Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Electronic Cigs

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-19-2013, 05:39 AM   #101
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
http://www.mtbakervapor.com/
Good selection & prices. vaporfrombaker is a 10% off coupon code.
An ego c twist battery + Kanger T3 Rebuildable Clearomizer + charger + your choice of juices = a good place to start.
Dude much appreciated! I just made a small investment on the site. I went with the ego c starter kit cuz i didnt see the twist battery till after the fact but i think thatll keep me entertained for awhile
Old 05-19-2013, 01:27 PM   #102
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Check out e-six vapors. I really like their flavor 36 chambers http://www.esixvapors.com/mobile/default.aspx#C1820
After visiting their store i havnt smoked a cigarette in almost 3 weeks.
Old 05-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #103
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
I've bought my own juice & flavors to mix from e-liq.com - but I don't use nicotine anymore.

I also buy all my replacement parts from Totally Wicked

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/
Old 05-28-2013, 03:13 AM   #104
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Well the wife took one of my Kanger T3 Rebuildable Clearomizer because she liked it better than the stock one so I ordered some more.
I also added Root Beer E Juice Baker Vapor & Hawk Sauce E Juice Baker Vapor to my flavor selections. I'll let you know after they have had a chance to steep.
The Rum Tobacco E Juice Baker Vapor has mellowed nicely and I will definitely be ordering more of that on my next order.
I mixed the Fudge Brownie E Juice Baker Vapor with some Wild Cherry E Juice Baker Vapor and that turned out pretty tasty. Both flavors are good by themselves but I prefer them mixed.
The wife is still mixing Spearmint E Juice Baker Vapor and tobacco, and I got her some unflavored to mix with the mint when she runs out of tobacco.
I will not be trying all 272 flavors available from www.mtbakervapor.com but there are a lot of them I do want to try.

[/url]
Old 05-28-2013, 03:46 PM   #105
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Exclamation Flavors to avoid in plastic tanks

It depends on the plastic the tanks are made of & what you put in it.
A lot of the stuff on the list will work in a Kanger T3 But if you want to be sure put it in a Kanger Protank
From MtBakerVapor.com http://www.mtbakervapor.net/e-juice-...-plastic-tank/
Below is a list of flavors that our customers say have cracked their tanks. Everyone’s experience is going to be different. This is just a general warning of what could happen if you load any of these flavors into plastic. If you never want to worry a Kanger Pro Tank will be one of the most affordable easy to use glass tank systems on the market. Start browsing our current e juice selection now.
The following e liquids may break your plastic tank based system:
Absinthe
Amaretto
Apricot
Arnold Palmer
Big Red Soda
Black Licorice
Black Rock
Blood Orange
Cider Fire
Cinnamon
Cinnamon Hot Tamale
Cinnamon Red Hot
Cola
Clove
Creme De Menthe
Double Apple
Dr. Pepper
Ecto Cooler
Ginger Ale
Ginger
Green Apple
Key Lime
Lavender
Lemonade
Lightning
Mango
Mango Tea
Maraschino Cherry
Monster Bash
Monster
Morning Vape
Mt. Dew
Orange
Orange Ice
Peach
Peach Meltdown
Pineapple
Pineapple Peach
Pink Lemonade
Rad Energy
Razzle Dazzle
Rock Star
Root Beer
Ruby Red Grapefruit
Sassafras
Solar Flare
Sour Yum
Sucker Punch
Swedish Lime
Sweet Tarts
Tangerine
Venom
White Out
Yellow Ice
Zinger

If you wanit to generate a signature like this
[/url]

Click this
MBV Signature

Generate Now!
Old 05-29-2013, 02:01 AM   #106
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
I am hoping all the $$ I'm about to spend on this is worth it. I think it is, or else I wouldn't have spent the last 3 hours researching. Like somebody said, it's almost a science, and there are so many varying opinions on the products. I think some trial and error is in store for me but I'm going to start with a Kanger Protank, some Kanger T3s, and trying to decide on a variable voltage battery. I like the Pure because of the pass through function but seems a bit overpriced?

Do you use a dual coil cartomizer?
What is technically the difference between a cartomizer and a clearomizer?
Old 05-29-2013, 04:46 AM   #107
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
I am hoping all the $$ I'm about to spend on this is worth it. I think it is, or else I wouldn't have spent the last 3 hours researching. Like somebody said, it's almost a science, and there are so many varying opinions on the products. I think some trial and error is in store for me but I'm going to start with a Kanger Protank, some Kanger T3s, and trying to decide on a variable voltage battery. I like the Pure because of the pass through function but seems a bit overpriced?

