Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Electronic Cigs

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-06-2013, 04:26 PM   #21
Nerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Nerodivla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
http://www.electronicstix.com/collections/ego-batteries
This is where my girl got hers and she loves it there e-juice is bomb as well good luck, its a great alternitive

Thanks for the link! I have a good feeling about quitting this time.. I'll post back with my experience.. I appreciate it!
Old 03-07-2013, 08:59 AM   #22
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerodivla View Post
Thanks a lot! Just ordered the eGo-c starter kit online in Canada. Should be here tomorrow, and I can't wait. In Canada nic isn't allowed. But I was directed to a place I can get e liquid with.

Another question... Are you guys using nic in yours or just flavour? And if you are, how many Mg's are you using. I went to order some and had the option of anywhere from 2 to like 32 mg's.. Not sure what to order, or how much is in a regular light cigarette. Our smoke packs used to say the ingredients,now they just say 'tobacco smoke contains more then 70 chemicals that can cause cancer'..

Thanks again!
From what I have been told, 11mg should cover you if you were a pack/day smoker. Now if you are someone that is less, I would buy a 11mg and a 0mg. You can mix those together and get something a bit less and hopefully taper yourself off.

Each falvour maker could be different in potency. Their suggestions may vary.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:46 PM   #24
Nerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Good rule of thumb I use is

0mg no nicotine
6mg marlboro ultra light
12mg marlboro lights
18mg marlboro reds
24mg cigar
32mg

Try to stay as close to 50/50 with the PG/VG levels as possible.
Cool thanks! You mix your own? I might try no nic in the ecig and using a patch. But for right now just vaping no nic juice is really good. I've only had one cancer stick today. Impressive for me. I love it already. Glad I went big right away instead of trying a cheap corner store one. Tons of vape, tastes really good makes me think I'm smoking.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #25
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you're enjoying the eGo-C!

I don't mix my own, but I do occasionally vape on 0 nicotine. I used to smoke a pack a day, and now I'm down to bumming some off friends when I'm drinking and stuff. Stopped buy packs regularly about 10 months ago.

I need the kick of the nicotine, so I vape on 12mg.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #26

I love it! Cut my smoking in half on the first day... Mind you I was smoking it all day long. Already thinking about some 'mods' like the vivi mini tank.. Everything works great, I'm glad I got it.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #27
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerodivla View Post
I love it! Cut my smoking in half on the first day... Mind you I was smoking it all day long. Already thinking about some 'mods' like the vivi mini tank.. Everything works great, I'm glad I got it.
Happy to hear its for sure one of the greater alternitives in life hah
i just puff*** mine sittin here at work in the office no more going out side to smoke
Old 03-09-2013, 11:08 AM   #28
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
Happy to hear its for sure one of the greater alternitives in life hah
i just puss mine sittin here at work in the office no more going out side to smoke
I'll pretend you said PUFF hahaha

But yes, no more smoke breaks at the office, no more wreaking at the end of the day, no more hiding from my family....so great!
Old 03-09-2013, 11:20 AM   #29
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'll pretend you said PUFF hahaha

But yes, no more smoke breaks at the office, no more wreaking at the end of the day, no more hiding from my family....so great!
Yes i ment PUFF* haha my bad but i know its so awesome

What flavor are you vapein now?
I just got a gummy bear flav and its prety damn good!
Old 03-13-2013, 05:42 PM   #32

Quote:
Just hit 25,000 total puffs since getting my eVic on Dec. 26th, 2012. But I had an eGo-C Twist for 7 months prior to that...lol

Nothing better than vaping while working on the truck

Hellyeah thats sick i wish mine tracked how many puffs i took hah thatd be awesome i like your set up tho!
Old 03-14-2013, 10:49 AM   #34

Quote:
Haha yeah that's why I love the eVic. That's a new Cirrus long glass tank and a stainless steel tip my friend brad calls "the anal bead tip" hahaha
hellyeah that cig is sick lol the steel tip looks like a mini grenade hah
Old 03-14-2013, 11:17 AM   #35
Six lugs of fury!
Performula is on a distinguished road
Name: Justinian the Gr3iht
Performula's Tacoma Gallery
I had been smoking in bars since 2000 and probably bought a pack or two in mid-2000s, and really officially started in 2009 to lose weight. Yeap, I was that guy bumming cigarettes but I made up for it in drinks lol.

Anyway, the only way I quit was by disassociating myself with tobacco (smokers/chewers). Eventually I went to chew, fluctuated on and off with that, and finally stopped. I'm a good looking guy and in those three years I officially used tobacco my teeth had turned to a more yellowish color and my wrinkles/skin did change. I sound like I girl but it made me quit. I think I've had two drags in the six months I have quit. Been drinking at bars too, no urge.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #36
Mudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Lefty
Mudfinger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Performula View Post
I had been smoking in bars since 2000 and probably bought a pack or two in mid-2000s, and really officially started in 2009 to lose weight. Yeap, I was that guy bumming cigarettes but I made up for it in drinks lol.

