LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Electronic Cigs

Old 06-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #301
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone1965 View Post
It that a Kanger pro tank on the provari mini? If so, how do you like it?
Yessir
Old 06-25-2013, 05:48 AM   #302
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
After getting my Provari:

4 cigs the first day owning it

3 cigs 3 days ago

2 cigs 2 days ago

1 cig yesterday, when first waking up is the hardest one to not smoke for me

Haven't smoked a single cig today. This is from a guy who has smoked two packs a day for 18 years.

THANKYOU! To the OP for making this thread, and everyone who has contributed. I never would have known about these things if not for this. E-cigs are not a popular thing here in Alabama.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:40 PM   #303
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Got a few new juices in while I was away on vacation:

Cinnamon Red Hot, Root Beer, Get Razzled, Sour Yum, Lemon Drop, Hot Chocolate and Hawk Sauce. Letting them all steep for a couple of weeks but so far couldn't resist trying the Root Beer. Tastes pretty good without steeping - Anise flavor with a light aftertaste. This should only get better with a little time. I'll report on the other ones as I try them.

@Randy - I'll get those juices sent out today. They came all the way to Palm Springs and Las Vegas with me but I wasn't able to get to a post office

Also took a few moments during my vacation to order an eVic, Trustfire charger, batteries and a couple of K9 Protanks which look like a Kanger Protank knock-off but only $7/each. All from FastTech. Hopefully those will arrive early next week.

I am keeping my eyes open for the iTaste MVP V3. It's all I can do NOT to buy the V2 right now...

I did notice that the Protank was leaking everywhere when there is pressure change, such as in an airplane or when going up and down mountain passes. Travelling with the ecig upside down usually helped with my specific setup. For the airplane, I separated the Protank from the battery and leave the atomizer slightly unscrewed to prevent any vacuum effect.

Still no analogs since starting my e-cigarette revolution
Old 06-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #304
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Root Beer starts out as Anise then turns to Root Beer

Agree 100%. Nice Anise flavor after 1 week of steeping, hint of Root Beer finish. Expect this to transition to Root Beer as the next few weeks go on. Ordered Root Beer based on your review
Old 06-25-2013, 12:50 PM   #305

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevbekTacoma View Post

Vape Life Bro

Nice! That's the exact same setup I am using. I just ordered an eVic for home vaping so this setup will be used mostly at work or on the road in the future. Totally happy with this setup. Once it arrived I poured juice in and started vaping. As a newb, it seemed to put out more vapor than I could handle. The new setup I got just because I'm getting sucked into this world of vaping.

As I mentioned before, the NW WA Meet thread and my Taco are getting a lot less attention since I dove into e-cigs. I'm even spending a ton of time on the e-cigarette forums learning stuff and hardly any time on TW.

I'll bring my focus back to trucks and firearms soon but for now quitting smoking is sure a lot of fun.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:50 PM   #306
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
After getting my Provari:

4 cigs the first day owning it

3 cigs 3 days ago

2 cigs 2 days ago

1 cig yesterday, when first waking up is the hardest one to not smoke for me

Haven't smoked a single cig today. This is from a guy who has smoked two packs a day for 18 years.

THANKYOU! To the OP for making this thread, and everyone who has contributed. I never would have known about these things if not for this. E-cigs are not a popular thing here in Alabama.

Congratulations man. That's amazing you quit that quick!!!! I love these things now
Old 06-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #308
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks!

The "Dew Des Mtn" Mountain Dew flavor from Mr-E-Liquid is amazing by the way. If you like Mountain Dew soda.

It's helped a Lot to have a flavor that I already love, to vape.
Dude I love mtn dew I'm going to get me some as soon as I get a pro tank. I've been wanting to try it since day one haha
Old 06-25-2013, 11:13 PM   #309
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
I'm even spending a ton of time on the e-cigarette forums learning stuff and hardly any time on TW.
Are you on ECF http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forum.php ?
I go by the same user name there. Lots of great info & contests/give aways.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:56 PM   #310
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Alright this might be a dumb question but whatever, without having to read thru an entire thread or research these things.. I've heard of these things for a while but just never bothered to learn bc I don't smoke.. Do these have nicotine in them and are there some of it that doesn't ? Is it supposed to be like a harmless alternative to smoking cigs to help you quit? But sounds a little more in depth than just that from scanning the thread?
Old 06-26-2013, 01:02 AM   #311
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Vapor ranges from 0mg/ml to 44mg/ml nicotine.
Most vape to stop smoking, some reduce nic level over time.
There are people that vape just for the great flavors available.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:52 AM   #312
Wishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wishbone1965's Tacoma Gallery
Who would have ever thought that joining a truck forum would lead me to stop smoking? Well...I'm on day 2 without a cigarette after smoking 1 1/2 PAD for 30 years. I just can't believe how easy the first day was with my e-cig. And to top it off...had one of the most stressful family situations I have ever had yesterday and I still never picked up a smoke. I have joined the e-cig forum as well...tons of information.

