Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Electronic Cigs

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2013, 06:01 AM   #281
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
How is it compared to the T3
I haven't had the T3 but I have a few Evods which is basically an upgraded T3 and I think it is much better then the evod. It doesn't flood as easily as the evod and the tank has pyrex glass so it won't crack from the harsh flavors. I also broke two evods from when they flew out of my passenger seat while driving.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #282
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
What kind of tank is that?!?!?!?
They said it...it's the kangertech protank
. My favorite that I've ever had from the ones I've been through
Old 06-21-2013, 09:51 AM   #283
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
I haven't had the T3 but I have a few Evods which is basically an upgraded T3 and I think it is much better then the evod. It doesn't flood as easily as the evod and the tank has pyrex glass so it won't crack from the harsh flavors. I also broke two evods from when they flew out of my passenger seat while driving.
I think it shits on the evod. However, keep in mind if u are prone to dropping or being clumsy with ur vape...it will break. It's glass, glass shatters. I've broken 2 so far.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:59 AM   #284

This is what I do to keep it from breaking. I found that the evod outer tank fits in the base and carto of the kangertech pro tank. Therefore, I kept all the internals of the pro tank, and dressed it in the evod tank. It's basically the same person in different clothes. I get to keep the epic-ness of the protank 100%, while having a less fragile and quite cool looking tank overall
Old 06-22-2013, 03:11 AM   #286
Ghostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to behold

Ghostrider757's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
So, in my search for the perfect setup for my Provari, I've gotten multiple recommendations to get the Z-Atty setup with it.

Does anyone have any experience with the Z-Atty? The video's I've watched make it look awesome!
Have you ever used a hybrid before?
Old 06-22-2013, 05:08 AM   #287
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider757 View Post
Have you ever used a hybrid before?
I haven't. I'm pretty new to this. I'm basically looking for the best of the best on everything. That's why I ordered the Provari. I don't want to have to upgrade my setup in any period of time.

I'm open to suggestions, but it looks like I'll be ordering the Z-Atty, unless I can find something better by the end of the weekend.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #288
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery

1100mAh egos with Kanger T3s

Eyeglass case modded to hold 3 Kanger T3s
Old 06-22-2013, 11:00 AM   #289
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Just got into vaping, no nicotine in my juice, using it as a portable hookah i would say. Here is my setup

itaste MVP
iclear 30 Tank

Love it so far.
Old 06-22-2013, 12:36 PM   #290
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
This is the one my buddy has.
Old 06-22-2013, 01:10 PM   #291
Ghostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to behold

Ghostrider757's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I haven't. I'm pretty new to this. I'm basically looking for the best of the best on everything. That's why I ordered the Provari. I don't want to have to upgrade my setup in any period of time.

I'm open to suggestions, but it looks like I'll be ordering the Z-Atty, unless I can find something better by the end of the weekend.
Hate to say it, but the Z-Atty is far from the best and has a VERY airy draw, same with a provari. The provari isnt terrible, its a good VV device. The problem you will run into is that genesis atomizers require LOW ohms for optimal performance generally 1 ohm or less. MUCH different than your typical carto or clearo. The Provari has an amp limit and as long as you stay above 1 ohm, it will work, but maybe not to ones satisfaction. If you reach the amp limit it will error out. Also, because of the nature of metal on metal (coil on stainless steel mesh) you will have LOTS of shorts and it will become frustrating due to the circuitry on the provari. Next thing to remember.....hybrids must be in the vertical position when not in use otherwise they will leak out completely. So no, you cant put it in your pocket safely moreso because the top cap will come off easily.

If you want to get into hybrids. I wouldnt go all out unless you have money to blow. On the cheap end, get an AGA-T instead of the Z-atty, its like $25. For hybrids, I would go with a mechanical mod, this way you dont get frustrated and have stupid errors. Depending on your budget, You can get a Kamry K100 (I think they are around $100) but I would recommend the EA-Mod (About $200), Nemesis (About $175) or an iHybrid pure that is due to be released soon (18500 battery tube and genesis atomizer all in one) which hits like a freight train and is only $99

Remember, none of this is "the best of the best". If you want to talk about $1500 ecigs....you just let me know lol. Its all about what works for YOU. If a carto does the trick, awesome....dont buy for the "cool factor" or how something looks...buy what works.

Do yourself a favor and do some research....dont just buy shit cause other people have it lol.
Old 06-22-2013, 05:03 PM   #292
Marc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc702's Tacoma Gallery
Been vaping since I quit smoking 1.28.13.

I've been using the less expensive brands.

I kicked it up today, Joyetech eVic.

Huge difference in the quality, IMHO.
Attached Thumbnails
Electronic Cigs-img_0075.jpg  
Old 06-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #293
Wishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wishbone1965's Tacoma Gallery
It's like Christmas in June

Old 06-22-2013, 08:31 PM   #295
Wishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Sweet man! What flavors did you get?

I've tried fruit juice, caramel, and a random tobacco flavor to start. They were all terrible lol

Went to the local vape shop, and found Mt. Dew flavor. It's my current favorite.
I went overboard! I ended up getting 9 flavors! Bet I tried 40. Think I was completely numb when I walked out the door...LOL!

Butterscotch
mocha choc
strawberry lemon
zombie brains
frozen zombie brains
almond coffee
nanner pudding
tabaccy
travesty

Surely there is something tasty in there
Old 06-22-2013, 10:32 PM   #296
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Senior Airman
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
So gave up on the SMOK cartomizer tank...to much leaking and flooding all the time. Me and the wife went to the ismoka BCC mega tanks.

She has it on the ego c twist, I have a ego battery as a stand by, I got this X6 battery pretty bad ass.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:43 PM   #297
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudfinger View Post
Just made the switch last week. Been smoking tobacco since 1984, didn't see much point in sucking down anti-freeze as an alternative when the 1st gen PVs hit the market, but when I found out that I could get smoke juice without PG in it, I gave it a go, and I was astonished by how much I enjoyed it.

Even the Blu disposables that I tried a couple weeks back as an experiment were very good, if not very long-lasting. But the eGo hits all the marks for me; about the same size as my favorite cigars, vapor is nice and thick, battery lasts long enough for my purposes...total winner.

Right now, I'm still going through the smoke juice that came with my starter kit, and drawing on disposable CE4 cartomizers. Next step is a rebuildable cartridge, and I'm thinking of trying out some local juices, or maybe even getting into brewing some of my own.

Funny as hell to see the expression on peoples' faces when I exhale a big cloud of vapor in a restaurant. No one has yet had the nerve to harass me about it, though. Just a matter of time, I spose.
try Evic AWESOME. I'm into mixing whole 9 yards. get on my level
Old 06-23-2013, 05:46 AM   #298
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
dayum nice collection, did u make that case or did you buy it from somewhere? How does the kanger pro hit on the itase mvp?
Old 06-23-2013, 06:40 AM   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
Is that a Kanger pro tank on the provari mini? If so, how do you like it?
Old 06-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #300
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze805 View Post
dayum nice collection, did u make that case or did you buy it from somewhere? How does the kanger pro hit on the itase mvp?
Massive vape and the case I got at a crafts store it was like $12

Products Discussed in this Thread