Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Show us your injuries!

Old 10-25-2012, 05:53 AM   #1
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Show us your injuries!

Didn't see a thread like this so I figured: why not?!

Please allow me to begin:

My ankle had a hairline fracture and was severely sprained. Was told by doc that he wished I wouldve broken it. This happened on Memorial Day, back to about 95 % right now.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:57 AM   #2
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
After my bike accident, someone made a left in front of me and I went down hard. Shredded through my jacket and pants.

After about a week and a half or so.

Old 10-25-2012, 06:04 AM   #3
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-25-2012, 07:24 AM   #5
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Track cleats through my leg while playing pickup football. This was back in high school about 6 years ago. I wrapped it with a shirt sleeve and some tape and kept playing.

Broke my pinky while wheeling a couple years back. Steering wheel whipped one way really fast.

Have broken my left wrist 3 times. It still looks fairly normal though.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:52 AM   #6
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post

Have broken my left wrist 3 times. It still looks fairly normal though.

I've got one of those pinkies also. Broke it twice in 2 weeks.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:57 AM   #7
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
[url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/283959/cat/500][/url

me on the left after getting cleaned up, grenade went off at my feet, hit both legs and ass. I have a few more but thought better than post the unbandaged pics
Old 10-25-2012, 07:59 AM   #8
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Dayum. Stay safe over there Josh.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:18 AM   #10
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j83soldier View Post
[url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/283959/cat/500][/url

me on the left after getting cleaned up, grenade went off at my feet, hit both legs and ass. I have a few more but thought better than post the unbandaged pics
Glad to hear it wasnt worse! Thanks for your service!
Old 10-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #11
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
i rolled this

which caused this

Old 10-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #12
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
ouch!!, lets see what else you guys have for injuries
Old 10-28-2012, 07:15 PM   #13
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
-Broke 3 lumbars going out a 3rd story window. Long story, don't ask. Young. Dumb.

-Large gash on right middle finger from a Toyota SUV. Cut it open on a skid plate working at Jiffy Screw. Good scar.

-Managed to put a fishing hook through my nose as a kid. ER hadn't seen a case of fish hook through the nose before. "Hey dad, I uhhh....caught myself" is the line I used IIRC.

No major broken bones (maybe a finger), no major losses of blood. No major surgeries. Lots of cuts, scrapes and burns.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:17 PM   #14
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery

from doing this but not this day ( 170 footer)

Old 10-28-2012, 07:18 PM   #15
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post

Holy fuck.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #17
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Broke my hand 5 times, wrist twice, arm twice, 3 ribs when I cartwheeled my GSXR, over 500 stitches from a car wreck(shoulder, neck, ear, head) knocked one of my teeth out in bicycle crash. And I think that's it. Probably not though
Old 10-28-2012, 07:34 PM   #18
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta find mine. I took a piece of aluminum U-channel to the head. I still have the scar. When I go bald in 5 years, my head is going to look like a butt.lol

Also have a nasty pic from a surgery I had at 23. I had a branchial cleft cyst. They cut along your neck line. After surgery, they send you home with a 1/4" tube hanging out of your neck and a little bottle to collect the pus.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:42 PM   #19
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
No pics of mine, but here's a partial list:

Broken nose x3..last time at 15 yrs old was nasty, still have a deviated septum. Yes I snore..loudly.

Ripped my left index finger to the bone with a hacksaw working on my old Camaro..too cheap to take it to the exhaust shop.

Screwed my right knee up in a swimming accident at 16 yrs old. No clue exactly what was damaged but it's never been the same. 2 yrs ago I was on crutches 6 weeks, bursitis and no cartilage left.

Pulled muscles in my neck..car accident at 21.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:47 PM   #20
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post

That X-ray is INCREDIBLE.

Holy fuck.

It looks like your surgeon did a great job, though of course it'll never be like new. If you don't mind, do you have a pic of how it's healed up?