Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Any Floaters On Here?

Old 02-05-2013, 08:28 AM   #1
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
Any Floaters On Here?

I went and did my first sensory deprivation session this past weekend and it completely blew my mind. I'm addicted and can't believe it has not taken off here in the states. Has anybody else floated?
Old 02-05-2013, 08:30 AM   #2
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
.....please explain in further detail. what is this test?
Old 02-05-2013, 08:38 AM   #3
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a quick Wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensory_deprivation

Edit... It seems like the Wiki is a little off. I did this just for a complete mind isolation.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:22 AM   #4
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
I think "Altered States" pretty much ruined it's chances of taking off
Old 03-03-2013, 07:40 AM   #5
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like you get high on bath salts.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:55 AM   #6
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatFiddyone View Post
Here is a quick Wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensory_deprivation

Edit... It seems like the Wiki is a little off. I did this just for a complete mind isolation.
Submit an edit to them. That's the nice thing about Wikipedia--incorrect info can be changed by anyone.

I'd be into trying this once. Seems like it'd be relaxing.