Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Fitness Food Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #221
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
i spend about 40 bucks a week on food.
Personally I spend about 90. But that's all fresh foods for 2 people
Old 04-07-2013, 05:30 PM   #222
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Im kinda emberrsed to post this since im the one who started this thread but man i've been messing up for 3 days now lol im way over my macros for the last 2 days and today, kinda just went on a binge eating thing lol 2800 cal for the first day, 3000 cal for the second day and 3200 cal for today, im usually at 2000 with 40/40/20 macro split, that went out the windwo, guess i'll have to make up for it next week ,tasted freaking good tho lol
I ate probably 2500 yesterday as well. But it was all good carbs (sweet potatoes) good animal fats, pork and salad.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:25 PM   #223
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i spend about 40 bucks a week on food.
40$?

Damn thats something i could work with.

I was thinking eating PB/J's with fruit/ and lunchmeat and stuff for dinner ..

Guess i need some guidance.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:28 PM   #224

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
40$?

Damn thats something i could work with.

I was thinking eating PB/J's with fruit/ and lunchmeat and stuff for dinner ..

Guess i need some guidance.
Sorry, but the wheat avoider in me says no bread, ever. Lunch meat is straight processed, not good for you either.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #225
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Sorry, but the wheat avoider in me says no bread, ever. Lunch meat is straight processed, not good for you either.
shit...

Well what is and where do i get that stuff from?
Old 04-07-2013, 06:43 PM   #226

Air Force:
Quote:
shit...

Well what is and where do i get that stuff from?
But don't listen to me if wanting to bulk. I'm into cutting weight and being healthy. It depends on what YOU want your diet to be. I'll explain more later. I have a strict food lifestyle. It can be seen as extreme to others.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:53 PM   #227
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Well so much for that..

I want to bulk but be lean at the same time if that's possible.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:02 PM   #228
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well so much for that..

I want to bulk but be lean at the same time if that's possible.
i buy in bulk then divide it down to weekly spending,
26lb brown rice = 30$
36lbs of chicken breast = 40$
8 box of egg whites = 24$
24lbs top sirlon steak= 40$
frozen fruits veggie = 40$
1 bag sweet potato= 12$

192$ per month

44.8 dollars a week.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #229
AKA Crash Bandicoot

All of that looks doable, hmm. I've got to figure out what my food will consist of in an efficient and decent manner.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:30 AM   #230
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
anyone got any good plans besides eating right working out and maybe taking a fat burner to get down to a certain body fat percentage? Im trying SO hard right now to get in the air force and I have to either lose 4-5% BF or almost 25lbs! anyone care to help?

Thanks to anyone in advance
Old 04-08-2013, 11:31 AM   #231
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
or certain foods I should avoid like the plague or eat a lot of?
Old 04-08-2013, 11:46 AM   #232
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My buddy just got back from AF basics, he went in pretty muscular about 175, came out of basic 160, he went in at about 10% bodyfat. he lost a lotta muscle. Mainly because the amount of running they did. and they fed him really good too. so start running, doing push ups crunches and pull ups to failure.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:49 AM   #233

Quote:
All of that looks doable, hmm. I've got to figure out what my food will consist of in an efficient and decent manner.
IDk about you but to eat like a body builder is SUPER BORING, when im on it im usually eating the same stuff 7 days in a row just stuffing it down not even tasting it, but then the result in the end is worth it.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:56 AM   #234

Oh well so long for that 3200 calories on my last day of pigging out, end up around 6200 calories, 680g of carbs, 265g of fat, 203g of protein and 10000!mg of sodium lol, hopped on the scale this morning instant 5 lb gain of water and probly some fat. 3 days of pigging out and i hate to say it i fucking felt great, muscles soreness was gone, slept 9 hours average for the last 3 days, and my mood has been great with all that extra calories, 2 month of dieting really F with your mind sometimes, but to get back on track im gonna do a 72 hour fast with just water. need to drop this water weight and drop some fat before i slowly start my cutting again.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:57 AM   #235
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyT View Post
or certain foods I should avoid like the plague or eat a lot of?
No fast food, no soda. Limit processed food. When shopping stay on the perimiter of the grocery store. If you are hooked on caffiene you should wein yourself off of it so that you wont be getting headaches from withdrawals.

Run. you need to be able to run 1.5 miles without stopping. as said above, do pushups and sit ups till failure.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
No fast food, no soda. Limit processed food. When shopping stay on the perimiter of the grocery store.

get on the eliptical. if you want to lift stick with compound lifts to keep it simple: bench, squat, shoulder press, barbell rows.
Forgot the most important one, deadlifts
Old 04-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #237
TheSloth has a spectacular aura aboutTheSloth has a spectacular aura about
Name: David
TheSloth's Tacoma Gallery
a good resource I found recently was richroll.com - Rich is a ultra athlete and eats all plant based foods. Most people don't think you can persue a fitness lifestyle on a vegan diet. Rich has a podcast that does on a regular basis. It's a great listen, usually 1-2 hour episodes and he interviews and talks with some really great athletes.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #238
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Forgot the most important one, deadlifts
yep.

http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5...ining-program/
Old 04-08-2013, 02:41 PM   #239

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyT View Post
anyone got any good plans besides eating right working out and maybe taking a fat burner to get down to a certain body fat percentage? Im trying SO hard right now to get in the air force and I have to either lose 4-5% BF or almost 25lbs! anyone care to help?

Thanks to anyone in advance
You are going to eat whatever they feed you, so I'd focus on just straight home cooked and no fast food. Run, a lot. Push ups and situps. Pull ups also will help. Get used to running for 30 minutes at a time. Get your mile and a half time below 13 minutes

Products Discussed in this Thread