LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Electronic Cigs

Old 07-23-2013, 10:33 PM   #401
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattnatti View Post
Odds of a cigarette causing death/serious health issues....100%
odds of Ecig's causing death/serious health issues ( based on lack of studies ).......50%

Take your pick! I did and am glad for it. After having a heart attack and a 2x bypass at the age of 43 I went right back to cigarette's ( and felt guilty as hell ) for a few weeks until I found this thread. NOW....10days tobacco free and not even thinking about lung darts.

Matt - I've been reading your responses on this thread. Great work!! Keep off those cigarettes. Vaping is not comparable to the damage caused by cigarettes.

Not that I'm a nicotine fiend, but the nicotine effects from vaping are much cleaner than the nicotine effects from smoking analogs.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:54 PM   #402
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 9th BN 94th DIV Instructor
Name: Jose
Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLwjoYxTMZc

Here is my review of the Kamry K100 with the Smoktech RDA if anyone is interested.

If your on Instagram check out vapor_room the guy has stupid deals and tell him Jose sent you. He has shit like legit Joytech Evics for 49 bucks
Old 07-29-2013, 08:07 AM   #403
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Watt a difference a Watt makes.

Simply put:
1 Watt too low and you get weak vape & taste.
Just right and you get massive vape & taste.
1 Watt too high and you get massive vape with burnt taste.
Well I got an upgrade from my ego 1100mAh pass through to a Vamo V3 with 2200mAh battery (thanks John @ EcigFrenzy) and let me tell you what a difference it makes.
I like everything about it. From the feel of it in my hand to the ease of control.
My ego (9/16 diameter) always felt too small in my large hands & the Vamo V3 (7/8 diameter) is much more comfortable.
It appears to be solidly built (1/16 walls) and is heavier without the battery than the ego. You know when its in your hand.
Changing power levels is easy & you can even turn off the LED screen to save power for vaping.
You can even check the resistance of whatever you put on top (510 & ego threads) to vape with.
I have 5 Kanger T3s (2.4 Ohms) with a different flavor in each & found they range from 2.3 Ohms to 2.8 Ohms. Now I know why the one (2.8) only worked good with a full charge on the ego. Now its no problem with the Vamo, set the Watts & it adjusts to produce a great hit.
Ive been vaping from 8 to 10 Watts depending on the flavor of juice.
Caution the higher you set the power the faster it drains the battery.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:18 AM   #404
FlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Joe
FlashCulprit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Simply put:
Well I got an upgrade from my ego 1100mAh pass through to a Vamo V3 with 2200mAh battery (thanks John @ EcigFrenzy) and let me tell you what a difference it makes.
I like everything about it. From the feel of it in my hand to the ease of control.
My ego (9/16 diameter) always felt too small in my large hands & the Vamo V3 (7/8 diameter) is much more comfortable.
It appears to be solidly built (1/16 walls) and is heavier without the battery than the ego. You know when its in your hand.
Changing power levels is easy & you can even turn off the LED screen to save power for vaping.
You can even check the resistance of whatever you put on top (510 & ego threads) to vape with.
I have 5 Kanger T3s (2.4 Ohms) with a different flavor in each & found they range from 2.3 Ohms to 2.8 Ohms. Now I know why the one (2.8) only worked good with a full charge on the ego. Now its no problem with the Vamo, set the Watts & it adjusts to produce a great hit.
Heard lots of good stuff about the V3. Glad to see it confirmed on here. Now I've gotta figure out if I'd rather put the money into a new vape mod or a new truck mod.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:38 AM   #405
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Simply put:

Sounds a lot like a ProVari.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:20 PM   #406
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Simply put:
^^^This. My Ego and EVOD are fine when away from home but man the performance of a Vamo, SVD or other advanced personal vaporizer blows away the Ego. I think I may be ready to slow down on device purchases and start working on finding the right accessories and flavors.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:33 PM   #407
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashCulprit View Post
Heard lots of good stuff about the V3. Glad to see it confirmed on here. Now I've gotta figure out if I'd rather put the money into a new vape mod or a new truck mod.
Most vape mods are cheaper than most Taco mods (or at least the good ones)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
Sounds a lot like a ProVari.
& most APVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
^^^This. My Ego and EVOD are fine when away from home but man the performance of a Vamo, SVD or other advanced personal vaporizer blows away the Ego. I think I may be ready to slow down on device purchases and start working on finding the right accessories and flavors.
I'm looking for a good tank atomizer.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:26 PM   #408
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

