Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Vemma? .......real deal or rip off?

Old 03-26-2013, 07:20 PM   #1
TRD4UNC is on a distinguished road
TRD4UNC's Tacoma Gallery
Vemma? .......real deal or rip off?

i got someone trying to get me to try this product and sell it, is this another scam? anyone got any experience with it?
Old 08-19-2013, 05:19 AM   #2
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
I hate to revive an old thread but I didn't see fit to make a new one.

I hate this thing. Vemma. Verve. YPR. it's all just a big load of steaming horse shit. It takes advantage of young people looking for a place to fit in and uses the old "get rich quick" montra. I've lost a lot of friends to Vemma and I don't like it.
Old 08-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #3
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
friend of mine from school has been harping on me to start it w/ him. and just like all pyramid schemes they all tell you about how much money their friend is making, never about how much they're making

In the last year, i've heard of 3 different pyramid schemes from kids at school, and every single one knows a kid thats been working for the company for 8 months and is making 100k...coincidence that someone in 3 completely different fields is making the same amount in the same time...i just keep stringing the kid along make him get excited for me to sign up, then i'll just stop caring
Old 08-19-2013, 03:58 PM   #4
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's really sad because it talks advantage of young adults right at a vulnerable stage in their lives. "Hey come join us! You'll fit it plus make millions!"

I for one believe if you can get rich quick, you can get poor quick. I'll keep my guaranteed 8.5/hr over a "promise"of millions any day.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:59 PM   #5
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Quickest way to make a million is to tell other people you can make them a million too.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #6
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

they've been going even further and marketing that stuff to the EDM crowd (electronic dance music) and because its all energy drinks and stuff, of course they're gonna be on it. then making promises of a new mercedes or bmw or something for free.

"pay 150 bucks to start selling our stuff or pay 500 bucks and sell more of our stuff and we'll give you a BMW"

all a bunch of bs, i can't stand that stuff, I can't wait to see this kid around xmas time when he's not doin it any more and wasted his $500
Old 08-21-2013, 10:10 AM   #7

Whaaaaat they're marketing the EDM crowd? Of course I forget, "Young People Revolution".

It'll convince all the hippy ravers to join the fight against "the man". That's a big disappointment. I associate with some ravers and even go to a few festivals with some (EDC, wonderland, etc) and if they start trying to sell me that shit I'll have to make new friends, again!
Old 08-21-2013, 10:25 AM   #9
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
it's horsecock

it's funny to watch a friend of mine, with VERY wealthy parents, fall into the verve trap

she's spent thousands going to all these lectures and classes and whatnot.....
Did she make any money?
"One day i'll be a great seller!"
Old 08-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
Whaaaaat they're marketing the EDM crowd? Of course I forget, "Young People Revolution".

It'll convince all the hippy ravers to join the fight against "the man". That's a big disappointment. I associate with some ravers and even go to a few festivals with some (EDC, wonderland, etc) and if they start trying to sell me that shit I'll have to make new friends, again!
its energy drinks and shit, energy drink and vodka mixes, club scenes, all that, only makes sense. hell all the kids my friend mentioned that are in it w/ him are all into that shit. that being said, i wouldn't mind seeing wonderland someday, it looks awesome, but i don't know if I would be having AS good of a time as the rest of the crowd, if you're pickin up what im puttin down.

Give it 3-4 months, you won't hear of it, you'll only see this energy drink at the bottom of the fridge case in 7-11's for $.99
Old 08-21-2013, 01:34 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighTQCummins View Post
its energy drinks and shit, energy drink and vodka mixes, club scenes, all that, only makes sense. hell all the kids my friend mentioned that are in it w/ him are all into that shit. that being said, i wouldn't mind seeing wonderland someday, it looks awesome, but i don't know if I would be having AS good of a time as the rest of the crowd, if you're pickin up what im puttin down.

Give it 3-4 months, you won't hear of it, you'll only see this energy drink at the bottom of the fridge case in 7-11's for $.99
Oh I pick up what cha putting down to that I have to say, yeah you're probably right. Some people at those events are in another world, (myself included, on occasion) and it is a blast,but is still quite an experience to be there. Much different than any old concert. I'd recommend just for the experience of it all. Nothing ventured nothing gained right?

Anyway, yeah I'm just a little irritated that it's grown to its current size and doesn't show any signs of stopping. It really displays how ignorant people are and how they can be manipulated so easily. It goes back to the old adage, "if everyone jumped off a cliff, would you?"
Old 09-09-2013, 12:37 AM   #12
DD977GM2 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Gunners Mate 2nd Class
DD977GM2's Tacoma Gallery
Vemma has been sponsoring road cycle races for the last couple of years in Colorado.
I guess the Boulder cycling community is in love with it, or at least has it at every
race. Had a friend who was all into it and promoted it like crazy and even raced
with a Vemma shirt.