Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

I Don't Bruise....At All. Anyone The Same?

Old 01-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #61
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Actually.....I remember reading that, you are right sir
Old 01-04-2013, 09:42 PM   #63
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Well I am no MD, but I am going to say it is nothing to worry about....or at least I would not be worrying about it.

The only way I could see it being a problem would be if you have a massive plaque build up blocking the blood from escaping. But those usually happen at "Y" junctions or sharp turns, and if you had one in your arm or leg it would probably be in a major vessel and cause one leg/arm to bigger then the other...

I would say next time you get a check up just mention it to your doctor and see what he or she thinks.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:03 PM   #64
EDJY has a spectacular aura aboutEDJY has a spectacular aura about
Name: Elliott
EDJY's Tacoma Gallery
I am the same way, normally I end up ripping my skin before I bruise. The first really bad bruise I had was unloading a 914 off a tilt trailer. I unstrapped it, pulled the parking brake (right by the driver side door), the window was partially up. When I pulled the pin on the trailer it slowly started pivoting and the car started to roll. I guess I didn't pull the brake hard enough. It was going to roll into a parked lexus so I ran and jumped, landing all my weight (6'2", 230) on my bicep against the window and pulled the brake, stopping the car. The window jumped off the track and fell into the door panel. I think I must have ruptured some large vain in my bicep area because that arm was extremely sore and weak. The next day the arm was all black and blue in that area, a solid 6x4 inch area. This is my first real bruise experience.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:52 PM   #65
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Well I am no MD, but I am going to say it is nothing to worry about....or at least I would not be worrying about it.

The only way I could see it being a problem would be if you have a massive plaque build up blocking the blood from escaping. But those usually happen at "Y" junctions or sharp turns, and if you had one in your arm or leg it would probably be in a major vessel and cause one leg/arm to bigger then the other...

I would say next time you get a check up just mention it to your doctor and see what he or she thinks.
Will do. It doesn't seem to be anything to worry about but you never know.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:53 PM   #66
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDJY View Post
I am the same way, normally I end up ripping my skin before I bruise. The first really bad bruise I had was unloading a 914 off a tilt trailer. I unstrapped it, pulled the parking brake (right by the driver side door), the window was partially up. When I pulled the pin on the trailer it slowly started pivoting and the car started to roll. I guess I didn't pull the brake hard enough. It was going to roll into a parked lexus so I ran and jumped, landing all my weight (6'2", 230) on my bicep against the window and pulled the brake, stopping the car. The window jumped off the track and fell into the door panel. I think I must have ruptured some large vain in my bicep area because that arm was extremely sore and weak. The next day the arm was all black and blue in that area, a solid 6x4 inch area. This is my first real bruise experience.
Wow. Rough day! Surprised nothing more happened.