1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

what do you do for motivation

Discussion in 'Health' started by anotherreject, May 20, 2013.

1. May 20, 2013 at 3:56 PM
    anotherreject

anotherreject [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    ...not gonna sugar coat it, im a fat lazy slob. I know i should/need to hit the gym. Ive put on about 90 pounds in 5 years, thats how long its been since ive been to a gym. Where does everybody turn for motivation to put down the cheeseburger, get off the couch and to get to the gym?

2. May 20, 2013 at 5:19 PM
    2TRunner

2TRunner Snoop Dad

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    My House Usually
    Not that hard dude. Went from 210ish to maintaining under 165. Just eat right man. Get the lower calorie stuff and watch the calories. Have a burger, use the lean meat. Cut out the over excessive calorie loaded shit (like 3/4 pieces of garlic bread with an Italian dinner).

3. May 20, 2013 at 5:20 PM
    jgwheeler17

jgwheeler17 I'm a zit. Get it?

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab TRD Off-Road 4x4
    neglect, mostly.
  4. May 20, 2013 at 5:31 PM
    anotherreject

anotherreject [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Heroin addicts are always falling asleep, perhaps meth. Meth heads are always ripped like jesus.

5. May 20, 2013 at 6:01 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    Seriously...... lol
    The question is do you have a chick.
    1: if u do than fuck your on your own. Your in it for yourself. Really thou you need to be healthy., feelIng like shit sucks! U need to eat better and u feal better u will want to do more...
    I work construction...if I eat like shit say at lunch or something I work like shit. With that said.

2: If you dont have one that pussy alone should be enough to get your "ass" off the couch. Looking and feeling better does wounders for the ego.
    If theres no women where u live than consider moving.

Idk...was sitting on the toliet when I typed this. Good luck!!

6. May 20, 2013 at 6:08 PM
    coffeesnob

coffeesnob Well-Known Member

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 access 4 cyl 2 wd

7. May 20, 2013 at 6:08 PM
    Skinny Rogers

Skinny Rogers U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze

Member:
    First Name:
    Lance
    NC
    Vehicle:
    10 taco
    Get up and get moving and eat clean. When u start seeing results that's when a lot of ppl I know get the motivation to keep going. U have to see it to want it so get up and make it happen. It can b done. I exercise 6 days a week and eat clean and I'm at the point now that I feel bad if I don't exercise. Now I indulge in the finer things in life aka fast food occasionally but feel like shit after so I really don't even want it anymore. Make it part of ur daily routine to burn calories and sweat. Also it's a lot easier if u can find an accountability partner to help u rally on those bad days. U can do it man. When u see ur body change u won't wanna go back. So get it started homie.

8. May 20, 2013 at 6:12 PM
    707tothe907

707tothe907 Superior Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Chico NorCal
    Vehicle:
    05 DCSB Off Road
    My recomendation is when you're watching tv think of all the things you could be doing with your life instead. Life is too short to waste on meaningless things.

Find a pretty area to go on a walk or run instead of watching tv/eating.

When you get thirsty have water - cut out ALL soda for a week straight.

Just eating better and drinking water and you'll see some results. Those results will motivate you enough to want to start being more active.

Good luck.

9. May 20, 2013 at 6:13 PM
    Large

Large Red

Member:
    Break ups, looking at hot girls and wanting them to want you, getting your ass kicked by a buff guy and wanting to get buff as shit then kick his ass.

Products Discussed in

To Top