Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Fitness Food Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2013, 08:20 AM   #41
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
just want you to know 54g of carb is very unhealthy, thats like 1 banana, fuck DA!
Old 02-22-2013, 08:23 AM   #42
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Advocare..............

http://www.motiveeight.me/lltalley1
Old 02-22-2013, 08:28 AM   #43
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

here is mine from last night
Attached Thumbnails
Fitness Food Thread-2013-02-22_082700.png  
Old 02-22-2013, 09:14 AM   #44
Joshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joshua
Joshua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
just want you to know 54g of carb is very unhealthy, thats like 1 banana, fuck DA!
I'd probably shrivel up and die if I ate like that.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:18 AM   #45
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It was a rest day, so you want to keep carbs low. I had sweet potato that wasn't calculated also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
I'd probably shrivel up and die if I ate like that.
I was hungry all day but I ate lots of peanut butter.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:26 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
It was a rest day, so you want to keep carbs low. I had sweet potato that wasn't calculated also.

I was hungry all day but I ate lots of peanut butter.
i refeed on rest days and its carb city up in here. im talking about bake potatos refried beans, fried brown rice all that good stuff
Old 02-22-2013, 11:43 AM   #47
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
Im very lazy when it comes to cooking and all that...

I just bake chicken/ turkey breasts, season it, make either noodles or rice or beans for 2 or 3 days. Put that in tupperware and eat 3-4 times a day. Oatmeal and protien shake for breakfast. Steamfresh veggies at night. Ive been doing this for 3 months and have gained 12lbs.

Gets boring after a while, but it works. I know i could do better and im trying to branch out with food. sometimes i make up for it and have epic thai food (Pho). Makes everything better.

5'9"
175 lbs
Old 02-22-2013, 11:45 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivestone View Post
Im very lazy when it comes to cooking and all that...

I just bake chicken/ turkey breasts, season it, make either noodles or rice or beans for 2 or 3 days. Put that in tupperware and eat 3-4 times a day. Oatmeal and protien shake for breakfast. Steamfresh veggies at night. Ive been doing this for 3 months and have gained 12lbs.

Gets boring after a while, but it works. I know i could do better and im trying to branch out with food. sometimes i make up for it and have epic Vietnamese food (Pho). Makes everything better.

5'9"
175 lbs
Pho is my shiznit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't eat it as much anymore cuz of the high sodium. i use to eat pho 7 days a week.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:49 AM   #49
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
I keep it to about once a week. I usually play basketball about 2 hours to get some of that salt out....... Pho is quite possibly the best tasting dish out there.... aside from bacon and chili of course.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #50
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Here's a quick to-go breakfast.

6egg whites
1scoop of protein
1 scoop of fiber
1 spoon of PB
Vitamins
Black coffee (truvia)

Old 02-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #51

EMS:
Quote:
i refeed on rest days and its carb city up in here. im talking about bake potatos refried beans, fried brown rice all that good stuff
Haven't heard of "refeed"

Today im shooting for 200g of carbs. I'm just trying to get rid of these love handles. Ya digg?

Edit: oh yeah you're doing IF
Old 02-22-2013, 12:03 PM   #52
Quote:

6egg whites
1scoop of protein
1 scoop of fiber
1 spoon of PB
Vitamins
Black coffee (truvia)

This might be a dumb question.... but do you blend the vitamins as well???
Old 02-22-2013, 12:05 PM   #53

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivestone View Post
This might be a dumb question.... but do you blend the vitamins as well???
I don't. Thought about it a few times but never did.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:11 PM   #54

Quote:
I don't. Thought about it a few times but never did.
Don't, taste like caca
Old 02-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #55
Joshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joshua
Joshua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haven't heard of "refeed"

Today im shooting for 200g of carbs. I'm just trying to get rid of these love handles. Ya digg?

Edit: oh yeah you're doing IF
Refeeding is a day where you spike you carb intake more than usual. Doing this every week strategically helps a lot with fat loss. There's a bunch of writtings on it. Just don't get your carbs from shitty food. Stick to whole wheats and such.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #56
Quote:
Don't, taste like caca
well now I know what not to do. thx haha
Old 02-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #57
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

6egg whites
1scoop of protein
1 scoop of fiber
1 spoon of PB
Vitamins
Black coffee (truvia)

Then wait about an hour........thats when the magic happens.......pray your buy a bathroom for the fireworks hahaha
Old 02-22-2013, 05:18 PM   #58

today's log ending my eating window right now, so here ya go. BTW the carbs and some of the other stuff in incorrect i've had at least 400g of carbs on da der refeed day.
Attached Thumbnails
Fitness Food Thread-2013-02-22_171502.png  
Old 02-22-2013, 07:19 PM   #59
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
In my opinion tweaking carbs/refeeeds etc are best done when bf% is low and you need that extra edge.......for the most part keep calories in check with enough protein to fuel muscle growth and carbs/fat are only there to make up the calories needed to support goals (gain or lose)!

10-12% "should" be attainable with the above strategy. I'm guilty of getting caught up in the details when I actually get goods results from keeping calories in check and exercising everyday!

Just my .02
Old 02-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
In my opinion tweaking carbs/refeeeds etc are best done when bf% is low and you need that extra edge.......for the most part keep calories in check with enough protein to fuel muscle growth and carbs/fat are only there to make up the calories needed to support goals (gain or lose)!

10-12% "should" be attainable with the above strategy. I'm guilty of getting caught up in the details when I actually get goods results from keeping calories in check and exercising everyday!

Just my .02
As long as you eat below maintenance you can drop body fat eating butter sticks and nutella, refeed allow me to have a better workout for the rest of the week, and my muscles feel stronger, i have more reps in me. its just awesome no matter how you look at it. its basically the same ting as the big pasta feed night before the big game back in highschool, but instead of eating pasta im eatting good clean whole grain carbs.

Products Discussed in this Thread