Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Electronic Cigs

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2014, 04:32 PM   #1162
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynewtoy View Post

where did you find that atty? i like it , looks like a stillare clone with the hades symbol
Ordered it on Fasttech

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1713700

$12.41 each, got 2.
Old 05-23-2014, 02:49 PM   #1163
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Got the Hades clone today. Came with the magnet switch upgrade, too. Picked up a couple Sony 26650's as well. 3500mah proven, and hits at 50A. Fired it up with a .450 dual coil drip setup and it hit like a locomotive.

Old 05-23-2014, 03:55 PM   #1164
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Got the Hades clone today. Came with the magnet switch upgrade, too. Picked up a couple Sony 26650's as well. 3500mah proven, and hits at 50A. Fired it up with a .450 dual coil drip setup and it hit like a locomotive.
well to be truthful, you're only drawing 9.3A with a .45ohm coil on a fresh battery

but 3500mAh is hella nice for long life
Old 05-23-2014, 04:09 PM   #1165

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
well to be truthful, you're only drawing 9.3A with a .45ohm coil on a fresh battery

but 3500mAh is hella nice for long life
But at a 50A max rating, I'll be safe from blowing it up in my face at least Can't wait to see how long a true 3500mah actually lasts on this ohmage though.
Old 05-23-2014, 04:13 PM   #1166
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But at a 50A max rating, I'll be safe from blowing it up in my face at least
for sure, more than safe. I was just being a correction-nazi when you said "hits at 50A"
Old 05-23-2014, 04:18 PM   #1167

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
true, thanks for the correction. So with the Ohm's law conversion, that's 37.3 watts of power when my battery is at 4.1v (full charge, give or take). Serious power. It heats up these 26awg coils instantly, whereas my Magneto with the 18650's took a couple seconds to heat them up.
Old 05-23-2014, 04:22 PM   #1168
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
true, thanks for the correction. So with the Ohm's law conversion, that's 37.3 watts of power when my battery is at 4.1v (full charge, give or take). Serious power. It heats up these 26awg coils instantly, whereas my Magneto with the 18650's took a couple seconds to heat them up.
Sounds like it can also double as a light saber for personal protection.
Old 05-23-2014, 04:49 PM   #1170

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
Sounds like it can also double as a light saber for personal protection.
So I guess we're re-inventing the wheel, then
Old 05-31-2014, 12:47 PM   #1171
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
I've been vaping for 2 weeks consistently now and after 9 yrs of smoking I can honestly say I don't think I can go back to cigarettes. Tried a cigarette yesterday and couldn't get past 3 puffs before feeling sick. Not to mention my wife enjoys the fact that I don't smell like an ashtray.

This is the setup I bought to start.
http://www.flysmoke.com/k-fire-eciga...vaporizer.html
Old 05-31-2014, 02:43 PM   #1172
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
Nice! Congrats. Hope you can stick with it. This is my favorite part of vaping; hearing everyone's success stories in getting away from smoking.
Old 06-02-2014, 01:03 PM   #1173

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
I've been vaping for 2 weeks consistently now and after 9 yrs of smoking I can honestly say I don't think I can go back to cigarettes. Tried a cigarette yesterday and couldn't get past 3 puffs before feeling sick. Not to mention my wife enjoys the fact that I don't smell like an ashtray.

Wow that's quite a starter setup. Most people try the disposables first and then go up to a basic Ego style. You went right for a mechanical clone and an RDA. Well done. I hope it hits good for you and you're really enjoying it. Congrats on not smoking for 2 weeks. I love how I hate actual cigarettes now and can't stand the taste of them. I'm never going back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
Nice! Congrats. Hope you can stick with it. This is my favorite part of vaping; hearing everyone's success stories in getting away from smoking.
Agreed. Brings a tear to my eye.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:48 AM   #1174
Mudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Lefty
Mudfinger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post

Way to not f#ck around from the get-go!
Old 06-03-2014, 07:34 AM   #1175
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
Yep. My project manager has made the switch to vaping after smoking for 35 years. He bought himself an ego kit about 4 weeks ago and hasn't smoked since. I see it more and more at work. I think the vapers are starting to outnumber the smokers now.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:25 AM   #1176
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the support guys! I tried my brother's ego twist style before buying my own. Reason for buying that kits was more along the lines of battery life. I work 12 hr shifts and didn't want to be too worried about it dying in the middle if I forgot to charge it during the night. It hits pretty well and is keeping me satisfied for the time being. It also good enough to prevent me from upgrading right away. For the month of June I'm pretty set with eliquid so I don't foresee having to spend any money which is an automatic minimum $200 saving of which I would have spent on cigarettes.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:28 PM   #1177

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
New 28.5mm Stillare clone on the Hades... perfect fit and it's built extremely well. Solid gaskets, very nice machining, and it fits my fat drip tip perfectly. 3 posts are well built, larger than I'm used to working with on 22mm drip tanks, and the threading on them seems solid so far. The dual air slots leave PLENTY of room for huge open vapes or tight controlled ones. It's a heavy beast, but it really works well. I love a big open vape and I'm running this thing at 50% open.

Just a single coil 4 wrap twisted 26 gauge on it right now, but it's hitting so well I don't even need dual coil yet. Trying to maximize battery on this .460 single coil. Loving how much deck space this thing has to hold a ton of cotton for long hit sessions between re-drips.

Old 06-12-2014, 09:00 PM   #1178
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Bought an itaste vv vw v3 last week and threw away half a pack of camel lights. I got the starter kit that came with 5 clearomizers and a micro usb charger. I went to a local vape store (eLiquid) in Greenville SC and tried out a bunch of flavors. I wanted a tobaccoesqe flavor and a fruity one. What i got was a flavor called cowboy which tastes a lot like honey and acai berry which tastes exactly like a white smarty. Would have been smoking for 10 years in November and I am happy to say that I am hooked on vaping now. Went back and got a 15ml bottle of the cowboy and a kanger protank mini 3 and my itaste vv is hitting like a beast. Happy to not stink anymore.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:16 PM   #1179
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-13-2014, 11:57 PM   #1180
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Mega Aerotank with Hedenmade granite Megabore driptip on VTR.

Products Discussed in this Thread