Anyway, the only way I quit was by disassociating myself with tobacco (smokers/chewers). Eventually I went to chew, fluctuated on and off with that, and finally stopped. I'm a good looking guy and in those three years I officially used tobacco my teeth had turned to a more yellowish color and my wrinkles/skin did change. I sound like I girl but it made me quit. I think I've had two drags in the six months I have quit. Been drinking at bars too, no urge.
Congrats on quitting! Myself, I really didn't WANT to quit...I love nicotine, and enjoy the act of smoking. A lot. The risk of cancer and COPD, and especially the effect that smoke had on my throat and lungs, were a steep trade-off, but one that I was willing to make.

With electronic cigarettes, I get to enjoy all the things I liked about smoking, without the serious health concerns.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #37
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Been thinking about trying the cheap store ones, with the eye to not even do that anymore. I'm 39 and been smoking since I was 14, except 2 years I quit when I was 22 (stupid me for starting again, I know).

Earlier this year I got the lecture but good from my doctor when they found blood in my urine..told me it might be a sign of bladder cancer. Thank goodness it wasn't but got me to thinking of it, plus at 2 packs a day I'm spending $100 a week on the damn things.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:32 PM   #38
Six lugs of fury!
Performula is on a distinguished road
Name: Justinian the Gr3iht
Performula's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudfinger View Post
Congrats on quitting! Myself, I really didn't WANT to quit...I love nicotine, and enjoy the act of smoking. A lot. The risk of cancer and COPD, and especially the effect that smoke had on my throat and lungs, were a steep trade-off, but one that I was willing to make.

With electronic cigarettes, I get to enjoy all the things I liked about smoking, without the serious health concerns.
Do the electronics have nicotine?

Every time I smoked a cigarette, I would get paranoid for about 15-20 minutes, and the last year, I would gag after every drag. It was the weirdest thing. Maybe I wasn't designed to enjoy them? I have a really good friend that just enjoys smoking as well. There are way worse things.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:24 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudfinger View Post

Thats excactly what happend with me i enjoy smoking i enjoy the habit, like smoking while driving and smoking after a meal, thats why i feel the e-cigg is great. it has nicotine that i "crave" and the smoke or(vapor) makes me feel like im smoking a regular cig just without it tasting like shit or smelling like shit
and slowly killing me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Been thinking about trying the cheap store ones, with the eye to not even do that anymore. I'm 39 and been smoking since I was 14, except 2 years I quit when I was 22 (stupid me for starting again, I know).

Earlier this year I got the lecture but good from my doctor when they found blood in my urine..told me it might be a sign of bladder cancer. Thank goodness it wasn't but got me to thinking of it, plus at 2 packs a day I'm spending $100 a week on the damn things.
If you try one i wouldnt try the little store ones there not the best to actually quit with i tried thoes and went back to smoking now i just use one of theseElectronic Cigs-imag0446.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Performula View Post
Do the electronics have nicotine?

Every time I smoked a cigarette, I would get paranoid for about 15-20 minutes, and the last year, I would gag after every drag. It was the weirdest thing. Maybe I wasn't designed to enjoy them? I have a really good friend that just enjoys smoking as well. There are way worse things.
And yes you can buy ejuice for the one i use with nicotine or with out and in different levels too it all depends what you like.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:30 PM   #40
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
A few weeks back my buddy showed me his Vaporizer. I didn't think much of it since he said he spent over $100 on it. Then another friend of mine informed me I could get cheaper ones. I've spent the last few years chewing. I tried to quit and smoked a few e-cigs from Green Smart Living but they weren't as satisfying as a real cigarette, cigars, or chew. I went out and bought an eGo-C with a Vivi-Nova tank and I've cut back on chewing although I still chew a lot. I just bought another no name tank to make it easier to switch flavors. The guy at the store said he liked it better then the Vivi-Nova.

I've lost most of my sense of smell a while ago. I don't know why. I never did drugs or that kind of stuff. Since taste is mostly your sense of smell I can't taste most of the flavors so I stick with the high menthol or very cinnamon stuff.
Right now I have:
Tiramisu (I can't really taste it but my friend says it's like hot chocolate)
Tobacco Mint (Like a menthol e-cigarette from NJoy)
Flamethrower (The most cinnamon flavor that they had)
Ogden Chill (I haven't tried this yet but the guy said that the just added menthol until it wouldn't vape anymore)

Products Discussed in this Thread