Ive been using e cigs for almost a month now and havnt touched a cig, that money you spent, very worth it. I have already noticed that i am saving a ton of money, especially because every morning i went to buy a pack of cigarettes i would buy a few other things and spend $15-$20. As for the other stuff i cant help you lol, i still dont know what half the stuff means, i picked up a eGo starter kit that came with everything. Im starting to get more into it though, and i have been thinking about buying a more advanced pv, something that will give me some noce big pulls. I think the little one i hve now uses 1.8 ohm coils
Old 05-29-2013, 09:36 AM   #108
Longtime Toyman

Info from http://www.mtbakervapor.com/
Quote:
I am hoping all the $$ I'm about to spend on this is worth it. I think it is, or else I wouldn't have spent the last 3 hours researching.
Based on 1 pack a day @ $3 a pack in 1 month 14 days I've saved $132

Quote:
I think some trial and error is in store for me but I'm going to start with a Kanger Protank, some Kanger T3s, and trying to decide on a variable voltage battery. I like the Pure because of the pass through function but seems a bit overpriced?
Good tank choices & pass through is a good thing to have if it's your only battery.

Quote:
Kanger T3 (what I use) & ProTank are single bottom coils.
Q: What is the difference between the single coil and dual coil cartomizer/atomizer?
A: The more coils found in a cartomizer/atomizer the quicker it can vaporize more liquid, dual coil cartomizers/atomizers also tend to last longer.

Q: What is the difference between an atomizer, cartomizer, clearomizer, and a tank?
A: An atomizer is just the heating element, typically requiring insertion into a cone or cylinder shaped attachment before use, a cartomizer is typically a cylinder with a preinstalled atomizer, a clearomizer is a clear tank typically including a preinstalled cartomizer, a tank is the opaque version of a clearomizer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Ive been using e cigs for almost a month now and havnt touched a cig, that money you spent, very worth it. I have already noticed that i am saving a ton of money, especially because every morning i went to buy a pack of cigarettes i would buy a few other things and spend $15-$20. As for the other stuff i cant help you lol, i still dont know what half the stuff means, i picked up a eGo starter kit that came with everything. Im starting to get more into it though, and i have been thinking about buying a more advanced pv, something that will give me some noce big pulls. I think the little one i hve now uses 1.8 ohm coils
Standard is 3 ohm T3s & ProTanks are 2.4 ohm + or - .2
Q: What does NR and LR stand for? What difference does it make?
A: Regarding a cartomizer, NR stands for Normal Resistance, and LR stands for Low Resistance. The higher the resistance the higher the ohm rating, the higher the ohm rating the higher the voltage/wattage the atomizer can support. Ex: Having voltage/wattage turned higher then the atomizer can support will burn it out quicker and most likely cause a burnt taste in vapor.
And some general info
Q: What does PG/VG stand for? What benefits come from the different blend types?
A: PG(Propylene Glycol) thinner, tasteless liquid, increases throat hit, allows for more flavor. VG(Vegetable Glycerin) thicker, sweeter liquid, increases vapor density, has no throat hit, allows for less flavor. Typically more PG can increase risk of flavor burn, where more VG can reduce flavor potency. More information can be found here: http://www.mtbakervapor.net/propylen...rin-explained/
Q: How do I know if I will be getting a freebie?
A: If your subtotal after coupon codes before shipping charges is 15.00 or over you will be getting a freebie.
Freebies are 15 ml
Old 05-30-2013, 12:35 AM   #109
Mudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Lefty
Mudfinger's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry (NOT!) for the delay; I've been either camping or in the recording studio the past 3 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Performula View Post
Do the electronics have nicotine?

Every time I smoked a cigarette, I would get paranoid for about 15-20 minutes, and the last year, I would gag after every drag. It was the weirdest thing. Maybe I wasn't designed to enjoy them? I have a really good friend that just enjoys smoking as well. There are way worse things.
You can get "smoke juice" with up to 24mg/L down to 0mg/L. With a good rig, you can actually get more of what you like about smoking, with a greatly reduced risk of cancer and COPD. Plus, gadgets are cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
Thats excactly what happend with me i enjoy smoking i enjoy the habit, like smoking while driving and smoking after a meal, thats why i feel the e-cigg is great. it has nicotine that i "crave" and the smoke or(vapor) makes me feel like im smoking a regular cig just without it tasting like shit or smelling like shit
and slowly killing me

If you try one i wouldnt try the little store ones there not the best to actually quit with i tried thoes and went back to smoking now i just use one of theseAttachment 201323

And yes you can buy ejuice for the one i use with nicotine or with out and in different levels too it all depends what you like.
I enjoy using my PV as much as I enjoy a good Cuban cigar. I can't say much more than that.

