LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Anyone Know How to Grow Taller?

Old 06-26-2013, 02:04 AM   #1
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Know How to Grow Taller?

I'm 20 years old, 5'8" and would really like to reach 5'10" eventually. Not sure what I can trust online as to what is and what is not beneficial to natural growth. Have any of you been in a similar situation where you wanted to grow and did something to promote growth?

Thanks in advance to any and all comments.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:07 AM   #2
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure there are a variety of hormone pills you could take to try and make yourself grow.

But the question is why?

Embrace the fact that you're 5'8". Take pleasure in knowing that you can fit in places where I could only dream of going (i'm 6'7").
Old 06-26-2013, 02:09 AM   #3
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmerboy2112 View Post
I'm sure there are a variety of hormone pills you could take to try and make yourself grow.

But the question is why?

Embrace the fact that you're 5'8". Take pleasure in knowing that you can fit in places where I could only dream of going (i'm 6'7").
Haha thanks! I find 5'8" to be too short. It's probably more an ego thing than anything else but I'd prefer to be at least 5'10". It would also help in sports.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:13 AM   #4
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
hook your feet to a cement pillar and your arms to a truck and have you buddy drive off and it will stretch you
Old 06-26-2013, 03:21 PM   #5

acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
hook your feet to a cement pillar and your arms to a truck and have you buddy drive off and it will stretch you
Thanks i'll give it a try!
Old 06-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #6
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmerboy2112 View Post

But the question is why?

Embrace the fact that you're 5'8". Take pleasure in knowing that you can fit in places where I could only dream of going .
X2
I'm 6'3" and there are so many places and times that being 5-7" shorter would be very nice.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:26 PM   #7
GhostDog86 will become famous soon enough

Name: Max
GhostDog86's Tacoma Gallery
Wear cowboy boots with a high heel. Problem solved

Naturally, you don't have many options if any.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:42 PM   #10
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
I'm your height and there were times where I would feel how your feeling. As you get older you'll realize its cool to be average height

Anyway, I remember watching something on the news a year ago about doctors breaking parts of your leg bones. They then insert an adjustable metal device between the broken bones. This device keeps them separated by a couple inches so that when the bone starts to heal it will grow over the metal piece. I turn this adds a couple of inches to your leg length, making you taller. The documentary piece also interviewed current patients and past patients. They all said, although its painful, it's worth it in the end.

I'm just sharing this with you because I thought it was interesting. Give it a couple years and you'll be happy with your height.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:44 PM   #11
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #13

acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainmoe02 View Post
I'm your height and there were times where I would feel how your feeling. As you get older you'll realize its cool to be average height

Anyway, I remember watching something on the news a year ago about doctors breaking parts of your leg bones. They then insert an adjustable metal device between the broken bones. This device keeps them separated by a couple inches so that when the bone starts to heal it will grow over the metal piece. I turn this adds a couple of inches to your leg length, making you taller. The documentary piece also interviewed current patients and past patients. They all said, although its painful, it's worth it in the end.

I'm just sharing this with you because I thought it was interesting. Give it a couple years and you'll be happy with your height.
Wow can't imagine how desperate someone must be to undergo that procedure. It changes every day, some days I'm content with my height, others I feel short