Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Insane Bodyweight Exercises

Old 02-03-2013, 08:55 AM   #1
Aim small, miss small.
WhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant future

Army:
WhiteStorm's Tacoma Gallery
Insane Bodyweight Exercises

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POdzasJklxw

This guy is nuts. I was able to do most of them except for the ones towards the end (Backflip burpees, etc.) - so props to whoever can do all of these.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:02 PM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
The 360 push up is pretty bad ass!
Old 02-05-2013, 11:00 PM   #4
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Yup pretty intense
My knees would hate me if I did that to them