Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

My Cousin's new company!

Old 02-01-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
My Cousin's new company!

http://www.greengorillaco.com/

Quote:
Not easy to find a good company that creates products without using any chemicals, preservatives, flavoring or binding agents. That is conscious of the environment, and requires its employees to be part of give back programs by keeping them on the clock while they donate their time. So hard in fact I gave up tying to locate one and just decided to start my own! Welcome to the Green Gorilla Company. Please Share.
The Green Gorilla Company was founded out of a necessity for whole food, high quality, minimally processed products. Products not designed around marketing ideas, but products designed around our health and happiness.
Mission
To live knowing we made a positive difference

Company Overview

The Green Gorilla™ Company was founded out of a necessity for whole food, high quality, minimally processed products. Products not designed around marketing ideas, but products designed around our health and happiness. When The Green Gorilla was created, we followed a few basic ideas… 5 to be exact.

THESE 5 IDEAS ARE THE SOUL OF THE GREEN GORILLA:

1. Design products around our health
Everything we create takes months and months, sometimes years of research and consideration before we put it on the market. We do not take the approach of launching several products to see whats going to stick. We introduce the highest quality products without chemical processing, additives, binding, preservatives, flavoring or coloring agents. Just simple, high quality good for you ingredients.

2. Always strive for better quality

Saving a couple pennies and delivering a product that is less than the best product on the market is not acceptable. Because of how we operate The Green Gorilla, we provide high quality products to our customers, but we will NEVER give lessor quality products to our customers to save a few pennies. Our products and services are our #1 priority. All of our employees go through a philosophical training program to ensure they put quality first in everything they do.

3. Stay in touch with our customers needs

We have two ears and a mouth, using them in proportion is not a bad idea. To be a leader in our industry we have to be great listeners. Based on our belief that most unique and original ideas come from unexpected places, we thrive on keeping our ears open for "hidden gems" of information. At The Green Gorilla we value our employees and their opinions, but more importantly we value what our customers say. We have created many forums to communicate with employees and customers alike. It is the most important aspect of our business.

4. INGREDIENTS, INGREDIENTS, INGREDIENTS!!!

Its not about the marketing, but that our products are as good as our ingredients. We work very hard to make sure everything we produce is of the highest quality and purity available. We work directly with farms to verify that proper environmental and health practices are being practiced so they can produce the highest quality ingredients. If its not, its simple. We won't use it.

5. Innovate new ways to give back

Our employees are proud of the company they work for, and the job they are doing. We have created many give back programs for our employees to participate in. Every employee gets 8 paid hours a month to participate in a program that gives back in someway. Some of these projects currently include Ric O’barrys Dolphin Project, Urban Community Gardening projects in Florida and environmental clean up projects in Japan, Mexico and the U.S. It's not just about giving money to a cause, but its about giving our time as well.

Check them out! "Like" them on face book!
Old 02-02-2013, 09:51 AM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
That looks cool.....I've been using supper greens from trader joes for awhile!
Old 02-02-2013, 09:57 AM   #3
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
:speculate:

How "raw" are the products? like keeping them in the frige/frozen raw? or "they will survive on the shelf for 6 months" raw?
Old 02-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
:speculate:

How "raw" are the products? like keeping them in the frige/frozen raw? or "they will survive on the shelf for 6 months" raw?
he gave us some samples, and they seem to be fine on the counter. I'll ask him for more info though.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #6
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
I've been cutting back on my processed food, I think it's worth a try.

I didst notice there was an email on the I'll send them something. Thanks though!
Old 02-05-2013, 01:52 PM   #7

The product is naturally dried, and sealed, so no refridgeration is required. Has a shelf life of 2 years.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:53 PM   #8
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
whoa, you're related to someone scientifical?
Old 02-05-2013, 01:58 PM   #9
Toyota Tech..when im not Fishing
blakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
blakes09's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds cool...your cousin needs to get some bikini models to advertise.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
whoa, you're related to someone scientifical?
Go figure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakes09 View Post
Sounds cool...your cousin needs to get some bikini models to advertise.
No doubt!!