Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Show us your injuries!

Old 12-15-2012, 03:33 PM   #61
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06indigoink View Post
ive had wayy to many accidents, mainy because of dirt bikes. fractured both wrists, the right one twice. shattered my knee in a head on collision on a dirt bike with a quad back when i was 13, had it rebuilt with pins and was in a wheelchair for quiet a while then crutches after that. had 2 concussions from quads.. needless to say i rode wide open back in the day. hell i still do.
you sound kinda like me. but luckily i have not broke any bones yet. me and a buddy flipped a mule and i busted my head open on the cage. i got a concussion from it. also had a small concussion when i jumped a honda rancher and got flipped off i cracked a $250 HCJ helmet all the way thru. got the wind knocked out of me and a concussion.
Old 12-15-2012, 03:46 PM   #63
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikie View Post
just over a year ago i had a dirt bike accident and was impaled in the face with a tree branch! yes i was wearing a full face helmet and goggles and all other protective gear, it was truly a freak accident. i always wear my GoPro camera so i caught the entire event on film, below is the link to the YouTube video... it has over 1.2 million views now!! and i have been featured on numerous T.V. shows including the Discovery Channel and Tosh.0!

YOUTUBE LINK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ImuTpUYa-4

Damn son!!!!! Ouch
Old 12-15-2012, 03:57 PM   #64
01 5 speed
taco52 is on a distinguished road

Name: Trevor
taco52's Tacoma Gallery
i dont have any pictures so a story will have to do.
3 years ago I jumped my dirtbike and came up a little short. Needles to say is I broke both bones in my leg. Tib and fib. At the same time I compressed my spine and bruised a few ribs. My leg is great now but since then my posture has sucked and I will have a bad back for the rest of my life.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:02 PM   #65
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikie View Post
just over a year ago i had a dirt bike accident and was impaled in the face with a tree branch! yes i was wearing a full face helmet and goggles and all other protective gear, it was truly a freak accident. i always wear my GoPro camera so i caught the entire event on film, below is the link to the YouTube video... it has over 1.2 million views now!! and i have been featured on numerous T.V. shows including the Discovery Channel and Tosh.0!

YOUTUBE LINK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ImuTpUYa-4

That is messed up!
Old 12-15-2012, 04:56 PM   #66
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
It's never good when you get hauled off the hill like this. On April Fools Day too. My mom thought it was a joke when I told her I was in the hospital.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:22 PM   #67
Tug Life
RnP78 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
RnP78's Tacoma Gallery
Not me but a guy I work with. His wedding ring got caught on a wire and just about took it off. You look close you can see his ring under the skin on the right side.
Attached Thumbnails
Show us your injuries!-image.jpg  
Old 03-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #68
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Well that's one way to see partly how your fingers work
Old 03-16-2013, 06:36 PM   #69
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is F'd up!
Old 06-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #70
NCTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
NCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
And I thought a cinder block to the head from 6 foot was rough. You bastards need to ease up. Good Lord!! Of course, I did meet my fiance out of this deal.
My list includes:
-Broke collarbone from Motorcycle wreck
-Broke left arm once
-Broke right arm twice
-ACL surgery in 2004 sports related
-4 sets of staples/ stitches to head
-Broke right foot sports related
Only pic I have is of cinder block battle

Old 06-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #71
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
Whoops I already posted here, oh well.

Last year on my motorcycle someone cut me off, I hit the ground around 35mph.

Then after a few days

Old 07-08-2013, 07:47 AM   #72
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 tacoma owner View Post
This thread is F'd up!
It's sad that I started this because of an ankle injury!
Old 07-13-2013, 10:09 AM   #73
billyhannah is on a distinguished road
billyhannah's Tacoma Gallery
Broke every bone in my face.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #74
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyhannah View Post
Ouch!
Old 07-13-2013, 02:57 PM   #75
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyhannah View Post
How did that happen? Good first post by the way lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EUEVkqP9Zo&sns=em
Old 07-23-2013, 03:49 PM   #76
Dwill817 is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
Dwill817's Tacoma Gallery
This is how I spent my summer:

The two long screws are getting removed next Friday, August 2nd. I had surgery on June 3rd.
Old 07-23-2013, 04:05 PM   #77
Artruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Artruck's Tacoma Gallery
I broke 6 ribs from a helmet to the side in football, then I shattered the right side of my head in a car accident. Gots me a plate in there, that side of my head was flat for a few years. Now I just have a scar that runs from my ear to my eyebrow then to the back of my head. I'm going grey over it in a stripe. Like a mad scientist....

At least I didn't get any brain damagamagamagamage...
Old 08-05-2013, 11:55 PM   #78
BlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud of
Navy: EM1 Coastal Warfare
BlackSportD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BlackSportD

12y/o military injury, compounded by a new one finally getting me to see a 'real' doctor. He was pretty shocked at the play and damage- me too, how could Motrin not fix everything?! They lied! Scar tissue removal, cutting, suturing, re-attaching stuff to bone- hope it fixes the 'bum'ness' for good.

Rapping up physical therapy, hope to be back to running, cross-fitting, swimming aggressively within 6mo to a year. Got damn lazy post surgery though...

Some damn tuff mofos in this thread.