Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

My Jaw Surgery Adventure

Old 05-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #41
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Alright so finally time for an update... Last Monday I got the splint out of my mouth which also put me 6 weeks post op. That being said I have been cleared to eat whatever I want and feel that I am capable of eating. It's weird how much you take something like that for granted though. I am still definitely learning how to eat, but progress is coming slowly but surely. I still have complete numbness in my lower lip as well as my entire chin area which I really really hope comes back, especially my lip if I can pick something to come back. With every passing day that hope dwindles just a little bit more... but I am sure I will learn to live with it nonetheless. I'll post up a few pics of the bite with the splint in there (heard to see how intrusive it really was though), and one without for now. I go and see the orthodontist again on Monday at which point some of the presurgery stuff should be removed.

Old 05-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #42
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Was the numbness thing a possibility that you knew about ahead of time? I don't remember you saying anything about that...