For our 'froading buddies who are contemplating a switch to ecigs: I use a Bolt/RBA rig when I'm in the bush, and have a complement of 5 18650 batteries.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:23 AM   #110
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudfinger View Post
You can get "smoke juice" with up to 36mg/ml down to 0mg/ml. With a good rig, you can actually get more of what you like about smoking, with a greatly reduced risk of cancer and COPD. Plus, gadgets are cool.
^ Fixed ^
Old 06-04-2013, 03:39 AM   #111
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OK I'm all in. I've ordered my items and can't wait to stop smoking. Still want the nicotine, but I've lately been worried about COPD and lung damage. Here's what I got:
2x SmokTech Ego Winder VV Battery
2x Kanger ProTank
2 Ego chargers
replacement coils
Bourbon, Ecto Cooler and 555 E juices from Mt. Baker

Thanks for the advice guys... Shit we should make an ecigarette group buy!
Old 06-04-2013, 07:56 AM   #112
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OK I'm all in. I've ordered my items and can't wait to stop smoking. Still want the nicotine, but I've lately been worried about COPD and lung damage. Here's what I got:
2x SmokTech Ego Winder VV Battery
2x Kanger ProTank
2 Ego chargers
replacement coils
Bourbon, Ecto Cooler and 555 E juices from Mt. Baker

Thanks for the advice guys... Shit we should make an ecigarette group buy!
I second that shit ,,^^
Old 06-04-2013, 09:51 AM   #113
Longtime Toyman

I'm happy to report that Root Beer & Hawk Sauce live up to their reviews.
Both are excelent & have become my 2 favorites.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:03 AM   #114

^^^ I'll have to give the Root Beer a try.

Next time I'll be sure and get only 15ml at a time. I've been trying the vape all evening and it doesn't even seem like a drop of liquid has been used.

The 555 is interesting - doesn't taste like tobacco at all. Tastes like caramel and maple and a hint of other flavors. It's pretty good, though.

I like EctoCooler a little better. This is where I enjoyed the fact battery was variable voltage. Every little change in voltage it seemed like the vapor tasted different. There was a point that seems to bring out the most flavor and least harshness. I hope the flavor gets more intense as it steeps because it does taste yummy.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:48 AM   #115
Longtime Toyman

Root Beer starts out as Anise then turns to Root Beer
Old 06-05-2013, 01:42 PM   #116
Longtime Toyman

A good source for info. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forum.php
I go by the same user name there.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:56 PM   #117

Thanks Randy, I'll check it out.

And thanks everyone for the good info. I have no urge to reach for a cigarette. The E cig has been a topic of conversation with my smoking buddies at work. When I first got there, I saw someone I hadn't seen in months. I ran out to show him my new device and he already had one in his hand. Apparently he picked one up a few weeks ago and never looked back. He even said there is a person at our office who makes e-juices!

I have to say, this forum got me involved and learning about a lot of things besides trucks.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:20 AM   #118

Quote:
^^^ I'll have to give the Root Beer a try.

Next time I'll be sure and get only 15ml at a time. I've been trying the vape all evening and it doesn't even seem like a drop of liquid has been used.

The 555 is interesting - doesn't taste like tobacco at all. Tastes like caramel and maple and a hint of other flavors. It's pretty good, though.

I like EctoCooler a little better. This is where I enjoyed the fact battery was variable voltage. Every little change in voltage it seemed like the vapor tasted different. There was a point that seems to bring out the most flavor and least harshness. I hope the flavor gets more intense as it steeps because it does taste yummy.
So after a week, the 555 has become my ADV. The sweet tastes have mellowed out and a hint of tobacco flavor has come through.

I poured out the EctoCooler from my Protank and been vaping bourbon the last few days. EctoCooler started to taste just OK so I'm going to let it steep. Maybe it's because I tried it at 20/80 PG-VG blend and the others all have 50% or more PG.

The bourbon is ok as well. I'm going to try the Root Beer and a couple others.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:38 AM   #120
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Use the force Matt, use the force.
What color light saber is that?
Looks cool, how much?

Products Discussed in this Thread