Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Electronic Cigs

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2013, 12:25 PM   #81
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
We started with Joye on Monday. We're vaping Liberty Custom Blend 1/2 11mg & 1/2 24mg. It reminds me of some good cigars we used to smoke from time to time.
Where do you get the Liberty Custom Blend? That sounds pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Around $55. Standard long cartos will work with it. I have the Smoktech ones now at low res. Just order direct from their fb page, I'm sure they'll send them out to you.
$55?! Haha

Quote:
Website?
I don't believe he has one...
Old 04-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #82
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
I just ordered the Kanger Pro-Tank. It's advertised to not crack with these flavors either. Where do you usually get the Cirrus Vapes tanks I haven't seen them on sites on anywhere local to me.

What flavors do you vape?
I have vaped serveral different flavors from sour apple to grape to red hots plus so many others lol
Old 04-23-2013, 01:06 PM   #83
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Website?
The only thing he has now is a facebook page to order from and a smoke shop or two that carries his juice, But on FB look up "Leo Liquid E-juice"
Old 04-23-2013, 04:26 PM   #84
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Where do you get the Liberty Custom Blend? That sounds pretty good
Sierra Smoke Shop in Sparks, NV
11mg was too weak & 24 was too strong so I mix them about 50/50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
The only thing he has now is a facebook page to order from and a smoke shop or two that carries his juice, But on FB look up "Leo Liquid E-juice"
Liked for future reference.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:43 PM   #85
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ I just refilled and saw on the bottle that Liberty is distributed by myPVshop.com. ^
Old 05-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #86
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
First day tobacco free thanks to e-cigs. i picked up a eGo starter kit and a few different juices from a local shop yesterday. I am really liking it, i am surprised how easy it is to pass up cigs when i have this, and i am around smokers all day.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:27 PM   #87
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
First day tobacco free thanks to e-cigs. i picked up a eGo starter kit and a few different juices from a local shop yesterday. I am really liking it, i am surprised how easy it is to pass up cigs when i have this, and i am around smokers all day.
Congrats! It didn't take me long to really really really dislike being around or smelling regular cig smoke once I started using my eGo. Haven't wanted a regular cig since...
Old 05-02-2013, 09:59 AM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
Congrats! It didn't take me long to really really really dislike being around or smelling regular cig smoke once I started using my eGo. Haven't wanted a regular cig since...
Nicee. I feel the same I cant stand when my brother is smoking when were working on our trucks or if one of my buddies were smoking and hops in my truck yeah that shit reeks lol
Old 05-13-2013, 02:49 AM   #89
Longtime Toyman

Decided to give MtBaker a try. Free shipping on $50 or more.
Got a pair of Kanger T3 Rebuildable Clearomizers
And some juice
Rum Tobacco E Juice Baker Vapor
Fudge Brownie E Juice Baker Vapor
Wild Cherry E Juice Baker Vapor
Spearmint E Juice Baker Vapor
Old 05-18-2013, 11:32 AM   #90
Longtime Toyman

Ordered From MtBakerVapor.com Monday at 2AM they custom mixed my juices and had it in the mail Monday afternoon. Free shipping on orders $50 or more. Flavors taste great now & will become better in time.
I love the Kanger T3 Rebuildable Clearomizers.
They solved the problems I was having with the stock clearomizers. They are a larger (3ml) bottom coil tank so I can hit them as hard & often as I want & the tank lasts all day. With the stock ones (top coil with dangling wicks)I was fighting gravity and if I hit it too often I would get the dry/burnt wick taste. Not any more.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:10 PM   #91
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
So I've been thinking about going the e-cig route for a while now and somewhere in this thread I believe was a online place that sold a ton of stuff that had starter kits but I can't find it. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to start or what a good brand or place would be to get me started? Only thing in my area is cheap ass gas station ones that everyone says to stay away from. Any tips guys?
Old 05-18-2013, 12:14 PM   #92
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quit from half a pack a day using Logic Platinum Mental E-Cig. Disposables are ~$10 at Kangaroo, or you can buy the rechargeable one for $20 on Logic's website and 5 replacement cartridges for $20 at Kangaroo. Just ordered my rechargeable one after going through a billion disposable ones.

