LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Potential Cure for HIV discovered.

Old 03-04-2013, 07:40 PM   #21
yippee ki yay mother cluckers
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
Lol after listening to the report, i'd say they are able to cure a child who has yet to fully develop the virus, but so far doesn't seem like it could help an adult who is infected.
I knew you would be balls deep into research about curing your aids when this was posted.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #22
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
Lol after listening to the report, i'd say they are able to cure a child who has yet to fully develop the virus, but so far doesn't seem like it could help an adult who is infected.
Yeah, not a huge jump. Glad the kid seems to be okay, but this isn't ground breaking stuff. There is an emergency treatment protocol for healthcare workers and others that are knowingly exposed. If they receive the right drugs quickly enough, they are able to protect those people. This looks like another application of that same treatment plan.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #23
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Call me what you want, but I think that the cure was already there....

But in any case to what i think, this is good for humanity and moving forward, that's for sure.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #24
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes06tacoma View Post
Yeah, not a huge jump. Glad the kid seems to be okay, but this isn't ground breaking stuff. There is an emergency treatment protocol for healthcare workers and others that are knowingly exposed. If they receive the right drugs quickly enough, they are able to protect those people. This looks like another application of that same treatment plan.
From what I understand those booster shots make you feel like death for a couple days...

Still better than AIDS...

http://youtu.be/K2bWr0MYM7c
Old 03-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #25
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
I knew you would be balls deep into research about curing your aids when this was posted.
Lol your the one letting your girl get elbow deep in your ass

i like my aids thank you very much, when i use public restrooms i smear my blood on the toilet seat hoping to infect others