, another broken pinky and now i cant bend it or straighten it completely. you can tell i made it that long ago because of the drawing on it...i dont have an original either haha
Old 10-29-2012, 06:26 PM   #31
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ben.... STFU
Old 10-29-2012, 06:32 PM   #32
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
My goal in life is to NEVER POST A PHOTO HERE!
Old 10-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #33
"the soulless ginger"

I'll bet you lead a boring life
Old 10-29-2012, 06:38 PM   #34
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupp1 View Post
My goal in life is to NEVER POST A PHOTO HERE!
Quote:
I never got hurt real bad when I was a little younger besides bumps bruises and cuts but the ankle sucked! 4 weeks in a walking boot was awful!
Old 10-29-2012, 06:47 PM   #35
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Motorcycle accident. Fractured my skull, eye socket, cheekbone, broke my nose. 4hrs of pre-op cleanup, 4 hrs of surgery, 6 titanium plates and 30 screws.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #36
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just older and wiser.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:54 PM   #37
"the soulless ginger"

Holy dogshit batman! I know a guy that crashed in a race at summit point wv. Spent a few weeks in the hospital. Broken bones, torn intestine, spleen I believe. Damn near died.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #38
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Broke my wrist wrestling a bear. Had it in a headlock and it started rolling and grabbed my wrist and snapped it.

Not really. I was playing volleyball, but what kind of story is that?

Old 10-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #39
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
at 10 i burned my ankle, foot, and lower leg with 2nd and 3rd degree burns. almost exactly a year later i fell out of a tree being a kid and climbing them and hattered my left shoulder.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:02 PM   #40
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Some of you are lucky to be alive... I remember breaking my arm when I was like 6. No pics though. That was probably my worst injury. That and riding my dirt bike through the woods, front tire slipped in front of me, saved it but my arm side swiped a tree. Talk about a lot of blood and a major burn. Probably going between 30-40 mph too.