Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

My Jaw Surgery Adventure

Old 03-16-2013, 01:10 AM   #21
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
U loomk chubby..

Glad to hear no real complications man, youll be slaying ladies with that fixed smile nno time
Old 03-16-2013, 04:46 AM   #22
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Glad your ok. Take it easy.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:21 AM   #24
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
dam man fell better.......
Old 03-16-2013, 07:38 AM   #25
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
You now look like Robert D'Zar from Tango and Cash
Old 03-17-2013, 09:15 AM   #26
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery

Day 4:
My swelling seems to be going down just a little bit, but I am still very swollen. My lips, gums, and chin seem to be starting to get a little bit of sensation back. Not really feeling, but they can feel a little bit of cold and have a marginal sense of pins & needles. The splint that is wired in here is the biggest PITA ever, and I honestly feel that if I didn't have it I would be feeling a lot better. It makes it so that I cannot breathe through my mouth at all and eating is quite difficult. I go see the doc again tomorrow, but unfortunately I am pretty sure that this thing will be staying in here, because my jaw muscles are still pretty numb so I have a hard time moving them how they need to be. I have up and down control, but the left and right fine tuning stuff I can't even do if I am watching in the mirror.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #27
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
after reading the entire thread ive came to the conclusion that you are an as**ole
Old 03-17-2013, 11:35 AM   #28
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
after reading the entire thread ive came to the conclusion that you are an as**ole
Well that's uncalled for. You'd have to meet me to understand my sense of humor. And Colton knows I'm just messing with him
Old 03-17-2013, 11:38 AM   #29
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Well that's uncalled for. You'd have to meet me to understand my sense of humor. And Colton knows I'm just messing with him
i was just messing with ya, i totally get your sense of humor, you had me like this:
Old 03-18-2013, 08:46 PM   #30
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Day 5:

Today the bruising decided to show its face... On my left side from next to my lips to down into my neck. No additional pain today, just a lot of frustration due to this damn mouthguard type of apparatus that is in here. Not sure if the pictures will show it, but it seems that the swelling in my lower lip has gone down and comparing to my first pics a little in my neck area has gone down.

Old 03-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #31
rawdog has a spectacular aura aboutrawdog has a spectacular aura about

Name: Steve
rawdog's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely look less swollen, I barely see any bruising.. your jaw is still wired shut then im asssuming?
Old 03-18-2013, 09:13 PM   #32
Vivid Illumination

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog View Post
Definitely look less swollen, I barely see any bruising.. your jaw is still wired shut then im asssuming?
The bruising is pretty slight, but it is in fact showing up beginning today. I'm not wired, but I have some bands that are holding me pretty tightly shut. I can take them out to "eat" (drink something a little more solid than water), but other than that the bands stay in.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #33
rawdog has a spectacular aura aboutrawdog has a spectacular aura about

Name: Steve
rawdog's Tacoma Gallery
what about the bite difference, much better or is it too soon to tell?
Old 03-18-2013, 09:37 PM   #34
Vivid Illumination

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog View Post
what about the bite difference, much better or is it too soon to tell?
I really have no idea. I have this splint in here that is pretty much a mouthguard so my teeth have not touched together... So I really don't know how the bite is. My first night he left the splint out and it seemed nice, but pretty much everything was numb so I really don't know what I was feeling and my jaw wasn't able to seat anything together due to numbness and weakness. I still had some anesthesia on board at that point as well. I really don't think I will know for 2-3 weeks when this splint gets out of here.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:23 PM   #35
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
Hahahahahahahahaha truer words have never been typed on TW
Old 03-19-2013, 07:26 AM   #36
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
Hahahahahahahahaha truer words have never been typed on TW
Jackass

Lookin' much better kid!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:42 AM   #37

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Well its been a week....how ya feelin' now?
Old 03-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #38
Vivid Illumination

Day 8:

I think I have finally begun to turn the corner. Last night I went to bed having not taken my strong painkillers and slept fine. I still am experiencing pretty much complete numbness in my lower lip and entire chin area, though I get some "sensations" that sorta feel like electricity shooting through from time to time. I continue to bruise more and more, and hope that that subsides here pretty soon. I go see the doc again on Monday and hopefully we can get these bands in a little different and looser arrangement. I know this splint will stay in here for a while yet which really sucks... But I am adapting to it and getting through it. Pic from yesterday that I took (you can see the bruising going down my chest):

Old 03-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #39

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Someones been working out

Damn thats a hell of a bruise man. Your face looks like its getting closer to being semi normal again. You have more bruising on your chest then on your face from the picture.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:34 PM   #40
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
So, how're you doing now?