Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Electronic Cigs

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #1
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Electronic Cigs

I havent smoke a cigarette in about 2 years and i use my electronic cig in place of it i absolutly love it i feel so much healther and happier.

Anyone els use electronic cigs??

And for the best E-juice in Utah, and ships to all 50 states+ Canada look up Leo Liquid Vapor on Facebook and shoot him a text!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Leo-L...394146?fref=ts
Old 03-06-2013, 06:27 AM   #3
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
They look pretty cool and its funny seeing the bosses faces after they see you smoking inside
Old 03-06-2013, 07:21 AM   #4
guitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zach
guitarjamman's Tacoma Gallery
I tried the E-Cig at one time, couldn't get used to the feel of it. The simulated smoke sat funny in my mouth and oddly enough, made my teeth feel kinda strange.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:44 AM   #5
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarjamman View Post
I tried the E-Cig at one time, couldn't get used to the feel of it. The simulated smoke sat funny in my mouth and oddly enough, made my teeth feel kinda strange.
Really? It felt very natural for me. Hope you're not talking about one of those 7-11 disposable ones....
Old 03-06-2013, 07:48 AM   #6
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
"Fin" makes real good ones.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:50 AM   #7
guitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zach
guitarjamman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Really? It felt very natural for me. Hope you're not talking about one of those 7-11 disposable ones....
The one I tried was manufactured by "Blu". It had the nicotine cartridge in it, but just didn't do it for me. Very reminicent of smoking a hookah, taste was off (I smoke American Spirits), and I didn't get the throat pull (if you know what I mean, no homo) I get from smoking a regular cigarette.

Maybe I just didn't give it a chance to grow on me. Love the idea of it though.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:51 AM   #8
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
I just started getting into it a few months ago and I love it. Smoking for me is more of a hobby than a necessity. I started off with a basic 7-11 type ecig, and now I have invested in the more advanced variable voltage type.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:45 AM   #9
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
The one I tried was manufactured by "Blu". It had the nicotine cartridge in it, but just didn't do it for me. Very reminicent of smoking a hookah, taste was off (I smoke American Spirits), and I didn't get the throat pull (if you know what I mean, no homo) I get from smoking a regular cigarette.

Oh yeah, I don't blame you. I first bought a Blu pack back in 2008 and it was terrible. I used it for a week and just went back to cigarettes.

Technology has drastically changed since those days in e-cigs. I suggest giving the Joyetech eGo-T kit a try. It's $80 usually, but that was the kit that had me sold. TONS of throat-hit, thick vape, and very tasty.

I now have:

eGo-T kit
eGo-C Twist
Joyetech EVIC (electronic vapor intelligent cigarette)

I use the EVIC the most, because of the digital screen, flexible options, and variable voltage/wattage. Not to mention, the battery lasts me 3 days of continuous vaping. I also use standard resistance cartomizers (3.0ohms), usually at 7.2 watts, with Cirrus Vapes tanks. Juice-wise, I stick to the local organic stuff. Chinese bulk vape is just terrible...local vape shops have TONS of choices that are usually locally produced, and so far my favorite is Jameson. The guy goes to the Santa Monica farmer's market each week and hand picks fruits to make his juice with. The Peaches and Cream I'm currently vaping is the best I've ever had.

Yeah, I'm a nerd with this stuff This is an old pic, I now have a carbon fiber wrap around it with a black Cirrus tank.

Old 03-06-2013, 08:48 AM   #10
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Quit smoking with the help of my ecig last June. I'm 100% into it as a hobby now.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided View Post
I just started getting into it a few months ago and I love it. Smoking for me is more of a hobby than a necessity. I started off with a basic 7-11 type ecig, and now I have invested in the more advanced variable voltage type.
Yeah it is kind of hard to get used too but i ended up gettin a little more expensive one and it works amazing it hits like a regular cig but tastes like blue razberry i got mine from vaporlockcigs.com
and i agree its a new hobby for sure lol
Old 03-06-2013, 09:10 AM   #11
Mudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Lefty
Mudfinger's Tacoma Gallery
Just made the switch last week. Been smoking tobacco since 1984, didn't see much point in sucking down anti-freeze as an alternative when the 1st gen PVs hit the market, but when I found out that I could get smoke juice without PG in it, I gave it a go, and I was astonished by how much I enjoyed it.

Even the Blu disposables that I tried a couple weeks back as an experiment were very good, if not very long-lasting. But the eGo hits all the marks for me; about the same size as my favorite cigars, vapor is nice and thick, battery lasts long enough for my purposes...total winner.

