Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

what do you do for motivation

Old 05-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
what do you do for motivation

...not gonna sugar coat it, im a fat lazy slob. I know i should/need to hit the gym. Ive put on about 90 pounds in 5 years, thats how long its been since ive been to a gym. Where does everybody turn for motivation to put down the cheeseburger, get off the couch and to get to the gym?
Old 05-20-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Not that hard dude. Went from 210ish to maintaining under 165. Just eat right man. Get the lower calorie stuff and watch the calories. Have a burger, use the lean meat. Cut out the over excessive calorie loaded shit (like 3/4 pieces of garlic bread with an Italian dinner).
Old 05-20-2013, 05:20 PM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
heroin
Old 05-20-2013, 05:31 PM   #4
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
heroin
Heroin addicts are always falling asleep, perhaps meth. Meth heads are always ripped like jesus.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:01 PM   #5
TXPRO4X4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
TXPRO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
heroin
Seriously...... lol
The question is do you have a chick.
1: if u do than fuck your on your own. Your in it for yourself. Really thou you need to be healthy., feelIng like shit sucks! U need to eat better and u feal better u will want to do more...
I work construction...if I eat like shit say at lunch or something I work like shit. With that said.

2: If you dont have one that pussy alone should be enough to get your "ass" off the couch. Looking and feeling better does wounders for the ego.
If theres no women where u live than consider moving.

Idk...was sitting on the toliet when I typed this. Good luck!!
Old 05-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #6
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=anotherreject;6915962]...not gonna sugar coat it, im a fat lazy slob. I know i should/need to hit the gym. Ive put on about 90 pounds in 5 years, thats how long its been since ive been to a gym. Where does everybody turn for motivation to put down the cheeseburger, get off the couch and to get to the gym?[/QUOT

go high protein low carbo start walking
Old 05-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #7
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Get up and get moving and eat clean. When u start seeing results that's when a lot of ppl I know get the motivation to keep going. U have to see it to want it so get up and make it happen. It can b done. I exercise 6 days a week and eat clean and I'm at the point now that I feel bad if I don't exercise. Now I indulge in the finer things in life aka fast food occasionally but feel like shit after so I really don't even want it anymore. Make it part of ur daily routine to burn calories and sweat. Also it's a lot easier if u can find an accountability partner to help u rally on those bad days. U can do it man. When u see ur body change u won't wanna go back. So get it started homie.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #8
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
My recomendation is when you're watching tv think of all the things you could be doing with your life instead. Life is too short to waste on meaningless things.

Find a pretty area to go on a walk or run instead of watching tv/eating.

When you get thirsty have water - cut out ALL soda for a week straight.

Just eating better and drinking water and you'll see some results. Those results will motivate you enough to want to start being more active.

Good luck.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #9
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Break ups, looking at hot girls and wanting them to want you, getting your ass kicked by a buff guy and wanting to get buff as shit then kick his ass.