Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Electronic Cigs

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2013, 10:27 AM   #221
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Senior Airman
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
Here we go. Got photobucket to work on my phone

Ego-c-twist with smok Pyrex cartomizer tank.
Old 06-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #222
Wishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wishbone1965's Tacoma Gallery
Well just made it back from the local Vape shop. Wow I couldn't believe all the flavors! I now have Zombie brains, Tabbacy, and Almond coffee...lol. That should be a good starting spot. Now I have to make up my mind what starter kit I want
Old 06-15-2013, 11:55 AM   #223
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone1965 View Post
Well just made it back from the local Vape shop. Wow I couldn't believe all the flavors! I now have Zombie brains, Tabbacy, and Almond coffee...lol. That should be a good starting spot. Now I have to make up my mind what starter kit I want

Awesome man! Let us know how you like the flavors.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:12 PM   #224
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I just went to a high school graduation ceremony and these things were everywhere in the crowd . Mostly younger people 18-26 though . Not sure if it was the cool thing to do or they were trying to possibly prolong their life .
Old 06-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #225
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Senior Airman
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
I just went to a high school graduation ceremony and these things were everywhere in the crowd . Mostly younger people 18-26 though . Not sure if it was the cool thing to do or they were trying to possibly prolong their life .
I don't think it's just a younger people thing... I'm doing a poker run thru my harley dealer today. A lot of old timers puffing away at them. They even have a stand at the event
Old 06-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #226
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey man did you get a kit yet?
Old 06-15-2013, 07:12 PM   #227
Wishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Hey man did you get a kit yet?
Ordered from ProVape:

Provari Mini V2.5 stainless
Charger
2 18350 batteries
2 18490 batteries
510 Atomizer
510 Cartomizers (5 pack)
Extenstion end cap

Does this list look like it will get me started?

Looks like it will be at least a week before I get it
Old 06-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #228
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't smoked in almost 5 years.. but some stressful stuff lately has driven me to consider smoking again.. so I picked up a NJoy King E Cig, and it actually gives me that feeling of relaxation i remember... my only thing is I don't know how long each one last or how long to use it at a time..

any tips?
Old 06-15-2013, 09:12 PM   #229
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Ordered from ProVape:

Provari Mini V2.5 stainless
Charger
2 18350 batteries
2 18490 batteries
510 Atomizer
510 Cartomizers (5 pack)
Extenstion end cap

Does this list look like it will get me started?

Looks like it will be at least a week before I get it
well let us know what you think about it when you get it
Old 06-15-2013, 09:13 PM   #230
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFButters View Post
I haven't smoked in almost 5 years.. but some stressful stuff lately has driven me to consider smoking again.. so I picked up a NJoy King E Cig, and it actually gives me that feeling of relaxation i remember... my only thing is I don't know how long each one last or how long to use it at a time..

any tips?
I don't have a clue man bump for your question though.
Old 06-16-2013, 12:51 AM   #231
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Update: holy dog shit at the hit these things pack. I smoke a pack a day+ (depending on drinking) an totally wasn't expecting that. Interesting. Still playing with it though I've took about 5 or 6 good hits off of it so far.
What's your nic strength?
Quote:
These are definitely not bad. I've been smoking the shit out it for about an hour and a half now and it's getting better. And the fluid has barely went down. What's some other good flavors? And how do you know when it's time to change the rod thing out haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
No is fine if some juice goes in the hole..

But you will know when it needs to be changed the juice will start turning dark and start to not taste so good!
The Kanger T3s are great clearos. Cooler vape with no dry hits due to bottom coil.
Some juices chane color a lot due to the heat some not so much (more so with a bottom coil).
I clean my coils once a week (or when changing flavors) in vodka.
For T3s remove coil, remove top pipe (where the top seal is) by wiggling it & pulling it. Toss it into vodka & let soak for at least 10 min. Then remove top 2 wicks (3rd one has coil wrapped around it so dont pull that one out unless you want to try and rethread it through the coil). Then I jet the 3rd wick & coil with vodka & a suringe. Reassemble, blow out excess vodka, a couple of quick dry burns then put it back in the tank & let it soak up some juice. Hit it without power until you tase the juice & it's ready to go.

My favorite flavor so far is Hawk Sauce E Juice Baker Vapor
It's a berry mix with a hint of cool.

Everything I've gotten from Mt Baker I like but Hawk Sauce is my favorite with Root Beer in second.
Old 06-16-2013, 01:50 AM   #232
Nic strength is 18 but it's calmed down a lot. Deff going to try and pull it apart and soak it in vodka when the tank runs out just to see what it's like. Might change flavors too. Anything I new to be careful of when I pull it apart?
Old 06-16-2013, 02:13 AM   #233
I'm going to order me some new juices and tanks from mt baker whenever they come in stock with what I want. Nothing against my local shop (3hr round trip) but their juice sucks and their staff is a little odd...shady I guess you could say
Old 06-16-2013, 02:47 AM   #234
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Nic strength is 18 but it's calmed down a lot. Deff going to try and pull it apart and soak it in vodka when the tank runs out just to see what it's like. Might change flavors too. Anything I new to be careful of when I pull it apart?
First two wick are tiny & 3rd wick do not remove. Line up wick when reassembling.
Lots of good info can be found here > http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forum.php
I go by the same user name there.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:28 AM   #235
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
First two wick are tiny & 3rd wick do not remove. Line up wick when reassembling.
Lots of good info can be found here > http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forum.php
I go by the same user name there.
Cool I just got off work and I'm checking it out now. I'm surprised at how much I've actually used this thing. I usually smoke a pack a day at work alone and last night I only smoked 4 (if you can even consider it that many as I never finished any of them, taste was odd and just felt weird). I'm definitely impressed! I'm going to hopefully get another tank or 2 and let them be steeping before I go on a small vacation in another week or so.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:40 AM   #236
Just ordered some new clearomizers and 2 flavors from mt baker vapor!!!! I'm excited hawk sauce wasn't available though
Old 06-16-2013, 06:58 AM   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
I clean my coils once a week (or when changing flavors) in vodka.
Do you have to use vodka? Or can you use rubbing alcohol?
Old 06-16-2013, 08:27 AM   #238
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Just ordered some new clearomizers and 2 flavors from mt baker vapor!!!! I'm excited hawk sauce wasn't available though
What did you get?

Quote:
Do you have to use vodka? Or can you use rubbing alcohol?
Don't think I'd want to vape rubbing alcohol.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:32 AM   #239
Longtime Toyman

Wife's 1100 ego pass though & Kanger T3 & my ego 1100 though & 4 Kanger T3s and T3 case

Traveling case for 3 T3s

Left to right stock clearo, ViVi Mini Nova & Kanger T3
Old 06-16-2013, 08:38 AM   #240
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Volcano Lavatube here with the big tanks, all 510 stuff so they're somewhat interchangable with the eGo stuff. Lasts for days on a battery, dial the voltage and go! Only downside is I can never get the tanks to not drip out when I go flying. For that I keep a few 'blu' cartridges around since they are easy to get ahold of and are 3 ohm atomizers.

Products Discussed in this Thread