Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Any personal trainers out there?

Old 05-05-2013, 10:35 PM   #1
Claytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud of

Air Force: GREEN LIGHT!
Name: Clayton
Claytor's Tacoma Gallery
Any personal trainers out there?

I've made some pretty good progress in my training over the last few years... Still plenty of room for improvement... I really enjoy talking about fitness with people and giving workout advice. Was playing around with the idea of becoming a personal trainer.

If anyone has advice/info on how the whole process works or could point me in the right direction of a good program.... I WOULD BE FOREVER GRATEFUL!
Old 05-05-2013, 10:48 PM   #2
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
both my older brother were at a local GYM(court south, they had 4 locations,(was owned/started by a local guy) national fitness bought them out a few years ago.
Old 05-05-2013, 10:51 PM   #3
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Have you seen the gym/workout thread?
Old 05-06-2013, 07:27 PM   #4
Claytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud of

Claytor's Tacoma Gallery
thx, Just PM'd a few guys from that thread
Old 05-06-2013, 07:47 PM   #5
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 05-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #6
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not a personal trainer but I do know you just need to run and lift weights to get into shape
Old 05-06-2013, 09:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
I'm not a personal trainer but I do know you just need to run and lift weights to get into shape
Diet?
Old 05-06-2013, 10:46 PM   #8

Claytor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
Diet?
= protien, lots and lots
Old 05-07-2013, 09:04 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytor View Post
= protien, lots and lots
I'm saying it because mgmtacolover said "all you need is to run and lift to get in shape" . Diet is just as important or maybe even more.
Picture being fat and lifting and running but eating like a pig, you'll never get in shape.
Depending on your goal you'll want more weight low reps or low weight high reps (or a mix a both) Diet must be balanced don't just stuff yourself with protien because you need fruits and veggies, and good fats.
But all Imo Because I know nothing