& most APVs

I'm looking for a good tank atomizer.
Have you looked into the Smoktech RSST?
Old 07-30-2013, 01:47 PM   #409
Longtime Toyman

Not yet funds are low.
I'm hoping to win $100 from High Desert Vapes & if I do I'll get 2 DID Clone Rebuildable Atomizer http://highdesertvapes.com/products/...-Atomizer.html
Old 07-31-2013, 07:14 AM   #410
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mattnatti's Tacoma Gallery
3 silver bullets in two weeks
Tell me my Tacoma isn't jealous
I did get my VLED's DTRL switchbacks installed last week but. Bought those while I Was still on the coffin nails.

Old 07-31-2013, 08:12 AM   #411
FlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Joe
FlashCulprit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
True. However, I could spend a hundred bucks on a mod. Or I could throw a hundred bucks into my armour fund!

I did however order a Kanger Protank since everyone on here seems to be in love with theirs. I'm usually on boge 510 cartos for my out and about and a Z-Atty Pro at home. We'll see how the Clearomizer hangs with my other set up.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:47 AM   #412
Team no taco

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I did get my VLED's DTRL switchbacks installed last week but. Bought those while I Was still on the coffin nails.

Very nice!
Quote:
True. However, I could spend a hundred bucks on a mod. Or I could throw a hundred bucks into my armour fund!

I did however order a Kanger Protank since everyone on here seems to be in love with theirs. I'm usually on boge 510 cartos for my out and about and a Z-Atty Pro at home. We'll see how the Clearomizer hangs with my other set up.
Vape Mods are just like any hobby... Addicting! I find myself fighting the urge to buy more crap everyday.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:01 AM   #413
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Got a Tesla with a pro tank mini. Haven't smoked a cig since last Friday.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:31 AM   #414
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Congrats Medic, I was going to start off with a Tesla but I chose the Silver Bullets because they are made and serviced locally. I have been told the Tesla is a good product.
Keep up the good work on being tobacco free.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:35 AM   #415
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
I started with an evo 1100 mah VV and I tried the Tesla a friend got. Bought one about two hours later. lol
Old 07-31-2013, 09:58 AM   #416
TEQ HED

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
I started with an evo 1100 mah VV and I tried the Tesla a friend got. Bought one about two hours later. lol

Well, I also actually started with the eGo twist batteries as well but like you I quickly moved to a mod, which is how I should have phrased it. The VV twist are good pieces though. I keep a couple of different menthols in T3 tanks on them to take care of my menthol fix.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:20 AM   #417
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sweet!

Quote:

I pefer the boge LR 510, and the zatty pro also. Iclear 30 and the protank were my first clearo tanks, and I didn't like them at all. The iclear was the better of the two for me. But, as any setup, it will depend on your mod, and your preferred juice. I was unsatisfied with the flavor, and most of all, the lack of throat hit, and the cold vapor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
I'm in. Got a Tesla with a pro tank mini. Haven't smoked a cig since last Friday.

Congrats man! Welcome to the club!
Old 07-31-2013, 08:06 PM   #418

I just got a few DCT Pyrex tanks today. They have an atomizer in the middle which I haven't used before. Two holes in the atomizer and two coils. Threw in some MBV 555 and fired it up. Vapor was MUCH warmer than with my other attys (Kanger Protank, EVOD, X9 Protank, Igo-L and mini-RDA which all seem to have a cooler vapor). Flavor also seemed much stronger than with the EVOD and Protanks. Doesn't beat the Igo-L and mini-RDA drippers.

I still like the Protanks but they don't really travel very well - causes leaks. I find myself carrying the EVOD around but wishing for something more.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:34 PM   #419
Longtime Toyman

Quote:

A hundred bucks won't buy much armor.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:52 AM   #420
Team no taco

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
I just got a few DCT Pyrex tanks today. They have an atomizer in the middle which I haven't used before. Two holes in the atomizer and two coils. Threw in some MBV 555 and fired it up. Vapor was MUCH warmer than with my other attys (Kanger Protank, EVOD, X9 Protank, Igo-L and mini-RDA which all seem to have a cooler vapor). Flavor also seemed much stronger than with the EVOD and Protanks. Doesn't beat the Igo-L and mini-RDA drippers.

I still like the Protanks but they don't really travel very well - causes leaks. I find myself carrying the EVOD around but wishing for something more.
Hmmmm I may have to try those DCT tanks now

Products Discussed in this Thread