Right now, I'm still going through the smoke juice that came with my starter kit, and drawing on disposable CE4 cartomizers. Next step is a rebuildable cartridge, and I'm thinking of trying out some local juices, or maybe even getting into brewing some of my own.

Funny as hell to see the expression on peoples' faces when I exhale a big cloud of vapor in a restaurant. No one has yet had the nerve to harass me about it, though. Just a matter of time, I spose.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:13 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudfinger View Post
Just made the switch last week. Been smoking tobacco since 1984, didn't see much point in sucking down anti-freeze as an alternative when the 1st gen PVs hit the market, but when I found out that I could get smoke juice without PG in it, I gave it a go, and I was astonished by how much I enjoyed it.

Even the Blu disposables that I tried a couple weeks back as an experiment were very good, if not very long-lasting. But the eGo hits all the marks for me; about the same size as my favorite cigars, vapor is nice and thick, battery lasts long enough for my purposes...total winner.

Right now, I'm still going through the smoke juice that came with my starter kit, and drawing on disposable CE4 cartomizers. Next step is a rebuildable cartridge, and I'm thinking of trying out some local juices, or maybe even getting into brewing some of my own.

Funny as hell to see the expression on peoples' faces when I exhale a big cloud of vapor in a restaurant. No one has yet had the nerve to harass me about it, though. Just a matter of time, I spose.
NICEEE hehe gotta love peoples dumbfounded faces
Old 03-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #14
Nerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Nerodivla's Tacoma Gallery
Just read through this and I'm really interested.. Looks like a few people like the ego-t or c. Just looking for a heads up on which kit I should get to start up, so ill be happy and not want to give it up right away. Any suggestions would be great, even suggestions on what to stay away from. Can't wait to quit smoking.

Thanks guys!
Old 03-06-2013, 10:09 AM   #15
REBELTACO

Like I mentioned, either of those are amazing. If you're just starting out, I'd say go with the eGo-C Twist, with a cartomizer and tank combo (tankomizer). You will need to buy some extra cartomizer or "cartos", because they need to be changed with each different flavor juice, or every 2 weeks or so.

What you will need:

Joyetech eGo-C Twist (variable voltage) battery
Tank of your choice
extra cartos at your choice resistance (standard is 3.0 ohms, low res is 2.0ohms-2.2ohms...higher ohms burns hotter = more vape, less taste)
Mouth tip
Juice

If there's a local shop around you, go in there and tell them you want the eGo-C. They'll hook you up with everything you need and show how to change and clean out the tanks and cartos.

Good luck!
Old 03-06-2013, 10:31 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerodivla View Post
Just read through this and I'm really interested.. Looks like a few people like the ego-t or c. Just looking for a heads up on which kit I should get to start up, so ill be happy and not want to give it up right away. Any suggestions would be great, even suggestions on what to stay away from. Can't wait to quit smoking.

Thanks guys!
http://www.electronicstix.com/collections/ego-batteries
This is where my girl got hers and she loves it there e-juice is bomb as well good luck, its a great alternitive
Old 03-06-2013, 10:33 AM   #17
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I knew a couple people that have used them for a while but went back to normal cigs anyways.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:47 AM   #19
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^Hater

I'll be going on 1 year without cigarettes this May.
Haha I'm not hating on the electric cigs I was just saying that they ended up just going back to normal cigs for whatever reason, haha.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:14 PM   #20
Nerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shedNerodivla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Nerodivla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like I mentioned, either of those are amazing. If you're just starting out, I'd say go with the eGo-C Twist, with a cartomizer and tank combo (tankomizer). You will need to buy some extra cartomizer or "cartos", because they need to be changed with each different flavor juice, or every 2 weeks or so.

What you will need:

Joyetech eGo-C Twist (variable voltage) battery
Tank of your choice
extra cartos at your choice resistance (standard is 3.0 ohms, low res is 2.0ohms-2.2ohms...higher ohms burns hotter = more vape, less taste)
Mouth tip
Juice

If there's a local shop around you, go in there and tell them you want the eGo-C. They'll hook you up with everything you need and show how to change and clean out the tanks and cartos.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot! Just ordered the eGo-c starter kit online in Canada. Should be here tomorrow, and I can't wait. In Canada nic isn't allowed. But I was directed to a place I can get e liquid with.

Another question... Are you guys using nic in yours or just flavour? And if you are, how many Mg's are you using. I went to order some and had the option of anywhere from 2 to like 32 mg's.. Not sure what to order, or how much is in a regular light cigarette. Our smoke packs used to say the ingredients,now they just say 'tobacco smoke contains more then 70 chemicals that can cause cancer'..

Thanks again!

Products Discussed in this Thread