I would recommend them to anyone looking to quit or cut back on smoking. They work, and are far, far more convenient than a cigarette ever was.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #93
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
So I've been thinking about going the e-cig route for a while now and somewhere in this thread I believe was a online place that sold a ton of stuff that had starter kits but I can't find it. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to start or what a good brand or place would be to get me started? Only thing in my area is cheap ass gas station ones that everyone says to stay away from. Any tips guys?
http://www.mtbakervapor.com/
Good selection & prices. vaporfrombaker is a 10% off coupon code.
An ego c twist battery + Kanger T3 Rebuildable Clearomizer + charger + your choice of juices = a good place to start.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #94
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
http://www.mtbakervapor.com/
Good selection & prices. VaporFromBaker is a 10% off coupon code.
An ego c twist battery + Kanger T3 Rebuildable Clearomizer + charger + your choice of juices = a good place to start.
Awesome thanks man. Anything I should know about these really or are they pretty straight forward? I'm 100% noob on this
Old 05-18-2013, 12:35 PM   #95
Longtime Toyman

Pretty straight forward.
Citrus, cinnamon, Mt Dew and some other flavors can't be used in plastic tanks. They warn you which ones.
Read the reviews to help you decide on flavors.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:44 PM   #96
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Mt Dew flavored smoke might be the greatest think I've ever heard of.

I wish such a thing existed.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:00 PM   #97
So a battery, clearomizer, some juice, and a charger is all I need right? And what's up with plastic clearomizers? Are there glass ones and what happens if you use a bad juice in one? Bad taste or ruin it or something? Thanks for the help guys, and im sorry about all the question
Old 05-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #98
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Mt Dew flavored smoke might be the greatest think I've ever heard of.

I wish such a thing existed.
It does but you need a glass or metal tank.
http://www.mtbakervapor.com/mt-dew-e...er-vapor-15ml/

MtBaker has a tun of flavors.
MBV Specialty Flavors
Beverage Flavors
Candy Flavors
Fruit Flavors
Menthol and Mint Flavors
Nut and Spice Flavors
Sweet Flavors
Tobacco Flavors
Customizable

Nicotine Strength:
  • 36 mg/ml (Extra Strong)
  • 24 mg/ml (Strong)
  • 18 mg/ml (Medium)
  • 12 mg/ml (Mild)
  • 6 mg/ml (Light)
  • 0 mg/ml

* Blend:
  • PG 100%
  • PG 80% VG 20%
  • PG 65% VG 35%
  • PG 50% VG 50%
  • PG 20% VG 80%
  • VG 70% Distilled H20 30%
  • Max VG%

In 15ml, 30ml, 50ml & 236ml sizes
Old 05-18-2013, 08:06 PM   #99
So I've read up on this a lot today, along with the ol'lady, and I believe we're about ready to order some stuff. Ill let you guys know what exactly we get, along with the flavors. Thanks for pointing me in the right place guys.
Old 05-19-2013, 01:26 AM   #100
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
So a battery, clearomizer, some juice, and a charger is all I need right? And what's up with plastic clearomizers? Are there glass ones and what happens if you use a bad juice in one? Bad taste or ruin it or something? Thanks for the help guys, and I'm sorry about all the question
Yes they do make glass ones.
The citric acid melts/cracks/etches the plastic ones from what I've read.
Also I would suggest you have more than 1 glamorizer (especially if you plan on more than one flavor since it takes a while to get the old flavor out of the wick). Also spare coils are a good idea if it's rebuildable like the Kanger T3 and many others.
The local shop is 1 1/2 hour round trip from my house and my original clearomizer had a burnt taste unless full so I picked up another one. Let it soak up the juice on the way home. When I got home I found out it leaked around the wicks so it got too much juice into the chamber & didn't vape properly unless I didn't fill it up all the way & always kept it upright. So I had to go back the nasty tasting one for work until the coil went out on it.

Products Discussed in this Thread