Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Electronic Cigs

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #261
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone1965 View Post
Got an email that mine shipped today. Did you order from Provape?

Yes, but I purchased the kit with the Satin Black Provari. So I'm guessing those are not as plentiful as the normal kits. I wish they had a phone number, it annoys the hell out of me that I can't call them to check on things. But, I cannot do anything until the 8 days are up. Until then, they are within the posted time.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:47 PM   #262
Wishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wishbone1965's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
Yes, but I purchased the kit with the Satin Black Provari. So I'm guessing those are not as plentiful as the normal kits. I wish they had a phone number, it annoys the hell out of me that I can't call them to check on things. But, I cannot do anything until the 8 days are up. Until then, they are within the posted time.
Yea but the black satin will be worth the wait! I just went with the stainless. I really had a hard time deciding because my favorite color is black...lol
Old 06-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #263
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea but the black satin will be worth the wait! I just went with the stainless. I really had a hard time deciding because my favorite color is black...lol

Same here.

I figured if I was going to dump that kind of money into an electronic cigarette, it had better be the color I want, too.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:43 PM   #264
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
I ended up getting 2. A black and a stainless one
Old 06-18-2013, 08:01 PM   #265
Wishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
I ended up getting 2. A black and a stainless one
Nice!
Old 06-18-2013, 08:10 PM   #266
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Nice!
Thanks. The black is my favorite so far, even they're the same kind and everything, because it has a rubber like coating around it to make it black. The stainless one feels really slick in my hands haha
Old 06-18-2013, 08:42 PM   #267

Quote:
Thanks. The black is my favorite so far, even they're the same kind and everything, because it has a rubber like coating around it to make it black. The stainless one feels really slick in my hands haha
I'm gonna wish I bought the black But that's ok...If I can quit smoking cigarettes I can afford a black one too
Old 06-19-2013, 12:21 AM   #269
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
I've been smoking a bit lately, and it really needs to stop.
Old 06-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #270
Woot!!! My new goodies from MBV just came in the mail! I got a bonus flavor to, it's Spurbury, whatever that is. It kinda smells like gum but anyways I'm really wanting to try out these new flavors out but the date on them was the 16 so they prob need to steep. Oh well

Update:

Wintergreen is good, prob my new all day vape.

Spurbury taste like gum best way I can describe it. It's pretty good. The ol'lady really enjoys it.

Vanilla Custard is really good to. Really sweet though. Ill enjoy it as a casual vape myself.

In conclusion they're all awesome and I recommend them haha
Old 06-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #271
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on your goodies!
I haven't had any luck finding a wintergreen I like but I LOVE spearmint.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:19 PM   #272
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
Congrats on your goodies!
I haven't had any luck finding a wintergreen I like but I LOVE spearmint.
I'm really digging the wintergreen. I dip to so that's probably why haha
Old 06-20-2013, 03:29 PM   #274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
Got my Provari today. Was a surprise to me, considering I never got a shipping email. Anyway, I'm sitting here watching batteries charge.
Sweet! Let us know how you like it. Post a pic!
Old 06-20-2013, 09:53 PM   #275
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery

Vape Life Bro
Old 06-20-2013, 11:49 PM   #276
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevbekTacoma View Post

Vape Life Bro
What kind of tank is that?!?!?!?
Old 06-20-2013, 11:56 PM   #277
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What kind of tank is that?!?!?!?
Kangertech pro tank?
Old 06-20-2013, 11:57 PM   #278
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Kangertech pro tank?
That's what I was thinking but I've never actually saw one or a pic of one
Old 06-21-2013, 05:56 AM   #280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Yeah it's the Protank. Definitely my favorite one that I've tried.
How is it compared to the T3

Products Discussed in this Thread