As others have said...thanks to the OP! I'm sure he had no idea what a life changing effect this thread would make for some of us...THANK YOU!

I'm ready for day 2 and whatever it may bring!
Old 06-26-2013, 07:18 AM   #313
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got a few new juices in

Cinnamon Red Hot
Hope someone gave you the cinnamon-eats-plastic-tanks info. ....

.... and a huge CONGRATS to all of you who have quit cigs recently! It's such a good feeling to not stink, & to breathe freely again. I'm still vaping but on zero nicotine as well & I don't miss any part of a smoke anymore.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:58 AM   #314
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Got a few new juices in while I was away on vacation:

Cinnamon Red Hot, Root Beer, Get Razzled, Sour Yum, Lemon Drop, Hot Chocolate and Hawk Sauce. Letting them all steep for a couple of weeks but so far couldn't resist trying the Root Beer. Tastes pretty good without steeping - Anise flavor with a light aftertaste. This should only get better with a little time. I'll report on the other ones as I try them.

@Randy - I'll get those juices sent out today. They came all the way to Palm Springs and Las Vegas with me but I wasn't able to get to a post office Thanks Will

Also took a few moments during my vacation to order an eVic, Trustfire charger, batteries and a couple of K9 Protanks which look like a Kanger Protank knock-off but only $7/each. All from FastTech. Hopefully those will arrive early next week.

I am keeping my eyes open for the iTaste MVP V3. It's all I can do NOT to buy the V2 right now... FastTech is the cheepest I've found it $45.16 http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1...rechargeable-b

They also have a ProTank for $6.92 http://www.fasttech.com/products/141...rex-glass-tank

I did notice that the Protank was leaking everywhere when there is pressure change, such as in an airplane or when going up and down mountain passes. Travelling with the ecig upside down usually helped with my specific setup. For the airplane, I separated the Protank from the battery and leave the atomizer slightly unscrewed to prevent any vacuum effect.

Still no analogs since starting my e-cigarette revolution
Quote:
Agree 100%. Nice Anise flavor after 1 week of steeping, hint of Root Beer finish. Expect this to transition to Root Beer as the next few weeks go on. Ordered Root Beer based on your review
I hope you like it I do (I'm on my 2nd 50ml). Another one of MBV's has become one of my favorites Teaberry. Tastes just like the gum or ice cream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Are you on ECF http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forum.php ?
I go by the same user name there. Lots of great info & contests/give aways.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:37 PM   #315
KevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Heard everyone talking about MTBV. So I wen an checked it out today. Fkin crazy website! I custom made my own juice today and it already shipped! Can't wait to try it.
What pg/vg u guys normally use?
Old 06-26-2013, 07:35 PM   #316
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heard everyone talking about MTBV. So I wen an checked it out today. Fkin crazy website! I custom made my own juice today and it already shipped! Can't wait to try it.
I have always used 50/50 it gets the job done
Old 06-26-2013, 10:03 PM   #317
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
Alright this might be a dumb question but whatever, without having to read thru an entire thread or research these things.. I've heard of these things for a while but just never bothered to learn bc I don't smoke.. Do these have nicotine in them and are there some of it that doesn't ? Is it supposed to be like a harmless alternative to smoking cigs to help you quit? But sounds a little more in depth than just that from scanning the thread?
You can get the juice in 0mg of nicotine
Old 06-27-2013, 06:24 AM   #318
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
I started with their stock 80/20 but have switched to 65/35 for thicker juice that produces more vape. I increased the shots to compensate for more VG.
Q: What does PG/VG stand for? What benefits come from the different blend types?
A: PG(Propylene Glycol) thinner, tasteless liquid, increases throat hit, allows for more flavor. VG(Vegetable Glycerin) thicker, sweeter liquid, increases vapor density, has no throat hit, allows for less flavor. Typically more PG can increase risk of flavor burn, where more VG can reduce flavor potency. More information can be found here: http://www.mtbakervapor.net/propylen...rin-explained/
Old 06-27-2013, 08:59 AM   #319
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up a iclear30 and kangar protank today. Trying out the iclear first, and it puts off a lot of vapor. Fits well on my Provari. I like it so far.

I also picked up a bottle of torque56, because so many say it's just like tobacco.

Allow me to give you my review of torque56..... that shit is nasty.

I accidentally got a little on my hand while filling a cheapo tank, and I can't get the smell out of my nose!

:snortbleach:
Old 06-27-2013, 12:48 PM   #320
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Picked up a iclear30 and kangar protank today. Trying out the iclear first, and it puts off a lot of vapor. Fits well on my Provari. I like it so far.

I also picked up a bottle of torque56, because so many say it's just like tobacco.

Allow me to give you my review of torque56..... that shit is nasty.

I accidentally got a little on my hand while filling a cheapo tank, and I can't get the smell out of my nose!

:snortbleach:
I don't know where you got the torque56 from, but if it was just made tobaccos need to steep before they are any good. Steep it & try it again in 2 to 3 weeks.