Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Guys and Manicures (w/poll)

View Poll Results: Guys and Manicures... (MALE ONLY)
I've had a manicure, and would do it again 23 17.42%
I've had a manicure, and would never do it again 2 1.52%
I would never get a manicure, thats a female thing only 31 23.48%
I would never get a manicure, guys hands are meant to be scruffy and dirty 38 28.79%
Never really though about it, and don't really care (even though I wasted time voting anyways) 38 28.79%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2012, 07:43 PM   #41
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Crab people
CRAB PEOPLE CRAB PEOPLE CRAB PEOPLE
Old 11-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #42
The way is open, the time is now
Mrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Mrogers33's Tacoma Gallery
Would be pointless to have anyone pay for my hands to get done, they would be shredded, dry and cracking within a day or so. Wife did convince me to get my feet done with her though and that felt awesome.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #43
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Manicures = things girls do with their girl friends. IMO
Old 11-24-2012, 08:10 PM   #44
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I've always thought it'd be funny to get a pedicure just to see the looks on those poor ladies' faces. My feet are all discolored and jacked up from severe frostbite. The massages would definitely be wasted with little to no feeling in my feet. And with toenails that routinely fall off it'd make for some interesting looks I bet.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:47 PM   #45
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
according to this poll, 15% of tacoma owners are homosexuals?!

EDIT: Except [kilted]
Old 11-24-2012, 10:51 PM   #46
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
So my roommate came home with his wife and was showing off his new manicure. I found it quite feminine of him and told him I'd never do that... Then I saw how nice it actually came out and it got me thinking. Im not talking about nail polish and stuff, just cleaning up the nails and cuticles and all the rough skin and crap that guys have on our hands (most of us at least )

So I asked my girlfriend what she thought and her response was "I think you need some time to sort things out in your life." Obviously it was said in a joking way, but she still meant that I was crazy and that a guy getting a manicure is totally gay.

So I came here to good ol' TW to ask the world what they thought. Females opinions welcome as well

Please discuss, and feel free to vote.
Pedicure now and then for guys is an idea if you wear boots alot I have had 2 ingrown nails over the years THEY SUCK and hurt like hell when the Dr has to straighten it out. The Dr seemed to blame boots for it but I know alot of people who never wear boots and have the same problem so go figure.

Cypher
Old 11-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #47
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherian View Post
Pedicure now and then for guys is an idea if you wear boots alot I have had 2 ingrown nails over the years THEY SUCK and hurt like hell when the Dr has to straighten it out. The Dr seemed to blame boots for it but I know alot of people who never wear boots and have the same problem so go figure.
This.

An occasional pedi every few months is nice. Don't see the need for a mani.
And the massage goes up to your knees.... it's not just the feet.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:32 PM   #48
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-25-2012, 12:12 AM   #49
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamamerica View Post
according to this poll, 15% of tacoma owners are homosexuals?!

EDIT: Except [kilted]
Hahaha
Old 11-25-2012, 12:59 AM   #50
Tylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud of
Name: Tyler
Tylerm5000's Tacoma Gallery
I get both manicures and pedicures occasionally. The last time was a week ago. My mom started taking me when I was a teen. And I always get clear polish. The best stuff has a fleshy pink tinge to it.

I have problem cuticles...
Old 11-25-2012, 01:04 AM   #51
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
a few friends of mine in the music biz get manicures for their hands for playing stringed instruments.....

But I've never done so, my mom grew up as a farmer, got no sis, and unless she lets me PIITB because of it, a gf probably wont get me to go
Old 11-25-2012, 01:44 AM   #52
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
i wouldn't pay to get it done, but if someone else is gonna pay, why not?

some of you guys must be insecure or something. they're not cutting your nuts off and painting your dick pink, they're just cleaning your nails.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:45 AM   #53
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if these guys have actually gotten this stuff done and are trying to cover up by saying eh fuck no!!

Old 11-25-2012, 01:50 AM   #54
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
I wonder if these guys have actually gotten this stuff done and are trying to cover up by saying eh fuck no!!

No shit.

Next week's poll:

"Do you jerk off?"
Yes
No
Old 11-25-2012, 02:07 AM   #55
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
No shit.

Next week's poll:

"Do you jerk off?"
Yes
No
Old 11-25-2012, 02:30 AM   #56
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
No shit.

Next week's poll:

"Do you jerk off?"
Yes
No
Old 11-25-2012, 03:02 AM   #57
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Lotion yay or nay?
Old 11-25-2012, 03:03 AM   #58
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Spit or sw......uh nevermind!
Old 11-25-2012, 03:21 AM   #59
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Lotion yay or nay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Spit or sw......uh nevermind!

Old 11-25-2012, 03:36 AM   #60
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
I'll admit it I've gotten manicures. The position I'm in right now requires me to wear a tuxedo on occasion and meet with very important people, who donate large amounts of money to our program. If my boss says there's a benefit dinner Saturday evening, guess what I'm doing... I'm getting my hands cleaned up. I feel bad shaking hands with the donors, if I have greasy, dirty, broken, cracked nails. It's about being looking professional, dirty fingers and nails do not exactly go well with a tuxedo.