Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Fitness Food Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2013, 09:58 AM   #301
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR52012 View Post
Thats cool, He is on the joint af/army base up there... dude u have to check out "CARS" it is theeeeeeeee best place for breakfast!!!!!!! and right by the base!
I'm going to be 45 minutes from the base. I will only step foot on that place a few times a year which makes me very excite.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:04 AM   #302
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
I'm going to be 45 minutes from the base. I will only step foot on that place a few times a year which makes me very excite.

Thats good, but the base and Seattle arent that far apart... its like 30/45 min... but go to CARS!!!!!! u will not b upset!!! My GF had an SW omelette for $12 the thing was so freaking big! and there were enought hashbrowns left over that all 4 of us ate them with breakfast the next day... not to mention a cinbun that 4 of us all ate!

Sorry, i know this is the healt food thread.
Old 07-29-2013, 03:10 PM   #303
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta eat to grow.

1 Farro and roasted butternut squash
2 Sauteed eggplant and kale
3 Almond and Flax crusted chicken breast
Old 07-29-2013, 10:11 PM   #304
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Gotta eat to grow.

1 Farro and roasted butternut squash
2 Sauteed eggplant and kale
3 Almond and Flax crusted chicken breast
I'd lose weight if that's all I ate in a day. I assume you're putting down more then that.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #305
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoJosh View Post
I'd lose weight if that's all I ate in a day. I assume you're putting down more then that.
ditto. thats enough chicken to get me though a warm up
Old 07-29-2013, 10:20 PM   #306
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
ditto. thats enough chicken to get me though a warm up
That's enough chicken breast for about a week for me. More of a dark meat fan. I'll go through about dozens of eggs, a pack or two of bacon, and multiple lbs of beef before I eat a whole pack of chicken breast.

But yea, I'd probably burn through two of those before I finished my morning coffee.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:19 AM   #307
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoJosh View Post
Those where my work meals. I'm putting down 3800-4000 cals a day. Those wwre 1143 cals combined.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:23 AM   #308
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Those where my work meals. I'm putting down 3800-4000 cals a day. Those wwre 1143 cals combined.
haha how are you getting more calories? early morning and late night?
Old 07-30-2013, 01:36 PM   #309
Custom User Title

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
haha how are you getting more calories? early morning and late night?
Lol. I guess I should have mentioned I work. 4pm to midnight. So between pre workout meal, post workout shake, lunch, dinner, multiple snacks throughout the day and bed time shake, I'm getting my goal cals.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:59 PM   #310
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol. I guess I should have mentioned I work. 4pm to midnight. So between pre workout meal, post workout shake, lunch, dinner, multiple snacks throughout the day and bed time shake, I'm getting my goal cals.
awesome man!
Old 07-30-2013, 03:00 PM   #311
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I really need to track my calories for a few days and see what Im actualy taking in. I doubt its enough as I havent gained weight in a while.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:09 PM   #312
Custom User Title

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
I really need to track my calories for a few days and see what Im actualy taking in. I doubt its enough as I havent gained weight in a while.
Use the app myfitnesspal .
Old 07-30-2013, 09:23 PM   #313

Quote:
Use the app myfitnesspal .
That sites pretty legit. I use it every now and then just make sure I'm getting in enough. Super easy on there
Old 08-05-2013, 10:45 PM   #314
Custom User Title

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
For you paleo folks.

1. Almond crusted shrimp fried in coconut oil
2. Vegetable quinoa
3. Steamed broccoli
Old 08-17-2013, 06:50 PM   #315
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
I've used the livestrong myplate app for a week now. It's simple but I like that. It also has about every food imaginable (including processed/restaurant foods) so it's easy to track intake.

Been paleo for about 3 months now, running 2 miles 4x per week and I'm down almost 30 lbs.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:01 AM   #316
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone,

I am working selling energy shots now, they are all natural and caffiene free! There are 20grams of sugar in it but only from the flavoring... It works like a 5hr but a lot better! If anyone is intrested in it let me know!

Company FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/BOOST...192?ref=stream
Old 08-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #317
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR52012 View Post
Hey everyone,

I am working selling energy shots now, they are all natural and caffiene free! There are 20grams of sugar in it but only from the flavoring... It works like a 5hr but a lot better! If anyone is intrested in it let me know!

Company FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/BOOST...192?ref=stream
The second ingredient after water is high fructose corn syrup...
Old 08-28-2013, 02:20 PM   #318
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
The second ingredient after water is high fructose corn syrup...
lol at least it wasnt the first...

I use the cliff shots when Im on long runs or rides WITH caffiene. They are great
Old 12-03-2013, 10:25 PM   #319
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Can somebody post up some macro friendly crockpot recipe
Old 12-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #320
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Please.......

Products Discussed in this Thread