Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Electronic Cigs

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #761
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 9th BN 94th DIV Instructor
Name: Jose
Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Got froggy this weekend and went to a 0.4ohm single coil on my iGo-L. I must say I really like it!
Old 09-27-2013, 01:33 PM   #762
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
I see I'm late to the party on this thread...

I came to vaping as a non-smoker. I have the occasional cigar, and I've smoked a clove or two back in the day...but for the most part...not a smoker.

I could care less about nicotine but find that I really enjoy the "act" of smoking...

Found vaping while searching for a way to get the throat hit without all the accompanying crap. Vaping was the answer.

Mostly I smoke nic. free juice unless there's a flavor that I like that I just can't get it in (Boba's Bounty, for instance) in which case, I just order the lowest concentration.

Setup is basic, but does everything I need it to.

eGo-C Twist 1000mah (x2)
Kanger Protank II Mini (x2)

My tanks currently have Cucumber Mint from MBV and Boba's Bounty from AVEJuice. I switch when in the mood and reload with other flavors when I desire.

Nice to see so many other vapers on TW.

Old 09-28-2013, 02:57 AM   #763
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mattnatti's Tacoma Gallery
The Boba's bounty and gorilla juice must be good stuff. I just shipped $400 worth (800ml)to a forum friend in the UK. Smelled terrible to me. The gorilla juice smelled better but still too much tobacco.
Old 09-28-2013, 04:00 PM   #764
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
I need some help from the Taco Gang that's on the EFC.
Please like this post http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...l#post10658459 & help me win a Mini Protank II.
I'm currently tied for first.
Voting Deadline: Tuesday, October 01, 2013, 5 pm PT
Thanks guys
Old 09-30-2013, 08:32 AM   #765
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 9th BN 94th DIV Instructor
Name: Jose
Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Finally dropped down to 0mg Nicotine! Loving it. Dual Coil on a Trident RDA is too damn much ughhh.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:52 AM   #766
MichelinMan
teamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teamhypoxia's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
I need some help from the Taco Gang that's on the EFC.
Please like this post http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...l#post10658459 & help me win a Mini Protank II.
I'm currently tied for first.
Voting Deadline: Tuesday, October 01, 2013, 5 pm PT
Thanks guys
Done
Old 09-30-2013, 03:32 PM   #767
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Got froggy this weekend and went to a 0.4ohm single coil on my iGo-L. I must say I really like it!
Oh snap, I haven't even gone below 1.8 ohms yet. How's the hit on that? Does your battery die in about an hour? LOL
Old 10-01-2013, 02:58 AM   #768
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamhypoxia View Post
Done
Thanks
Old 10-01-2013, 03:27 AM   #769
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Just lost my new e-cig setup and I'm hurting for it. Anyone recommend an inexpensive setup/seller or have parts they want to unload? I had protank 2 on an adjustable battery.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:20 AM   #770
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixinus View Post
Just lost my new e-cig setup and I'm hurting for it. Anyone recommend an inexpensive setup/seller or have parts they want to unload? I had protank 2 on an adjustable battery.
Sorry for your loss. You had a good starter. I would reccomend as a minimum a 900mAh to 1300mAh twist/winder/spinner battery & a Kanger T3 or Evoid (both are BCC & Evoid takes the same coils as Protank).
Old 10-01-2013, 07:53 AM   #771
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry for your loss. You had a good starter. I would reccomend as a minimum a 900mAh to 1300mAh twist/winder/spinner battery & a Kanger T3 or Evoid (both are BCC & Evoid takes the same coils as Protank).
The T3 takes a different coil. The evod, all the protanks, and the Davide tanks take the same coil.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #772
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my Pyrex DCT tank from Fasttech (took about 3 weeks). I like it. It puts forth a good vapor with good flavor.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:09 AM   #773
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
The T3 takes a different coil. The evod, all the protanks, and the Davide tanks take the same coil.
I know the T3 takes a different coil. I said the Evoid Takes the same coil as the Protank because he might still have some extras.
And speaking of Protank
The Vape Bros
GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SPECIAL!! using promotional code "Furlough" you can get a KANGER PROTANK 2 for only $12.99! This will last as long as the government is shut down so come get them!! http://thevapebros.com/collections/a...er-protank-kit
Old 10-03-2013, 08:30 AM   #774
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know the T3 takes a different coil. I said the Evoid Takes the same coil as the Protank because he might still have some extras.
And speaking of Protank
The Vape Bros
GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SPECIAL!! using promotional code "Furlough" you can get a KANGER PROTANK 2 for only $12.99! This will last as long as the government is shut down so come get them!! http://thevapebros.com/collections/a...er-protank-kit
Nice find!
Damn they sold out fast...
Old 10-08-2013, 03:35 AM   #775
Longtime Toyman

I am now an honorary Flavorsmith with my creation of Immortal Madness.
It's a mixture of Immortal Orange & Mango Madness.

Status Update
By ElectroLights
Contest time!!!!! Hello FB family, it’s time to gear up for our second FB contest! For this one, we would like to invite you in on the flavor making process! To enter: comment on this post with either your favorite combination of Electro-Liquids, or a flavor combination that you think would taste amazing! The winner will become an honorary Flavorsmith, and will be given a chance to name their creation before we add it to our site for sale!!! The winner will also receive a 30ml bottle of their creation, along with a 30ml bottle of their choice! The contest will run from now until Friday 10/5/2013 at noon. Be sure to share this post with all your buds! Good luck everyone!
Old 10-09-2013, 12:29 AM   #776
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
my buddy broke the button from his k100 unit. anybody know if they sell them separately?
Old 10-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #777
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

so, won a k100* starter kit in a raffle at a local vape shop and tried out some new flavors from supreme steam vapors. seriously, some of the best flavors i have ever tried.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Supre...ocation=stream
Old 10-14-2013, 05:04 PM   #778
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
my buddy broke the button from his k100 unit. anybody know if they sell them separately?
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
so, won a k100* starter kit in a raffle at a local vape shop and tried out some new flavors from supreme steam vapors. seriously, some of the best flavors i have ever tried.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Supre...ocation=stream
Good timing. Congrats.
I should get the new flavor I helped create this week.
I'll let you know what I think of Immortal Madness.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #779
19truckin86 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
19truckin86's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know a lot about my e-cig. It's an ego-c but my battery dies really fast. Anyone else have that problem?
Old 10-15-2013, 05:39 PM   #780

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19truckin86 View Post
I don't know a lot about my e-cig. It's an ego-c but my battery dies really fast. Anyone else have that problem?
did you charge before use? sometimes batteries can go bad if not fully charged before use. if anything order another one
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...e-rechargeable

Products Discussed in this Thread